rate my new teeth and haircut did I ascend?

Thatโ€™s lowkey a bit too much time/effort put into trolling tbh
He's trolling and purposely contorts his face into Jim Carreytier expressions to make people uncomfortable.
hes messing with you
Can u do a tinder experiment
we have to wait until he's 18 then maybe, he should try doing a Yubo experiment until then though.
can't do either last time i used both apps was 2020 and i was 14 and due to a lack of dimorphism the app detected i was under 18 now it is asking for my ID ill do both next year
you bonemog my whole bloodline
its ok we will all make it
Wtf is this lmao canโ€™t you take a normal picture without looking like youโ€™re hysterically laughing about your plans about taking over the world?
with my ratios theres no such thing as ever being normal even in public photos u know how some peopels face automatically gives off a non nt vibe
Bogdanoffmaxxed to the max
mogs you
Good individual features, no harmony
harmony = ratios and angles
my ratios and angles are 6.25 PSL

can't do either last time i used both apps was 2020 and i was 14 and due to a lack of dimorphism the app detected i was under 18 now it is asking for my ID ill do both next year
I got kicked off the Yubo app after joining a bunch of popular livestreams and screaming racial slurs, a bunch of people mass reported me and I got banned jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

Low-key op might be norwooding under those curls

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
onision pheno + methmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133