rate my new teeth and haircut did I ascend?

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
niggas here told me that I'd ascend with basic softmaxxing so I went to go get my braces i wore off and on for the past 3 years off, teeth bonded, and whitened today. i got my license back in february, and i drive a shitty used 2000 dollar junker so it's definitely not a halo but bones and shitty car > recessed with lambo

as soon as i walked into the orthodontist building, I had so much IRL presence. everyone was looking at me, and the second I step foot in the door, the front desk lady was like James?

you look way different from the last time I saw you last year, why do you think you look so different?
I shrugged and was like just puberty I guess, and all of the other patients in the lobby couldn't stop staring at me.

additionally I decided to stop by supercuts, to see what my potential is with a better haircut, as soon I stepped in the hairstylist said wow your face is so defined and caved in you could be a model i've never seen a jawline that defined!
i said thank u ahaha I need a haircut, she was like yes I can see how long has it been? over a year, and I haven't washed my hair in 18 months, and she said well that's not good let's get you fixed up. so she washed my hair (still haven't showered in 18 months tho) and she cut it and dried it and it looks a lot better than before i guess.
it's not an NT zoomer cut, but it's definitely more masculine.

then after that, I stopped by little ceasars, and when I walked in I had a stare down with another hypermasculine ogre who lost the intimidate contest with me because I had better bones, and then I went to starbucks drive through to get a frap, then I went to the gym and niggas could not stop looking at my face. they didn't say shit to me, but they kept staring. then I went to my PO box since I live in a hampton right now, picked up my new peptides that came in the mail and now I am starting my heightmaxxing journey.

these are bootleg janky mk677 and aromasin i got off some sketchy .onion website since naps gear doesnt sell sarms i wanted to get everything together, hopefully they work and don't kill me JFL xD

anyway here are my pictures have I ascended???
89AC61D0 9AC7 403E 97A3 764FDFA037A1
1BB7B411 CBBE 4E2E 83E9 69E6A3AA6EA5
AE7A3616 1C9C 4AC2 B949 1F6D45DD20C0
E588FE26 EDB1 42EC 94BD FC2A6ED05ED2
16CB4D4B 95D2 430D 89D3 F9C1E1EBAE8E
D845CB97 989D 4B21 A626 6A32EA162929
4CB658FB 0B53 46CC B532 7F43423E9BD9
4D486068 A02E 41DC B353 71397618BC5C

just wait soon ima be fucking jacked and 6 foot 3+ since my ulna length is 33cm 7 inch dick size 11.5 shoe 8.5 inch hands dad 6 1 mom 5 9 you all will see that i am a late bloomer, and btw i am not an incel i am just a looksmaxxer i would say today is the day my life changes i have not looksmaxxed for the past 12 months no showers no wiping no haircut etc. but all of that is going to change today was my day of softmaxxing and 2023 will be the year i become fully softmaxxed

rate me guys /10 do i look better ? be honest don't lie tell me da troof !

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 23554 and 24 others
got a bag and fixed yo teeth?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, mogging and Deleted member 16133
got a bag and fixed yo teeth?
yeah ive always had tar tar ridden teeth all my life the dentist even said they have never seen a 16 year old with as much gunk and black shit in their teeth as me i havent brushed for the past 2 years but it's all fixed now and they're healthy and shit i am improving
the only thing that sucks is that i have to eat candy n pizza on my bulk since it's all i can afford tbh

You look like a character from a horror game made in the early 2000's.
nigga i literally got a haircut and went from crooked tartar ridden teeth to nice healthy smile how do i not look highclass? i legit softmaxxed today why don't i look trustworthy now?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk and datboijj
You actually look good and not uncanny here
Your best pic to date tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Anchor_Ship, justinzayn and 23 others
That boy’s a monster :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74, Gigaturbomanletcel, Anchor_Ship and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 17676, Elvisandreaa and 19 others
nigga i literally got a haircut and went from crooked tartar ridden teeth to nice healthy smile how do i not look highclass? i legit softmaxxed today why don't i look trustworthy now?

Please take a normal photo unedited.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, HarrierDuBois, justinzayn and 6 others
as soon as i walked into the orthodontist building, I had so much IRL presence. everyone was looking at me, and the second I step foot in the door, the front desk lady was like James?

you look way different from the last time I saw you last year, why do you think you look so different?
I shrugged and was like just puberty I guess, and all of the other patients in the lobby couldn't stop staring at me.
It's because you look off, not because you're some megachad

I was about to say that.
All of the other ones aren't too good.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and datboijj
How long does it take to edit your pics James?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Nigga lowkey really looks like richard ramirez jr. Mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, mazzi and Deleted member 16133
thanks bro
it's not edited it's just BW filter on iphone camera
It's because you look off, not because you're some megachad
that a lie
How long does it take to edit your pics James?
2 minutes just to do photo collage and vintage photo app
Nigga lowkey really looks like richard ramirez jr. Mirin
people say this but originally i wanted to look like jordan barret or sean opry but due to my phenotype i ended up looking lower trust than i ended up wanting to look like

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubSigma and datboijj
Its still so over for you bro.

Did you get teeth whitening?

This is revolutionary for james sapphire. Today is the day u change.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 16133
  • +1
Stop frowning in neutral expression. Psl easy 6+ chad

• +1
  • +1
richard-ramirez-night-stal0.jpg

Mirin your transformation into Richard Ramirez.
i have to intimidate maxx to gain respect from normies so i dont get bullied again
280071177 524400139177614 6938907118147838166 n

• Hmm...
Reactions: shikijitsu
Stop frowning in neutral expression. Psl easy 6+ chad
i have rbf this is just me when i dont make face my oral commisures tilt down i always raise them up and it makes me appear psycho so i stopped it
They’re trolling bro you’re chad
thanks bro
This is revolutionary for james sapphire. Today is the day u change.
thanks i just did a subctaneous hgh injection
he isnt completely repulsive as you are. you and him are GIGA terrifying either way.
how can i be more trustworthy ? after everything that happens its kinda good for me to be "terrifying" bc of past bullies and shit

niggas here told me that I'd ascend with basic softmaxxing so I went to go get my braces i wore off and on for the past 3 years off, teeth bonded, and whitened today. i got my license back in february, and i drive a shitty used 2000 dollar junker so it's definitely not a halo but bones and shitty car > recessed with lambo

additionally I decided to stop by supercuts, to see what my potential is with a better haircut, as soon I stepped in the hairstylist said wow your face is so defined and caved in you could be a model i've never seen a jawline that defined!
i said thank u ahaha I need a haircut, she was like yes I can see how long has it been? over a year, and I haven't washed my hair in 18 months, and she said well that's not good let's get you fixed up. so she washed my hair (still haven't showered in 18 months tho) and she cut it and dried it and it looks a lot better than before i guess.

then after that, I stopped by little ceasars, and when I walked in I had a stare down with another hypermasculine ogre who lost the intimidate contest with me because I had better bones, and then I went to starbucks drive through to get a frap, then I went to the gym and niggas could not stop looking at my face. they didn't say shit to me, but they kept staring. then I went to my PO box since I live in a hampton right now, picked up my new peptides that came in the mail and now I am starting my heightmaxxing journey.
View attachment 1952548
View attachment 1952558
View attachment 1952551
these are bootleg janky mk677 and aromasin i got off some sketchy .onion website since naps gear doesnt sell sarms i wanted to get everything together, hopefully they work and don't kill me JFL xD

View attachment 1952566View attachment 1952568View attachment 1952567View attachment 1952565View attachment 1952564View attachment 1952562View attachment 1952561View attachment 1952560
just wait soon ima be fucking jacked and 6 foot 3+ since my ulna length is 33cm 7 inch dick size 11.5 shoe 8.5 inch hands dad 6 1 mom 5 9 you all will see that i am a late bloomer, and btw i am not an incel i am just a looksmaxxer i would say today is the day my life changes i have not looksmaxxed for the past 12 months no showers no wiping no haircut etc. but all of that is going to change today was my day of softmaxxing and 2023 will be the year i become fully softmaxxed

damn nigga i put all this work today to softmaxx and people are saying i still look like shit fuck u niggas this is why i dont try

Mogs me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126

View attachment 1952548
View attachment 1952558
View attachment 1952551

View attachment 1952566View attachment 1952568View attachment 1952567View attachment 1952565View attachment 1952564View attachment 1952562View attachment 1952561View attachment 1952560

if you wanna become softmaxxed and get girls stop smiling and looking like a fucking serial killer

• +1
Unironically looks good in these photos

Take more NT non disgusting pics u look OK james

Nice!

• +1
  • +1
I guarantee that this dude looks normal and good irl

• +1
if you wanna become softmaxxed and get girls stop smiling and looking like a fucking serial killer
nigga what? how do i look like a serial killer? i literally got my teeth fixed today and a haircut to look higher class and more clean and less like a homeless streat shitting serial killer how do i look like a monster and a bad person niggga? how?
Unironically looks good in these photos

Take more NT non disgusting pics u look OK james

Nice!
thanks bro, hopefully when i get friends i can take pic sof me eating out in restaurants and shit i guess
Lowkey mogs ramirez in the pic tbh
ramirez was never a real person it was all bullshit
I guarantee that this dude looks normal and good irl
something i wish and try to manifest everyday but it never works

Please, visit a psychiatrist.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, ShineBright, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
Looks better / more healthy in these photos... I unironically think packing on some weight would make your face look even better lmao

• +1
class thread as always james. always excited when i see a new thread from u

• +1
also whats ur opinion on asian people james

• +1
How can people say bonesmashing is cope ? Unless @curlyheadjames is lying and got surgery which i doubt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 16133

View attachment 1952548
View attachment 1952558
View attachment 1952551

The first two pictures are impressive ngl, but you should stop making grimaces in the other pictures. Your resting face mogs your grimaces

• +1
1.Your frame clearly doesnt fit your face,youd need to get taller,the relatively quick fix is upping your weight.
2.As of now you have 0 facial harmony and so there's no way you can pull the pretty boy look off,a buzz cut would suit you since your face is bony enough.
3.Smile,tf is wrong with you.You have some of the most retarded facial expressions ive ever seen in my life
4.You need psychiatric evaluation,you werent even bad looking in the first place before you did those idiotic procedures.Now you look like richard ramirez from the jojo universe but on a child's body
5.Overall 7/10.too uncanny for most girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887 and Deleted member 16133
1.Your frame clearly doesnt fit your face,youd need to get taller,the relatively quick fix is upping your weight.
2.As of now you have 0 facial harmony and so there's no way you can pull the pretty boy look off,a buzz cut would suit you since your face is bony enough.
3.Smile,tf is wrong with you.You have some of the most retarded facial expressions ive ever seen in my life
4.You need psychiatric evaluation,you werent even bad looking in the first place before you did those idiotic procedures.Now you look like richard ramirez from the jojo universe but on a child's body
5.Overall 7/10.too uncanny for most girls
damn bro thanks for being honest shit's crazy not even gonna lie

1. yeah u are right i am on a stack rn
2. yeah i guess im not made to run prettyboy game shit was crazy i came to the hair salon all stinky and hair messy with lice and the lady washed it JFL and when she slicked it back i looked in the mirror and it was some of the most popping out zygos i had ever seen even the lady mentioned how defined they were JFL
3. i will try it's just so hard i am getting used to my new teeth after being bullied for my crooked disgusting teeth all of my life
4. damn bro i know it sucks it's so weird having such a hypermasculine face on a 13 year old boys body shit's mad weird AF
5. shit that's not enough 8/10 is minimum i think IMO but i feel like if i at least reach 5'10" and get muscle and tats i could reach 8 NEGL my moms 5 9 dad 6 1 so i got the genes
The first two pictures are impressive ngl, but you should stop making grimaces in the other pictures. Your resting face mogs your grimaces
thanks bro i will try these were instagram photos so i had to look as intimidating as possible so people won't mess with me
How can people say bonesmashing is cope ? Unless @curlyheadjames is lying and got surgery which i doubt
it unmotivates me sometimes when ppl say it's cope but they've never tried it even sometimes it makes me doubt my own results but then i see how i look IRL and through the car window outside when i pulled up to supercuts today ilooked through the window and i legit looked like skeletor JEFL and i instantly get motivation
also whats ur opinion on asian people james
i like them i dont hate any race
class thread as always james. always excited when i see a new thread from u
thanks!@
Looks better / more healthy in these photos... I unironically think packing on some weight would make your face look even better lmao
thanks bro! we will see what happens, i'm just afraid to bulk more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Mogger

• +1
nigga blackpill curse has been doing crazy negl its getting 3000 streams a day across all plats and on spotify yuesterday it was stramed 400 times bro and shit bro we could really do this fr it's almost at 100 vids and last week it was at like 30 videos this song will get out soon i think it's got mad potential fr like even famous tiktokkers are making videos to the song

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and n0rthface
yeah ive always had tar tar ridden teeth all my life the dentist even said they have never seen a 16 year old with as much gunk and black shit in their teeth as me i havent brushed for the past 2 years but it's all fixed now and they're healthy and shit i am improving
the only thing that sucks is that i have to eat candy n pizza on my bulk since it's all i can afford tbh
View attachment 1952592

tbqh if you started a charity page i would donate towards it, i have never seen any other in my life who people unanimously want to see as a better person, dont lose hope james and keep making the songs you like

• +1
tbqh if you started a charity page i would donate towards it, i have never seen any other in my life who people unanimously want to see as a better person, dont lose hope james and keep making the songs you like
thank u for ur support bro :)

• +1
Reactions: kuttashonty
Shorter your hair even more bro, also take a shower. disgusting. You look good in the second pic.

• +1
how can i be more trustworthy ? after everything that happens its kinda good for me to be "terrifying" bc of past bullies and shit
No because you being a monster will mean you will never have love or any friends.