Rate my physique - what should I improve?

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Prettyboy
lol this really you? post proof tbh:y'all:
Sent PM, check it

If anyone else would like to confirm me not being a larp, write me a message :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I don't know about it but ice hooding, maybe bonesmashing.
A thing that works a hundred procent is chintucking.
Go to a mirror and rotate your head forward and up, you'll notice that your canthal tilt is more negative and you'll have more uee
then do this
and you'll notice that more pct and more hooding
lomg term work on this and your head posture and you'll have less uee cause you have fat pads above your eyes so it's not like ypur starting point is zero

By ice hooding you mean laying down and putting something like this above my eyes for fat pad growth?

335687_01_jegakku-11x4x20cm-750gr.png

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14848
By ice hooding you mean laying down and putting something like this above my eyes for fat pad growth?

I think so but I never researcjed this cause I already have hooded eyes

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
yea this guy is legit. what a chad. @Prettyboy can u send your face also im curious? i never doxxed:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875 and Prettyboy
Any tips on how to reduce UEE / increase hooding? So far what I have read lurking here it seems like it's one of the harder looksmaxxes to achieve, I'm currently experimenting with eye muscle exercising, will see how effective it is but so far it seems like a cope

I live my life irl but I love this forum. On one hand for the myriad of useful looksmaxing information - in life everything is about looks and on the other hand because of how blackpilled, uncensored and based this place is. Lots of high IQ users with very interesting thoughts.

I've been lurking here for about a year before registering, during which time I mostly maxxed out what I could softmaxx wise, now that college has already started & already gotten the looksmaxing info I don't spend that much time here, instead enjoy my irl life while I'm still young
Did you like my post?

yea this guy is legit. what a chad. @Prettyboy can u send your face also im curious? i never doxxed:y'all:
Brutals moggings men.
This Forum is full of Chads!.
We are nowhere safe anymore, from not getting MOGGED.

It try to cope with Cryptos.
But there i get BOGGED

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Prettyboy and .👽.
would like to see your face too you look like a god in that pic wtf

• +1
Looking very good. But probably too ripped for most females. Very impressive but not ideal for sex appeal.

you seem to have a very good face structure as well. Mind dm ing me a pic of your face?
Yeah I can do a face reveal a bit later but currently I'm still looksmaxxing and would like to get over it before that tbh

I'm currently growing my hair longer since summer to get DiCaprio curtains instead of my current normie undercut, experimenting with tanning (MT2, β-carotene etc.), eyebrow dyeing, eye fat pad increasing with icing, eyelash dyeing etc.

• Love it
Reactions: one job away and .👽.
Yeah I can do a face reveal a bit later but currently I'm still looksmaxxing and would like to get over it before that tbh

I'm currently growing my hair longer since summer to get DiCaprio curtains instead of my current normie undercut, experimenting with tanning (MT2, β-carotene etc.), eyebrow dyeing, eye fat pad increasing with icing, eyelash dyeing etc.
Also chewing gum for hours each day + using jawliner, I've seen massive improvements in my hollow cheeks in the last months you can see my lower third in the physique pic. It used to look worse, I'll probably do a thread soon on chewing because at least for me it seems like it isn't a cope, in fact it is very legit to chewmaxx

• +1
Reactions: gloriouse, Sny, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
Literally 24 inch bildetoid or kys op

Look like a mogger Bhai. What are you cycling?

• JFL
Sent PM, check it

If anyone else would like to confirm me not being a larp, write me a message :Comfy:
yo are you actually this lean? what was your work-out routine, how long have you been training and did you do lean-bulking or bulk/cut?

really awesome physique you achieved

• +1
Can you post a pic of your face too so that i can rate you psl wise?

What PSL would you say you are at atm?
You have a really good lower third

Yeah you just get ice cubes and rub them around ur eyes

you are literally a 8/10 IRL. how many slays have you gotten? do people call you hot/goodlooking regulary? there has to be some negative about you. what about balding? inotrovert with autism? social media cell with no instagram? dick is not working? @OldVirgin
Yeah I constantly get approached by women irl / get maches on online dating apps. Im not balding or any physical burden either.

On the other hand I was raised without a father in a poor family in a shithole, plus I got bullied a lot back in school for being too feminime by balkan ogres (I was chubby, pale with light blue eyes). I’m an introvert and although I don’t think I’m an aspie, being blackpilled means I constantly dread this society

Overall I have no complaints about my physical self but I am still an abused dog in my head

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Elvisandreaa, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
lmao ur a major twink i'm 1" taller than you and couldn't get under 200lbs even when I was at my smallest and got as ripped as possible

lmao ur a major twink i'm 1" taller than you and couldn't get under 200lbs even when I was at my smallest and got as ripped as possible
Ok cool dude
Congrats 🎉

Mirin fucking insane physique
twinkle twinkle little faggot
0 shoulder definition
0 adonis belt definition
0 definition between abs and rectus abdominus
even more grose I can see a bundle of fat on his ass where his shorts are

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 14875
0 shoulder definition
0 adonis belt definition
Wait why are you telling me this here :lul:

• +1
You must have a huge frame then, not many people are that heavy at ripped level BF% are you on juice btw?

I wouldn’t consider myself a twink. I do have thin joints but being almost 90kg while natty at my level of leanness is far from twink tier honestly
0 shoulder definition
0 adonis belt definition
I think my adonis belt is okay. As you can see I have literally zero fat on my ass, its as hard as it gets tbh
99CF67E2 7B64 46CC A9C8 4064615EAEC3

What do you mean with definition between abs and rectus abdominus? How could I achieve it?
9C6D1B1B 827C 474A B84E 722248A7E275

Attachments

• 643BF260-750B-4AB7-991A-628D879B7DE0.jpeg
    643BF260-750B-4AB7-991A-628D879B7DE0.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 3EA9DDFE-F5C2-4E31-9C4A-17AD8129F8C7.jpeg
    3EA9DDFE-F5C2-4E31-9C4A-17AD8129F8C7.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, LeGrayHonker and maxxedfalloutdweller
You must have a huge frame then, not many people are that heavy at ripped level BF% are you on juice btw?

I wouldn’t consider myself a twink. I do have thin joints but being almost 90kg while natty at my level of leanness is far from twink tier honestly

I think my adonis belt is okay. As you can see I have literally zero fat on my ass, its as hard as it gets tbh
View attachment 1342440

What do you mean with definition between abs and rectus abdominus? How could I achieve it?
View attachment 1342423
how'd you get so lean what the absolute fuck?!?! Are you running clen, dnp, yohimbine hcl and adderall and test and just not eating?

Mirin 0% bf

• JFL

View attachment 1342440

View attachment 1342423
He is jealous OP don’t mind him

• Woah

View attachment 1342440

View attachment 1342423
Are you natty?

I actually gotten the most compliments in my life for my eyes even back then when I was bloated at the start of high school.
View attachment 1327713
View attachment 1327714
View attachment 1327715
As you can see I have quite a bit of UEE (currently researching what can I do about it - not much succes yet) and I paint my eyebrows dark brown.

Other than that my eye area gets massively carried by my very light blue eyes + prominent limbal rings tbh
Eyes are good dont change them

• +1
Nice abs bro :chad:
Thanks bro. I train them 4x a week for maximum teen appeal, they seem to be obsessed with guys with abs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LeGrayHonker and Edgar
Brag post. You are gigachad go slay @subhuman incel

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and subhuman incel
how'd you get so lean what the absolute fuck?!?! Are you running clen, dnp, yohimbine hcl and adderall and test and just not eating?

Mirin 0% bf
Balkan bVll genes from my father :oops:

yo are you actually this lean? what was your work-out routine, how long have you been training and did you do lean-bulking or bulk/cut?

really awesome physique you achieved
Are you natty?
No for real I don’t take anything juicy and never did. My ‘secret’ is following a carnivore diet where I only eat animal based foods and restrict my carb intake to 2 mugs of whole milk a day (~40 g of carbs), while eating a shitton of protein

I can do a guide on how to leanmaxx this way if more ppl here are interested in something like this

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Kmscurry, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Balkan bVll genes from my father :oops:

No for real I don’t take anything juicy and never did. My ‘secret’ is following a carnivore diet where I only eat animal based foods and restrict my carb intake to 2 mugs of whole milk a day (~40 g of carbs), while eating a shitton of protein

I can do a guide on how to leanmaxx this way if more ppl here are interested in something like this
How are you feeling? How's your hair? Hows Ur sleep? People with these diets may have "healthy" body composition but usually have other problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Prettyboy
How are you feeling? How's your hair? Hows Ur sleep? People with these diets may have "healthy" body composition but usually have other problems
I’m feeling much better than I ever did. I no longer have brain fog, bloating issues, my skin is better, testosterone higher, I still have nw0 hairline etc.

The only downside I experienented really is that it can seem giga non NT in social settings if I try to be 100% every time I go out. Especially since young urban girls tend to be braindead vegan liberals. I can get away with it since I’m good looking but I understand it’s a burden lot of comformist people don’t want to take.

As I said I haven’t seen any problems so far but I’m well aware that some people do react to this diet badly. Also you have to be able to digest lactose in order it to work so that’s also a barrier for lot of people.

I’ve also seen ppl claim negative things about like if I remember correctly @kjsbdfiusdf said it raises cortisol. Idk honestly thats why I don’t push it on anyone else if people are interested in it I can happily give guidence but otherwise I’m happy doing it solo

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, ChristianChad and Deleted member 6403
I’m feeling much better than I ever did. I no longer have brain fog, bloating issues, my skin is better, testosterone higher, I still have nw0 hairline etc.

The only downside I experienented really is that it can seem giga non NT in social settings if I try to be 100% every time I go out. Especially since young urban girls tend to be braindead vegan liberals. I can get away with it since I’m good looking but I understand it’s a burden lot of comformist people don’t want to take.

As I said I haven’t seen any problems so far but I’m well aware that some people do react to this diet badly. Also you have to be able to digest lactose in order it to work so that’s also a barrier for lot of people.

I’ve also seen ppl claim negative things about like if I remember correctly @kjsbdfiusdf said it raises cortisol. Idk honestly thats why I don’t push it on anyone else if people are interested in it I can happily give guidence but otherwise I’m happy doing it solo
That's fine. Perceive your situation and act accordingly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LeGrayHonker, ChristianChad and Prettyboy
What about my eyebrows tbh
i dont really know what eyebrows are attractive
for me personally eyebrows unimportant as long if you have some and there arent to bushy

• +1

Consider maybe adding ripe fruits and honey (if not too allergenic)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LeGrayHonker and Prettyboy
Very good

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Prettyboy
Consider maybe adding ripe fruits and honey (if not too allergenic)
I sometimes eat fruit (especially seasonal), but I always have this problem that if I abstain from them I don’t have any carb craving what so ever but the moment I eat a banana I get the urge to eat more :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I sometimes eat fruit (especially seasonal), but I always have this problem that if I abstain from them I don’t have any carb craving what so ever but the moment I eat a banana I get the urge to eat more :feelswah:
pro tip fuck bananas:Comfy: they are more like a potato then a fruit because they are starchy

• So Sad
pro tip fuck bananas:Comfy: they are more like a potato then a fruit because they are starchy
Seasonal berries are probably the lowest in antinutrients but fuark bananas tastemogs all other fruits :feelswah:

A splendid physique, but delts leave a lot to be desired at your level