Rate my side profile

Go back to Madagascar mort

I mog you back to Madagascar with that mort tier eye area kysView attachment 2095093your saying you mog this? With your uee not negative eyebrow tilt and highest eyebrows
ur eyes are ugly

no eyelashes Droopy ass lower lids lets not forget to mention black skin with t50 cotton picker

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, alpha and It'snotover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, alpha, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
ur eyes are ugly

no eyelashes Droopy ass lower lids lets not forget to mention black skin with t50 cotton picker
You can’t see my eyelashes bc I have so much hooding which you wish you had and my lower lids are not drippy I have 0 scalera show unlike yourself. Moral of the story I mog you

Massive cope. Your a darkskin shitskin. Doesnt mog a single thing
But your rotting on looksmax while fuck girls I mog you post your shit eye area

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    921.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: alpha, malicieusss and gribsufer1
Yeah you are right bro a MTN has much better than that you are around subhuman-ltn
@forevermirin don't over rate bro
Untrue. I mog you. You have a man you wish to be in your pfp we are not the same

• JFL
Reactions: alpha, 5.5psl and forevermirin
So you telling me I’m a mid tier normie with that much chin and maxilla projection your coping bc I mog you. Girls have complimented my lips girls don’t even look your way sit down nigga
HTN vs weak MTN-LTN
Recents   1 of 1 3
IMG 20211219 232326760

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
But your rotting on looksmax while fuck girls I mog you post your shit eye area
I barely rot on here. Stop assuming things fucking iq is showing here too from ur ape bloodline

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I am that man myself jfl
@forevermirin
Prove it get a price of paper write my name on it with a selfie asleep your wrong I’m a htn+

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
N

Nigga you made my face worse stop coping and accept the brutal mog that’s come your way
why are you here then? for us to feed into your delusion?

how tall are you look like a manlet tbh

I barely rot on here. Stop assuming things fucking iq is showing here too from ur ape bloodline
Seems like you rot on here a lot you get not bitches nigga

why are you here then? for us to feed into your delusion?

how tall are you look like a manlet tbh
I came here to understand what makes a good face and learn tips to improve what I already have I’m 6’

Wasn’t talking to you retard
Always remember that first step of looksmaxxing is accepting your current looks level if you are a htn+ in your mind then why TF even ask for a fuckin rating dude
You are black first of all so it's over before it began
You have a recessed chin
Also what's your height , if below 6'4 I highly recommend you to get LL @forevermirin is also getting LL soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alpha, bug_eye_blackcel, Vain786 and 2 others
Always remember that first step of looksmaxxing is accepting your current looks level if you are a htn+ in your mind then why TF even ask for a fuckin rating dude
You are black first of all so it's over before it began
You have a recessed chin
Also what's your height , if below 6'4 I highly recommend you to get LL @forevermirin is also getting LL soon
I’ve slept with more white women than you ever have while you were rotting on these forums I’m 6’ which is more than enough and I don’t need LL. Go outside and see the real world because of you really think you or I need ll your going to die a virgin. Learn how to socialize bro

I’ve slept with more white women than you ever have while you were rotting on these forums I’m 6’ which is more than enough and I don’t need LL. Go outside and see the real world because of you really think you or I need ll your going to die a virgin. Learn how to socialize bro
I can't beleive bro that you have slept with a white women
And Im not hating or fighting with you bro calm down lol

I can't beleive bro that you have slept with a white women
And Im not hating or fighting with you bro calm down lol
Bro you need to go outside like that’s. All I’m gonna say if you think black people have trouble with getting laid with women of any color than your wrong I know black people that look more subhuman than many people on this fourm that have no problems getting laid. Walk into your local wallmart or mall and you’ll know what I’m taking about

• +1
I came here to understand what makes a good face and learn tips to improve what I already have I’m 6’
yeah so dont argue with us we have high rep because of our looksmaxxing knowledge. you have low rep because you think you're anything higher than mtn.

6' is average height in 2023 consider LL asap!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alpha, bug_eye_blackcel and 5.5psl
lol brutal u are dogmaxxed af might as well go run dogpill game rn

• JFL
Reactions: alpha, Vain786, Deleted member 15854 and 3 others
N

Nigga you made my face worse stop coping and accept the brutal mog that’s come your way
You lack anterior cranial projection. Unironically needs modified lefort 3 and monobloc, mirin ez ascencion.

• Woah
You lack anterior cranial projection. Unironically needs modified lefort 3 and monobloc, mirin ez ascencion.
Damn you gained too much knowledge about facial aesthetics bro I never heard of anterior cranial projection

• JFL
Reactions: alpha and HarrierDuBois
Damn you gained too much knowledge about facial aesthetics bro I never heard of anterior cranial projection
Simple terms: Forehead.

• +1
Cope, i have so much chin and maxiallary projection that automatcially puts me above htn. Show me one normie with this much projection. COPE HARDER :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Ltn. Short face monkey with underbite and ape nose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alpha, bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 21700 and 1 other person
htn chadlite potential

@Blackgymmax is this guy chadlite or just deluded?

(blackgymmax is the best rater of blacks if he says ur chadlite I’ll except I’m just crazy)
Like normie. I have to see his frontal but his overall harmony is fucking dog shit especially w that mega low trust eye area and mid face with the baby gonion height and his mouthnwont close.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
No way hes chadlite. This guy is like leaps and bounds below me and monte lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Like normie. I have to see his frontal but his overall harmony is fucking dog shit especially w that mega low trust eye area and mid face with the baby gonion height and his mouthnwont close.
Okay so he’s delusional for thinking he’s chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
might be most forward grown maxilla ive ever seen wtf
That’s the reason he thinks he’s this supreme mogger when in reality it’s so forward grown it looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
That’s the reason he thinks he’s this supreme mogger when in reality it’s so forward grown it looks like shit
ye harmony etc is more important than exaggerated feature

i caged hard at the argument in this thread tho jfl

ye harmony etc is more important than exaggerated feature

i caged hard at the argument in this thread tho jfl
@Yuno_howitez saw him on discord VC too he’s completely deluded, idk who rated him as attractive but for some reason he’s deeply convinced he’s above htn when in reality he’s MTN

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
@Yuno_howitez saw him on discord VC too he’s completely deluded, idk who rated him as attractive but for some reason he’s deeply convinced he’s above htn when in reality he’s MTN
his side isnt too bad, eyes are good, maybe he has good front, with that height and good body he could be htn irl perhaps

but MOUSE mogs every1 in this thread to ganges river and back even at 3'11 due to MOUSE halo

screenshot-2023-01-03-at-1-52-18-pm-png.2024519

//the MOUSE

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
I’m a normie with that much forward growth jfl I mog both of yall

You don’t know how to measure harmony retard you rot on incel forums I’m im not an mtn based on my interaction with women irl something you lack I mog you bitch

I’m a normie with that much forward growth jfl I mog both of yall
Jesus Christ my nigga it Doesn’t compensate for the other features on ur face, u think girls Are dying for that extreme foreword grown ass face to the point where it looks like Shit, Jesus Chris when will u wake up

i think ur a troll tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
bro ur talking to blackgymmax the CEO of being black

u dont mog him in any way pipe down
He has such an average black guy eye area and I have the most mogger eye area in this thread