rate my looksmaxxing plan

sam12344343

sam12344343

Made in Gods image
tretanion for skin my skin is rlly bad and probably my biggest failo and also its rlly pale so getting a tan would help

neckmaxx my neck is pencil tier rn I have trained it and it has grown a bit I normally rep 15kg plate for 20 reps

minoxidil for eyebrows and lashes, my eyebrows are thick rn but im going for a seriously dimorphic look so gettong them even thicker would help with that again my lashes are basicllt non existent so castor oil/ minoxidl should grow them

lean out to 10% bf im like 14 rn

stubble to give illusion of shorter philtrum

as for sugery goes

im probably gonna get infra implants for my under eye

fat grafts for uee

and latsly genio to make chin squarer and taller and more forward grown(chin lacks projection) only issue is that my lower third becomes too overpowering but that adds to dimorphism and my facial thirds become unideal howver my chin to phil would improve as well as my jaw frontal angle which would also harmonise with mf angle my skull height would be ideal relative to width (I have a wide skull)

maybe test but i have good muscle insertions and genetics for muscle growth so its not necessary

tretanion for skin my skin is rlly bad and probably my biggest failo and also its rlly pale so getting a tan would help

neckmaxx my neck is pencil tier rn I have trained it and it has grown a bit I normally rep 15kg plate for 20 reps

minoxidil for eyebrows and lashes, my eyebrows are thick rn but im going for a seriously dimorphic look so gettong them even thicker would help with that again my lashes are basicllt non existent so castor oil/ minoxidl should grow them

lean out to 10% bf im like 14 rn

stubble to give illusion of shorter philtrum

as for sugery goes

im probably gonna get infra implants for my under eye

fat grafts for uee

and latsly genio to make chin squarer and taller and more forward grown(chin lacks projection) only issue is that my lower third becomes too overpowering but that adds to dimorphism and my facial thirds become unideal howver my chin to phil would improve as well as my jaw frontal angle which would also harmonise with mf angle my skull height would be ideal relative to width (I have a wide skull)

maybe test but i have good muscle insertions and genetics for muscle growth so its not necessary
bump

pics or no care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Vain786
if ur htn u can just bluepill looksmax fuck surgeries, just stay in shape, stylemax and get a good haircut