Screenshot 20210810 034431
Screenshot 20210810 034428

Sure bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, MikeMew'sBitch, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
He rocks the bald look baldcafe style
Only 3 people that look good bald are(I say this unironically):

Jason statham, Jeremy meeks, and agent 47 from hitman.

Just be 2 in 4 billion bro. Just be a fictional video game character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, owlofathena and volcelfatcel

Freddie lundgberg is the best tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, DrunkenSailor and Baldingman1998

The rock, Bruce Willis, Johnny sin, mark strong

Given your age, you probably have 1/20,000 balding genes.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 what did you look like when you had hair and when did you start balding

• +1
Given your age, you probably have 1/20,000 balding genes.
Idk about that I know at least 3 guys with the same Norwood he has
And 1 is literally bald already nw7 old grandpa head:ogre:

• So Sad
@Baldingman1998 what did you look like when you had hair and when did you start balding
I was boneless, then fat, then bald. I never caught a break tbh. Started Balding 14-15 HAIRLINE recession at 17-19(began to notice along with diffuse thinning)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 14826
I was boneless, then fat, then bald. I never caught a break tbh. Started Balding 14-15 HAIRLINE recession at 17-19(began to notice along with diffuse thinning)
How fat?

• +1
Idk about that I know at least 3 guys with the same Norwood he has
And 1 is literally bald already nw7 old grandpa head:ogre:
At 22? I never saw anyone this far gone on a college campus at that age.

• +1
At 15? That's tuff, ur dad gave u some cucked genes

At 15? That's tuff, ur dad gave u some cucked genes
My dad and his dad unironically have better hair than me. My dad isn't Balding while I'm nw 7. It's from my moms side

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 12669
  • +1
At 22? I never saw anyone this far gone on a college campus at that age.
I finished uni while frauding. Only last 2 semesters I was bald and covid saved me from being seen as bald. Before that I would throw my hair to the bald side and unless there was wind it wasn't that bad

I finished uni while frauding. Only last 2 semesters I was bald and covid saved me from being seen as bald. Before that I would throw my hair to the bald side and unless there was wind it wasn't that bad
Most younger baldcels won't buzz. Most of the buzzing happens when they're older.

• +1
By the way, if it makes you feel better, I hatfraud at NW2.5 now. I finished undergrad at NW2 without ever hatfrauding.

• So Sad
By the way, if it makes you feel better, I hatfraud at NW2.5 now. I finished undergrad at NW2 without ever hatfrauding.
Balding is a very common life threatening disease (smv)

JFL. Dude got more hair on his body than on his head. See a dermatologist right away before its too late. Hair growth in the wrong areas. Hat is saving your life. As soon as the hat comes off women will freak out. Im gonna tell you right now. Shave your head completely.
with hat you're a 6/10

• +1
JFL. Dude got more hair on his body than on his head. See a dermatologist right away before its too late. Hair growth in the wrong areas. Hat is saving your life. As soon as the hat comes off women will freak out. Im gonna tell you right now. Shave your head completely.
with hat you're a 6/10
High DHT completely fucks us. My body looks just like his.

• +1
Shit nigga you started balding at 15, first time i hear something like that. The earliest balding nigga i know started balding at 20 and by 25 lost most of his hair but this shit is brutal. I was born with NW2 and just now, at 30 yo, i started noticing my hairline is receding more and im NW2.5 which made me panic and start using minoxidil immediately. Shit nigga, even at my ripe age of 30 it still feels scary af, i got a fucking panick attack when i noticed my hairline is receding to NW 2.5 and when i also noticed small miniaturized hairs falling in the sink, i knew its fucking over. Can only imagine how it feels to start balding at fucking 15 years old :feelswhy::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Shit nigga you started balding at 15, first time i hear something like that. The earliest balding nigga i know started balding at 20 and by 25 lost most of his hair but this shit is brutal. I was born with NW2 and just now, at 30 yo, i started noticing my hairline is receding more and im NW2.5 which made me panic and start using minoxidil immediately. Shit nigga, even at my ripe age of 30 it still feels scary af, i got a fucking panick attack when i noticed my hairline is receding to NW 2.5 and when i also noticed small miniaturized hairs falling in the sink, i knew its fucking over. Can only imagine how it feels to start balding at fucking 15 years old :feelswhy::feelsrope:
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
That's life and I can't deny it
White
Blue eyes
Good hair
Tb3cbokvo5b21 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Baldingman1998
you look like a light skin Mexican

• JFL
Just be tall non deformed white male with hair is all you need to live life tbh. Eye color is a huge halo but not a must.
Muh dark looks
Unknown 51

The @SubhumanCurrycel pill is the final one

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Baldingman1998