Rate my physique - what should I improve?

Mirin fellow 6’3 heightmogger

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and .👽.
Height: 191cm / 6’3”
Weight: 87kg / 191 lbs
Almost the same stats

62A73CB3 D2A8 44FC 9966 44E4E25FBD2D

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy and .👽.
@Gargantuan @Kingkellz ban OP if he doesn't do a gym-/nutrition- and potential cycle-guide

what a mogger body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Kingkellz, Gargantuan and 1 other person
Zamn bro

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
You have nothing left to improve about your body.

• Hmm...
Muscle separation and density is reall good but I can tell you have hips that stick out

• +1
Muscle separation and density is reall good but I can tell you have hips that stick out
It looks like this from front view, its 31 cm wide for reference
D0D9ECCB 8E96 4DFB 8051 4181157BE191

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane and Tony
  • +1

• Love it
Yeah ribcage is a little smaller than hips sadly plus lats are pretty high but for normies this is greek god tier lol ab inserts especially
Isnt that coming from the whatever they are called muscles being overdeveloped, thus seemengly widening the hip? The bone itself doesnt seem wider than ribcage but I might be coping

Ridiculous upper-body frame and muscle genetics, but gear, heavy lifting, and carnivore diet are potential looksmins.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Prettyboy
Ridiculous upper-body frame and muscle genetics, but gear, heavy lifting, and carnivore diet are potential looksmins.
I dont intend to hop on gear as I want to preserve my youthful face

About the carnivore diet, I don’t know honestly. I’ve been feeling fantastic on it in the past 2 years but I have no clue about it’s long term effects on the body. I try to listen to my body instead of reading science papers as they seem too controversial for me. Might be a stupid thing to do, I’m completely aware of it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers and noodlelover
If you weren't actually on gear then that makes your genetics even more ridiculous.
About the carnivore diet, I don’t know honestly. I’ve been feeling fantastic on it in the past 2 years but I have no clue about it’s long term effects on the body. I try to listen to my body instead of reading science papers as they seem too controversial for me. Might be a stupid thing to do, I’m completely aware of it
I stopped eating animal products over 3 years ago. The benefits have been no illness (stomach, colds, etc.) and minimal acne (from regulating B12 intake). The cons are slightly more farting/shitting. Meat intake also has a stronger correlation with colorectal cancer.

Isnt that coming from the whatever they are called muscles being overdeveloped, thus seemengly widening the hip? The bone itself doesnt seem wider than ribcage but I might be coping
No it's not your obliques, and you don't have wide hips per se, your rib cage is just kinda narrow compared to them and your clavicles. Compare someone like Jeremy Potvin (small waist but also small ribcage) to lee haney (small waist with massive broad ribcage)

• Woah
A splendid physique, but delts leave a lot to be desired at your level
Are they unsatisfactory as well in the front pic I posted in #109?

Are they unsatisfactory as well in the front pic I posted in #109?
You have to work on rear delts, mid and front are looking good

• +1
Yeah ribcage is a little smaller than hips sadly plus lats are pretty high but for normies this is greek god tier lol ab inserts especially
If he didnt work on his body, he would complain on this forum that he is a framelet and its impossible to build this body for him

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
Your eyes must be subhuman if you have to rot on this site instead of slaying with that height, physique and lower third
Legit my first thought but i doubt since good genes Like This Come in pack also he has everything i doubt eyes would fuck him up that bad

Legit my first thought but i doubt since good genes Like This Come in pack also he has everything i doubt eyes would fuck him up that bad
22F32D27 140E 45C9 BC07 92DF6BD83A4A

F941D0F8 4210 4305 9BA8 E4075413058F

I dye my brows&lashes dark brown otherwise would have light nordcuck brows

• +1
Reactions: basementdweller78
we need a face reveal brah

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and basementdweller78
What are your lifts squat bench deadlift or ohp? If you do them

• +1

Very inspirational if you achieved that without any illegal substances. I was wondering if I was the only natty looksmaxer.

If you're eating pure meat, you might want to try organ meat like liver every once and a while to see if you feel better with that, because organ meat has some micronutrients regular meat doesn't. Also bone broth, or just cracking the bones open and eating the red stuff inside.

What are your lifts squat bench deadlift or ohp? If you do them
Nowadays I avoid compounds lifts like those as I’m beginning to think they are taxing on my body on the long run and physique wise they dont add enough value to pursue them

I’m doing dumbbell bench presses instead of barbell, I use 42,5 kgs in each arm

I haven’t done barbell OHP in a while, instead I do dumbbell shoulder presses with 32 kgs

I sometimes do barbell back squats but most of the time I stick with leg press. Currently 145 kg s on squats

I haven’t done conventional deadlifts for over a year now but I do a lots of stiff legged deadlits, I currently use 115 kgs for those

Overall I would say I’m normie strength wise. My main focus is on athleticism as I have been doing sprint running even before gymmaxxing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kmscurry and Phillybeard1996
no way u r natty?

• +1
Borderline giga gahdamn

• Love it
Height: 191cm / 6’3”
Weight: 87kg / 191 lbs
Please give more details on your diet beyond carnivore. Calories? Examples of typical meals?

• +1
1. Best physique on this forum
2. Your UEE is fine and you should ideally always have some UEE to showcase your eyelashes.
3. Great lower third
4. Height mogge (cope @LooksOverAll, prettyboy is the ideal man not some 5'9 Stallone mf'er)
5. BBC pill

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Looks234 and Prettyboy
Also chewing gum for hours each day + using jawliner, I've seen massive improvements in my hollow cheeks in the last months you can see my lower third in the physique pic. It used to look worse, I'll probably do a thread soon on chewing because at least for me it seems like it isn't a cope, in fact it is very legit to chewmaxx
Was you bloated just after ending a chewing session ? And after few weeks did it look more defined and no more bloat?

• +1
Was you bloated just after ending a chewing session ? And after few weeks did it look more defined and no more bloat?
I never experience any bloating after chewing, thats a meme circulating here

Good physique but you can definitely work more on your Delts, forearms and Biceps.