rate my new teeth and haircut did I ascend?

What is that? That’s terrifying.
Its charlie no face, compared to james, charlie is a TERA CHAD SLAYER. @curlyheadjames is a rat who will NEVER ascend, NEVER escape the blackpill.

Its charlie no face, compared to james, charlie is a TERA CHAD SLAYER. @curlyheadjames is a rat who will NEVER ascend, NEVER escape the blackpill.
Agreed. The Elephant Man mogs him too.

you're nothing but a fan, just a mere speck to me, i could not care less about your false predictions. i've already escaped the blackpill, it's just a matter of helping others escape too, you can still be helped you know.

James, bro, just saw your TikTok post. You look good in the eleventh picture. Just cut your hair even more and don’t make weird ass facial expressions. You’re fine homie. By the way your skin has improved too, what’s going on?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Take your pills

James, bro, just saw your TikTok post. You look good in the eleventh picture. Just cut your hair even more and don’t make weird ass facial expressions. You’re fine homie. By the way your skin has improved too, what’s going on?
my skin just been clearing up ig i havent been taking any skin care products or showers and shit but idk my hair looks ight ig im gonna just grow it out now and thanks i tried to be netural in the 11th picture but idk shit's just hard i'll never be NT with my face
Take your pills
jewish cope

niggas here told me that I'd ascend with basic softmaxxing so I went to go get my braces i wore off and on for the past 3 years off, teeth bonded, and whitened today. i got my license back in february, and i drive a shitty used 2000 dollar junker so it's definitely not a halo but bones and shitty car > recessed with lambo

as soon as i walked into the orthodontist building, I had so much IRL presence. everyone was looking at me, and the second I step foot in the door, the front desk lady was like James?

you look way different from the last time I saw you last year, why do you think you look so different?
I shrugged and was like just puberty I guess, and all of the other patients in the lobby couldn't stop staring at me.

additionally I decided to stop by supercuts, to see what my potential is with a better haircut, as soon I stepped in the hairstylist said wow your face is so defined and caved in you could be a model i've never seen a jawline that defined!
i said thank u ahaha I need a haircut, she was like yes I can see how long has it been? over a year, and I haven't washed my hair in 18 months, and she said well that's not good let's get you fixed up. so she washed my hair (still haven't showered in 18 months tho) and she cut it and dried it and it looks a lot better than before i guess.
it's not an NT zoomer cut, but it's definitely more masculine.

then after that, I stopped by little ceasars, and when I walked in I had a stare down with another hypermasculine ogre who lost the intimidate contest with me because I had better bones, and then I went to starbucks drive through to get a frap, then I went to the gym and niggas could not stop looking at my face. they didn't say shit to me, but they kept staring. then I went to my PO box since I live in a hampton right now, picked up my new peptides that came in the mail and now I am starting my heightmaxxing journey.
View attachment 1952548
View attachment 1952558
View attachment 1952551
these are bootleg janky mk677 and aromasin i got off some sketchy .onion website since naps gear doesnt sell sarms i wanted to get everything together, hopefully they work and don't kill me JFL xD

anyway here are my pictures have I ascended???
View attachment 1952566View attachment 1952568View attachment 1952567View attachment 1952565View attachment 1952564View attachment 1952562View attachment 1952561View attachment 1952560
just wait soon ima be fucking jacked and 6 foot 3+ since my ulna length is 33cm 7 inch dick size 11.5 shoe 8.5 inch hands dad 6 1 mom 5 9 you all will see that i am a late bloomer, and btw i am not an incel i am just a looksmaxxer i would say today is the day my life changes i have not looksmaxxed for the past 12 months no showers no wiping no haircut etc. but all of that is going to change today was my day of softmaxxing and 2023 will be the year i become fully softmaxxed

rate me guys /10 do i look better ? be honest don't lie tell me da troof !
Sperm cream/10

• +1
you're nothing but a fan, just a mere speck to me, i could not care less about your false predictions. i've already escaped the blackpill, it's just a matter of helping others escape too, you can still be helped you know.
your never gonna escape. I am so much more than you are.

Dear fucking god what even are you. If I saw you walking toward me I would immediately start stabbing you because you’re a fucking skinwalker, the most uncanny looking human being I have ever seen in my life. How many feet from a playground or school do you need to be away from?

• +1
Help me please I need so much

• +1
Your teeth and jaw actually look insane I'm jealous

• +1
Dear fucking god what even are you. If I saw you walking toward me I would immediately start stabbing you because you’re a fucking skinwalker, the most uncanny looking human being I have ever seen in my life. How many feet from a playground or school do you need to be away from?
why would u be afraid of me? irl most people just stay away from me they look and quickly look away bahaha
Your teeth and jaw actually look insane I'm jealous
thanks bro

Good progress in such a short time don't stop softmaxxing you will actually ascend hard bro

• Love it
Reactions: advancevision
If you get taller you can model , i think I've said everything.

• +1
If you get taller you can model , i think I've said everything.
damn bro really? ive been injecting hgh doing sarms and ais for the past few days maybe i will get taller since my plates are open
with being a model do you think you can get friends and connections girls etc. this way? thanks

niggas here told me that I'd ascend with basic softmaxxing so I went to go get my braces i wore off and on for the past 3 years off, teeth bonded, and whitened today. i got my license back in february, and i drive a shitty used 2000 dollar junker so it's definitely not a halo but bones and shitty car > recessed with lambo

as soon as i walked into the orthodontist building, I had so much IRL presence. everyone was looking at me, and the second I step foot in the door, the front desk lady was like James?

you look way different from the last time I saw you last year, why do you think you look so different?
I shrugged and was like just puberty I guess, and all of the other patients in the lobby couldn't stop staring at me.

additionally I decided to stop by supercuts, to see what my potential is with a better haircut, as soon I stepped in the hairstylist said wow your face is so defined and caved in you could be a model i've never seen a jawline that defined!
i said thank u ahaha I need a haircut, she was like yes I can see how long has it been? over a year, and I haven't washed my hair in 18 months, and she said well that's not good let's get you fixed up. so she washed my hair (still haven't showered in 18 months tho) and she cut it and dried it and it looks a lot better than before i guess.
it's not an NT zoomer cut, but it's definitely more masculine.

then after that, I stopped by little ceasars, and when I walked in I had a stare down with another hypermasculine ogre who lost the intimidate contest with me because I had better bones, and then I went to starbucks drive through to get a frap, then I went to the gym and niggas could not stop looking at my face. they didn't say shit to me, but they kept staring. then I went to my PO box since I live in a hampton right now, picked up my new peptides that came in the mail and now I am starting my heightmaxxing journey.
View attachment 1952548
View attachment 1952558
View attachment 1952551
these are bootleg janky mk677 and aromasin i got off some sketchy .onion website since naps gear doesnt sell sarms i wanted to get everything together, hopefully they work and don't kill me JFL xD

anyway here are my pictures have I ascended???
View attachment 1952566View attachment 1952568View attachment 1952567View attachment 1952565View attachment 1952564View attachment 1952562View attachment 1952561View attachment 1952560
just wait soon ima be fucking jacked and 6 foot 3+ since my ulna length is 33cm 7 inch dick size 11.5 shoe 8.5 inch hands dad 6 1 mom 5 9 you all will see that i am a late bloomer, and btw i am not an incel i am just a looksmaxxer i would say today is the day my life changes i have not looksmaxxed for the past 12 months no showers no wiping no haircut etc. but all of that is going to change today was my day of softmaxxing and 2023 will be the year i become fully softmaxxed

rate me guys /10 do i look better ? be honest don't lie tell me da troof !
which song of you is the most popular? that went viral on tiktok, loved it but never found it again

• +1
which song of you is the most popular? that went viral on tiktok, loved it but never found it again
i believe it was called together, but i haven't listened in almost 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
James mogs

• +1

Attachments

• 9098A9AD-8FE2-45F7-A516-8BFED0203676.jpeg
    9098A9AD-8FE2-45F7-A516-8BFED0203676.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
You need an otoplasty

• +1
You look literally like Richard Ramirez. I seen pictures of you on other sites and thought you were a photo shopped meme but you actually look like this. Even the have the stained rotting teeth from a sweet tooth like RR did.
Strange imagining you're 16. You're even younger than me. You don't look older bu don't look younger either.
You're age seems to elude me. It is an enigma.

• +1
Bro, I respectfully invite you to rope with me next year. It really IS over.

• +1
You look literally like Richard Ramirez. I seen pictures of you on other sites and thought you were a photo shopped meme but you actually look like this. Even the have the stained rotting teeth from a sweet tooth like RR did.
Strange imagining you're 16. You're even younger than me. You don't look older bu don't look younger either.
You're age seems to elude me. It is an enigma.
yeah ive always ate candy and cupcakes bc when i lived with my mom for years thats what was for breakfast lunch and dinner + happy meals so i ended up getting cavities gum disease tooth decay impacted wisdom teeth and i got extractions which caved my face in and then i just now got to getting my teeth fixed so i think i ascended a bit, yeah bro i am almost 17 tho in a month and a half same thing ig but maybe i can ascend with age like gandy did since he was incel at my age. ive always been told i always look older especially at my old job girls would always ask on fathers day if i was a dad and shit it's crazy. WHY DO PEOPLE NEVER THINK IM REAL WHY ARE PEOPLE SURPRISED TO SEE MY FACEIN REAL LIFEW!?!?!?!?

Bro, I respectfully invite you to rope with me next year. It really IS over.
how is it over for me? i have more bone than u and mog u

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
yeah ive always ate candy and cupcakes bc when i lived with my mom for years thats what was for breakfast lunch and dinner + happy meals so i ended up getting cavities gum disease tooth decay impacted wisdom teeth and i got extractions which caved my face in and then i just now got to getting my teeth fixed so i think i ascended a bit, yeah bro i am almost 17 tho in a month and a half same thing ig but maybe i can ascend with age like gandy did since he was incel at my age. ive always been told i always look older especially at my old job girls would always ask on fathers day if i was a dad and shit it's crazy. WHY DO PEOPLE NEVER THINK IM REAL WHY ARE PEOPLE SURPRISED TO SEE MY FACEIN REAL LIFEW!?!?!?!?

how is it over for me? i have more bone than u and mog u
You look like an incredibly creepy faggot and that's the kindest I can word it, do consider my invitation to rope together

yeah ive always ate candy and cupcakes bc when i lived with my mom for years thats what was for breakfast lunch and dinner + happy meals
Based diet tbh. I went to 7-11 and got a whole 7 meat pizza and chocolate donut with combos and (pizza flavor) and a pepsi all for breakfast. I can't stand eating veggies.

• +1
You look like an incredibly creepy faggot and that's the kindest I can word it, do consider my invitation to rope together
how am i creepy nigga fuck u asshole i get more girls than u
Based diet tbh. I went to 7-11 and got a whole 7 meat pizza and chocolate donut with combos and (pizza flavor) and a pepsi all for breakfast. I can't stand eating veggies.
fuck yes unhealthy food mogs

• +1
how am i creepy nigga fuck u asshole i get more girls than u

I know reality makes you upset but the only solution in your case would be showering with acid

I am an ultra unbiased realist, I say it as it is, you're a creepy piece of metrosexual shit

rope invitation has no expiry date so LMK

• +1
Based. I don’t know how health food cucks cope. I tried being vegetarian one time and I felt like I was slowly dying.
People say it makes you look older but I’m 17 and people still say I look 14 so I doubt that it does. Genetics really seems to be the overriding factor usually.

• +1
I know reality makes you upset but the only solution in your case would be showering with acid

I am an ultra unbiased realist, I say it as it is, you're a creepy piece of metrosexual shit

rope invitation has no expiry date so LMK
what makes me creepy surely i can change im not that scary bro
Based. I don’t know how health food cucks cope. I tried being vegetarian one time and I felt like I was slowly dying.
People say it makes you look older but I’m 17 and people still say I look 14 so I doubt that it does. Genetics really seems to be the overriding factor usually.
nigga au gotta go get urself some mcdoanlds bro

• +1
nigga au gotta go get urself some mcdoanlds bro
I do. I only weight 125lbs which isn't much for 5'7" so It would be ideal to put on a bit more weight as well.

• +1
You actually look good and not uncanny here
Your best pic to date tbh
1BB7B411 CBBE 4E2E 83E9 69E6A3AA6EA5
Yeah he unironically looks decent there. He's intentionally making autistic faces.

• +1
You probably mog irl when you're not making cartoonish facial expressions.

Can u do a tinder experiment
we have to wait until he's 18 then maybe, he should try doing a Yubo experiment until then though.

• +1
you bonemog my whole bloodline

• +1
Wtf is this lmao can’t you take a normal picture without looking like you’re hysterically laughing about your plans about taking over the world?

• +1
Bogdanoffmaxxed to the max

Good individual features, no harmony

Ramirezmaxxed

Youre a slayer man. Just hit the club and girls will be all over you

OP seems like a nice dude but can someone explain what’s the meme behind this guy or he just straight up retarded?!

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
OP seems like a nice dude but can someone explain what’s the meme behind this guy or he just straight up retarded?!
He's trolling and purposely contorts his face into Jim Carreytier expressions to make people uncomfortable.

He's trolling and purposely contorts his face into Jim Carreytier expressions to make people uncomfortable.
That’s lowkey a bit too much time/effort put into trolling tbh

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad