Rate my physique - what should I improve?

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Height: 191cm / 6’3”
Weight: 87kg / 191 lbs

EF2427B3 6CFB 4156 B64C 749FDC6F37DE

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, prettyboykiriti, Lygodactylus and 44 others
Is that really you? Looks amazing bro

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, Jew_Supremacist and 7 others
Holy shit I'm mirin'
Natty?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, subhuman incel, Prettyboy and 3 others
Chad physique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 2 others
Gigachad
Go slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and 4 others
nothing

• So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy
some of the best ab insertions ive ever seen, shame u have rounded shoulders, u could have been in competitions

• +1
Reactions: prettyboykiriti, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 4 others
Good physique, naturally good insertions and fat distribution, but seems like your frame is on the narrower side, but thats just my sharp eye

• +1
Your eyes must be subhuman if you have to rot on this site instead of slaying with that height, physique and lower third

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15899 and 11 others
GOOD. Although we men have to be 5 kg more than our height weight, aesthetically you look good but you can improve by enlarging the frame

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Prettyboy
Can you put a sign with your nickname next to it or give an actual proof?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Prettyboy
some of the best ab insertions ive ever seen, shame u have rounded shoulders, u could have been in competitions
How could I fix those?

I was heavily cucked by cuckvid and had to train at home for 8 months, with very limited options for shoulder work. Now I’m back at the gym but having hard time progressing on OHP, any tips maybe?

fix your rounded shoulders, also insane lower third
Are your eyes holding you back?
If not chad
Your eyes must be subhuman if you have to rot on this site instead of slaying with that height, physique and lower third
I actually gotten the most compliments in my life for my eyes even back then when I was bloated at the start of high school.
FC370674 864F 4D3D A6ED 7BAFAD1D7D3B

17817C37 55CD 4831 B8D4 666D24FDD87F

DAA33B43 CA94 4837 B9B7 8E0BD3799377

As you can see I have quite a bit of UEE (currently researching what can I do about it - not much succes yet) and I paint my eyebrows dark brown.

Other than that my eye area gets massively carried by my very light blue eyes + prominent limbal rings tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 7224 and 9 others
Looks good, how long have you been working out?

• +1
I actually gotten the most compliments in my life for my eyes even back then when I was bloated at the start of high school.
View attachment 1327713
View attachment 1327714
View attachment 1327715
As you can see I have quite a bit of UEE (currently researching what can I do about it - not much succes yet) and I paint my eyebrows dark brown.

Other than that my eye area gets massively carried by my very light blue eyes + prominent limbal rings tbh
What is UEE?

• +1
GOOD. Although we men have to be 5 kg more than our height weight, aesthetically you look good but you can improve by enlarging the frame
Isn’t your bodyweight kg minus 100 is roughly your peak natty limit when lean? I kinda would like to get a bit bigger but I’m afraid I’ll lose facial leanness and gain bloat

I think my forearms are lagging, what’s your opinion tbh?

View attachment 1327713
View attachment 1327714
View attachment 1327715

very good eye area even with uee, with more hooding male tier honestly
Fuck man, what r u doing here with 6'3, greek god tier body, chad face?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Xangsane, subhuman incel and 3 others
This forum is a joke tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wernhervonbraun, Deleted member 4946, Be_ConfidentBro and 20 others
Looks good, how long have you been working out?
I started going to the gym around the end of high school and now I'm in my early 20s, so +/- 3 yrs.

I got massively cucked by corona tho, I trained at home for the better part of this year - I was only able to get back to regular gym at the end of July. Now I'm trying to surpass my pre covid weights at the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Kmscurry and Deleted member 14774

Lol don't ruin your eye area some UEE is natural

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, subhuman incel and Prettyboy
very good eye area even with uee, with more hooding male tier honestly
Any tips on how to reduce UEE / increase hooding? So far what I have read lurking here it seems like it's one of the harder looksmaxxes to achieve, I'm currently experimenting with eye muscle exercising, will see how effective it is but so far it seems like a cope
Fuck man, what r u doing here with 6'3, greek god tier body, chad face?
I live my life irl but I love this forum. On one hand for the myriad of useful looksmaxing information - in life everything is about looks and on the other hand because of how blackpilled, uncensored and based this place is. Lots of high IQ users with very interesting thoughts.

I've been lurking here for about a year before registering, during which time I mostly maxxed out what I could softmaxx wise, now that college has already started & already gotten the looksmaxing info I don't spend that much time here, instead enjoy my irl life while I'm still young

• +1
Reactions: White Swordsman, prettyboykiriti, NegativeNorwood and 5 others
I started going to the gym around the end of high school and now I'm in my early 20s, so +/- 3 yrs.

I got massively cucked by corona tho, I trained at home for the better part of this year - I was only able to get back to regular gym at the end of July. Now I'm trying to surpass my pre covid weights at the gym.
That’s pretty good progress for just 3 years at your height
Your outer chest is well defined, what’s your routine for that?

• +1
Any tips on how to reduce UEE / increase hooding? So far what I have read lurking here it seems like it's one of the harder looksmaxxes to achieve, I'm currently experimenting with eye muscle exercising, will see how effective it is but so far it seems like a cope

I live my life irl but I love this forum. On one hand for the myriad of useful looksmaxing information - in life everything is about looks and on the other hand because of how blackpilled, uncensored and based this place is. Lots of high IQ users with very interesting thoughts.

I've been lurking here for about a year before registering, during which time I mostly maxxed out what I could softmaxx wise, now that college has already started & already gotten the looksmaxing info I don't spend that much time here, instead enjoy my irl life while I'm still young
I don't know about it but ice hooding, maybe bonesmashing.
A thing that works a hundred procent is chintucking.
Go to a mirror and rotate your head forward and up, you'll notice that your canthal tilt is more negative and you'll have more uee
then do this
and you'll notice that more pct and more hooding
lomg term work on this and your head posture and you'll have less uee cause you have fat pads above your eyes so it's not like ypur starting point is zero

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Elvisandreaa
Mirin physique not much to improve tbh maybe wider shoulders

• +1
Good physique, naturally good insertions and fat distribution, but seems like your frame is on the narrower side, but thats just my sharp eye
My waist is 31 cm wide and shoulders are 61cm, so I actually got a very visible V taper irl tbh. On the other hand my wrists, elbows and my joints in general are twink tier, didn't you notice those? For my eyes, my forearms look thin and unverdeveloped, what are your thoughts about that?

I meant upper eyelid exposure. My eyes aren't hooded
Your only option is "cat eye" surgery also known as canthoplasty but it usually looks fake as fuck. No way to get hooded eyes unless they inject fats into it which I don't think is a safe procedure. I was born with severe hooded eyes and a huge brow ridge.
PicsArt 08 27 041320  02

• JFL
View attachment 1327713
View attachment 1327714
View attachment 1327715

fellow a10 mogger whats good

• Love it
How could I fix those?

I was heavily cucked by cuckvid and had to train at home for 8 months, with very limited options for shoulder work. Now I’m back at the gym but having hard time progressing on OHP, any tips maybe?
you cant fix it ;(

• So Sad
That’s pretty good progress for just 3 years at your height
Your outer chest is well defined, what’s your routine for that?
Yeah I could always put on muscle easily, but had very a hard time getting rid of fat, until I went carnivore (I restrict my carbs to 40g a day, all coming from milk before & after workouts).

I'm doing 4 day upper / lower split, so I train all my muscle groups twice a weak (except for abs - I train those 4x a week). My chest got much better ever since I started to incorporate weighted wide grip dips and dumbbell pullovers into my routine. The latter also seems to define obliques very well in my experience

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
My waist is 31 cm wide and shoulders are 61cm, so I actually got a very visible V taper irl tbh. On the other hand my wrists, elbows and my joints in general are twink tier, didn't you notice those? For my eyes, my forearms look thin and unverdeveloped, what are your thoughts about that?
2.0 shoulder to waist ratio and insane insertions. No wonder you look like a greek god.

• Woah
Your only option is "cat eye" surgery also known as canthoplasty but it usually looks fake as fuck. No way to get hooded eyes unless they inject fats into it which I don't think is a safe procedure. I was born with severe hooded eyes and a huge brow ridge. View attachment 1327773
Isn't that something chicks do? :lul:

Be born with Mike Tyson tier hooding + browridge or death
_42798349_203tyson-afp.jpg

Wrists look average for the most part, just rounded shoulders and relatively wider hips from what I can see

• +1
Wrists look average for the most part, just rounded shoulders and relatively wider hips from what I can see
Thanks for the feedback. I’m going to work on my posture to fix my shoulders from now on.

you are literally a 8/10 IRL. how many slays have you gotten? do people call you hot/goodlooking regulary? there has to be some negative about you. what about balding? inotrovert with autism? social media cell with no instagram? dick is not working? @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Prettyboy, Deleted member 14478 and 2 others
shoulders are 61cm
24 inches? The fuck that's like DC comic superhero tier LMAO there's no way
A little bit goes a long way in shoulder width . . . 20-inch-wide shoulders look significantly broader than average shoulders; 21-inch shoulders will get plenty of attention; 22-inch shoulders will draw stares from almost everyone; 23-inch shoulders are super heroic and will get you a ticket on the front row of Mr. Olympia contests; and 24-inch shoulders are as rare as a 500-pound overhead press.
Go remeasure them accurately by standing inbetween a sliding door and closing the door until it touches your delt then measure the distance from the edge of the wall to the door.

lol this really you? post proof tbh:y'all:

• +1
arms and shoulders look a bit behind comapred to everything else
looks insane tho

• +1
Height: 191cm / 6’3”
Weight: 87kg / 191 lbs

View attachment 1327656
Looking very good. But probably too ripped for most females. Very impressive but not ideal for sex appeal.

you seem to have a very good face structure as well. Mind dm ing me a pic of your face?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and .👽.
arms and shoulders look a bit behind comapred to everything else
looks insane tho
Thanks for the feedback, that’s my thoughts too.

I already train every muscle group twice a week but from now on I’m going to up the weekly volume for my arms & forearms.

I’m having a hard time progressing with shoulders, OHP and lateral raises are bitch exercises when it comes to progression. Might also have to do with adrogen receptors, I’ve heard it’s hard to achieve cannonball shoulders without roids

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Thanks for the feedback, that’s my thoughts too.

I already train every muscle group twice a week but from now on I’m going to up the weekly volume for my arms & forearms.

I’m having a hard time progressing with shoulders, OHP and lateral raises are bitch exercises when it comes to progression. Might also have to do with adrogen receptors, I’ve heard it’s hard to achieve cannonball shoulders without roids
i heard in a greg doucette video that its not a bad idea to do lateral raises pretty much everyday because its a small muscle that recovers fast or something. so if you're struggling with shoulders might be worth looking into that

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Prettyboy
i heard in a greg doucette video that its not a bad idea to do lateral raises pretty much everyday because its a small muscle that recovers fast or something. so if you're struggling with shoulders might be worth looking into that
Interesting point, I’m going to to look into his channel (heard of him previously from MPMD Derek).

I seen much better progress in gym ever since I ditched my old brosplit routine for upper / lower, I’ve been wondering if frequency is the real secret sauce as a natty lifter.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and justadude