Rate my new look (with hat)

Where do you think I stand? Please no troll just be honest

• Total voters
C

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
U look above average 6/10 but that hair absolutely rapes ur smv tbh. 4/10 considering ur hair.

• +1
U look above average 6/10 but that hair absolutely rapes ur smv tbh. 4/10 considering ur hair.
Rate with hat look. Basically imagine you don't know that I'm bald underneath. I will never take it off anyway

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • Love it
how you gonna get a full nw7 hair transplant. I thought those were close to impossible with donor supply

• +1
how you gonna get a full nw7 hair transplant. I thought those were close to impossible with donor supply
I have alot of back chest and beard hair which can make it possible

Need a bigger sample size please

Brutal you would be Chad with good hair

• Love it
@Over you forgot to vote in pol :feelswah:

@Over you forgot to vote in pol :feelswah:
YOU:
bez-tytulu-png.1158735

ME:

images

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Baldingman1998
Honestly just convert to your ancestors religion of Judaism and wear a skullcap and presto!
36A0D726 AC39 447B 99AB D9C41397E01D

• JFL
look like a model as always @Baldingman1998 just like @SubhumanCurrycel
Looklikeamodel

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 12669, DrunkenSailor and 4 others
B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and ShowerMaxxing
Dont b ashamed of ur reflective utterly repulsive crystal ball for a head. Embrace ur subhumanity with open arms, some foids like baldies bro. Just look at Jason Statham and The Rock:soy:

Pros of being bald:
Can blind attackers
Women dont bother u
Dont have to wash ur hair
Cant get headlice

Cons:
Women dont bother u
Dont have to wash ur hair:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Mogs me to no end. Why do you insist on staying on this autistic site instead of slay.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Baldingman1998 and ShowerMaxxing
Mogs me to no end. Why do you insist on staying on this autistic site instead of slay.
Read his name again. You'll understand

• +1
Dont b ashamed of ur reflective utterly repulsive crystal ball for a head. Embrace ur subhumanity with open arms, some foids like baldies bro. Just look at Jason Statham and The Rock:soy:

Pros of being bald:
Can blind attackers
Women dont bother u
Dont have to wash ur hair
Cant get headlice

Cons:
Women dont bother u
Dont have to wash ur hair:feelswhy:
A few days ago I went to gyno examination and saw the hottest girl in my entire miserable life.

Her eyes were more beautiful than this unironically ❤️:feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Screenshot 20210629 220924

I was wearing a hat to hide my baldness. And she was the doc assistant. But sadly she followed us with the doc to changing and examination room. The look of disgust when I removed my hat. After gyno examination she said "put your shirt back on"

I could sense her anger. She felt that I lied by being a hatfish and wanted to put me in my subhuman place. :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, owlofathena and ShowerMaxxing
A few days ago I went to gyno examination and saw the hottest girl in my entire miserable life.

Her eyes were more beautiful than this unironically ❤️:feelsohh: :feelsohh:

View attachment 1199986

I was wearing a hat to hide my baldness. And she was the doc assistant. But sadly she followed us with the doc to changing and examination room. The look of disgust when I removed my hat. After gyno examination she said "put your shirt back on"

I could sense her anger. She felt that I lied by being a hatfish and wanted to put me in my subhumanity place. :feelswhy:
Thats tough bud, but it wasnt ur hair or lack of hair:feelskek:. It was ur confidence brother! Ofc it was it always is. Word of advice for the future pal
HOLD
FRAME

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Baldingman1998
Thats tough bud, but it wasnt ur hair or lack of hair:feelskek:. It was ur confidence brother! Ofc it was it always is. Word of advice for the future pal,
HOLD
FRAME
I also didn't know a hot terastacy was going to be there. I didn't even shave my bodyhair so I looked disgusting with back hair and everything+ gyno + I was slightly fat with no muscle:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and ShowerMaxxing
I also didn't know a hot terastacy was going to be there. I didn't even shave my bodyhair so I looked disgusting with back hair and everything+ gyno + I was slightly fat with no muscle:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Its alright bro she wasnt gonna fuck u even if u had muscle, shaved etc. She probably mocked u in her TerraStacy only group chat right?

Wrong

It's all about confidence and game my man. Just ask 5'6 betabuxx Alpha M or insole Alpha Destiny. There I go again plugging my competitors:forcedsmile:. Hit my line for a free(terms and conditions apply) 10 Step Course to Pussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Baldingman1998
Its alright bro she wasnt gonna fuck u even if u had muscle, shaved etc. She probably mocked u in her TerraStacy only group chat right?

Wrong

It's all about confidence and game my man. Just ask 5'6 betabuxx Alpha M or insole Alpha Destiny. There I go again plugging my competitors:forcedsmile:. Hit my line for a free(terms and conditions apply) 10 Step Course to Pussy.

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
B

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Become a rabbi brother and move to Israel

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and volcelfatcel
Read his name again. You'll understand
I'm balding too. And I look waaay worse than him. Def over for me. But I think he should still be able to slay.

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Baldingman1998
You look really good in these pictures

friendly, high t and cute
Also give of Slav badboy vibes

• Love it
I'm balding too. And I look waaay worse than him. Def over for me. But I think he should still be able to slay.
Being bald + slayer is near impossible. Conor murphy is still tall and jacked despite losing mass. But ever since his hair disappeared his ability to slay did too. He mogs Balding to another realm

• +1
Mogs me

• JFL
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees