Rate my love story

Rate love story

• Cool story

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Trashy. No future there.

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
I remember Grant Cardone talked about meeting his wife and that he knew that she would be his wife right then and there, that's why I feel good about this because it's like he described it with his wife.
Your problem you get attached too quickly

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
Your problem you get attached too quickly
no if she rejected me tomorrow I would get over it easily but until that day comes I will keep trying to get her. At least do some finger banging

no if she rejected me tomorrow I would get over it easily but until that day comes I will keep trying to get her. At least do some finger banging
I dont mean you cant get over her, i mean you are moving too quickly

You should get married btw.

• Woah
@volcelfatcel come to read this love story tale :love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
I dont mean you cant get over her, i mean you are moving too quickly

You should get married btw.
she could get a boyfriend and wtf would I do then? I need to at least shoot my shot before it's late

@volcelfatcel come to read this love story tale :love:
It is true that there is such a thing as social intelligence, all I'm saying is that it cannot replace looks. Even though social intelligence is a requirement, it is not the defining factor of attraction. Being able to negotiate a higher salary or being good at job interviews has nothing to do with attracting women since you can't convince a woman to like you, only your looks can make women like you. But looks aren't absolute either, but the better looking you are, the wider your options are.

So, basically what I'm saying is that you need both social intelligence and looks to succeed with women but you can't have only one of the two and looks is the most important because a lot of women out there will forgive your lack of social intelligence if they are attracted to you enough.

When I said that I was more confident in the past, I meant that I once met a pickup artist while on a trip to Mexico and he taught me how to be confident, so when I came back home, I managed to attract 1 girl in my class and she became really interested in me but looking back on it now with my black pill knowledge, I highly doubt it was due to confidence since I was the tallest guy in the class. But I think that the confidence still played a huge part in this because I never would have talked to her if I wasn't confident.

So, in a way you are right, confidence does matter, but it's not everything. In other words, an ugly guy who has no self confidence can have more success with women simply by becoming more confident but if he were to improve his looks, his success would be even better. But a good looking guy who is not confident enough to talk to women will always lose against an uglier guy who is confident enough to talk to women.

I guess what I am trying to say is that confidence isn't a complicated thing that takes years to build, it's mostly about opportunity, men who talk to more women and aren't afraid to say what they want to say are much more likely to get laid than those who don't, no matter their looks. But women don't care if you're shy when you talk to them as long as you're not stuck and you're able to say what you want to say.

As for the women who get turned off when they hear you talk, it's because they expect you to have a completely different personality. I'm sure that some girls think that just because I'm tall, I'm going to be the super alpha guy who flirts a lot and is really experienced at getting laid because they will have the assumption that just because I'm tall, I was popular in high school even though it wasn't the case. The main thing that those girls don't understand is that before the surgery, I was ugly.

• Love it
Reactions: gamma
the last long ass post i read was from @Chintuck22 and i regretted it instantly

not doing this shit again

didnt read faggot, just votes trashy to piss you off

• JFL
b

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP