Rate my side profile

Honestly currently I’m probably just a htn if I lean maxed and fixed a few of my problem areas I’d be a chadlite and maybe a low tier chad if worked hard enough and a few centimeters what I’m saying is reasonable you say I’m a mtn bc I hurt your ego in that discord call and now you can’t go back on your word.
Jesus the delusion is too much for me sorry

Honestly currently I’m probably just a htn if I lean maxed and fixed a few of my problem areas I’d be a chadlite and maybe a low tier chad if worked hard enough and a few centimeters what I’m saying is reasonable you say I’m a mtn bc I hurt your ego in that discord call and now you can’t go back on your word.
Litterally everyone here agrees with me my nigga

Plenty of people mog him he’s mtn he doesn’t look like shit what makes people mad are mtn thinking they’re chads like him
Yea u mog him too easily

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I keep telling u, ur skin is shit, mouth looks like ur sucking in like a retard, nose is normie, eyes look weird idk how else to distribute this they are way too hark and big not like real hunter eyes, eyebrows aren’t good, hair is bland
I need ratios and angles my skin is clear and consistent so that retarded of you to say by nose is prob my worst feature but I’m black so it doesn’t matter as much my eyes are hunter eyes which is ideal so you coping hard when you say that my eyebrows are thick as of recently you can see the difference in the picture I sent there also low set and positively titled which id better than what that black max guy has I have a straight full hairline with 3c hair which is all you need cope harder

Litterally everyone here agrees with me my nigga
It doesn’t matter what everyone thinks everyone here is a an incel who struggle with women. My experience with women alone in validates your point

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and .*my*.
delusional dogmaxxed nigger thinks hes chadlite jfl thats not forward growth thats prognathism. Idk how u can delude urself so much when everyone says the same jfl at this insane cope

Greyhound dog single adult male side head profile studio BYF1NR
this u nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, malicieusss, TheVictor and 2 others
I need ratios and angles my skin is clear and consistent so that retarded of you to say by nose is prob my worst feature but I’m black so it doesn’t matter as much my eyes are hunter eyes which is ideal so you coping hard when you say that my eyebrows are thick as of recently you can see the difference in the picture I sent there also low set and positively titled which id better than what that black max guy has I have a straight full hairline with 3c hair which is all you need cope harder
Listen these exact angles don’t matter irl, I think that’s why u deluded urself, u measured ur whole face and deluded urself but from a first glance at u it just screams avarage black dude, if u wanna be anything close to chadlite it will cost u 12k with surgery

It doesn’t matter what everyone thinks everyone here is a an incel who struggle with women. My experience with women alone in validates your point
What women? Raping your mom after a putting something in her drink isn't experience

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Vain786
@Iasacrko dude thinks rape counts as "experience with women"

• JFL
I don’t have prognathism I have and overbite I just have better bones bro

dis ur frontal op?

businessman-portruding-lower-jaw.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Lmao at this forum.

You have bimaxillary protrusion, which is common for black and asian people:

nieng-rang-se-lam-thay-doi-khuon-mat-nhu-the-nao-4018.jpg

You look good but would look better with less maxilla and jaw lenght, plus a more projected and taller chin. Fixing the bimaxillary protrusion should also deprojected your nose a little, which would also be an improvement.

• +1
  • JFL
30 pages incoming.

Listen these exact angles don’t matter irl, I think that’s why u deluded urself, u measured ur whole face and deluded urself but from a first glance at u it just screams avarage black dude, if u wanna be anything close to chadlite it will cost u 12k with surgery
Nope women don’t make eye contact with average men even me not being lean maxed I still get a lot of eye contact and compliments for mtns and some HTbs. The angles and ratios I measured accessed my rating exactly in accordance you the way women treat me irl I’m 7 inches shorter than you and I still mog you experience with women and your calling me a mtn?

@Iasacrko I asked him in pms to send a pic then delete but he didn't respond so I think that you're right. He's subhuman

• +1
Nope women don’t make eye contact with average men even me not being lean maxed I still get a lot of eye contact and compliments for mtns and some HTbs. The angles and ratios I measured accessed my rating exactly in accordance you the way women treat me irl I’m 7 inches shorter than you and I still mog you experience with women and your calling me a mtn?
At this point ur whole life is confirmation biase

You're getting eye contact because they want to make sure you won't follow them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Vain786 and Iasacrko
@Iasacrko I asked him in pms to send a pic then delete but he didn't respond so I think that you're right. He's subhuman
he had sent his mouth on discord from the front and even (an actual chad) there said he looked like he was sucking in his cheeks weird, I think he deluded himself by measuring angles in his face

Lmao at this forum.

You look good but would look better with less maxilla and jaw lenght, plus a more projected and taller chin. Fixing the bimaxillary protrusion should also deprojected your nose a little, which would also be an improvement.
My nose has good projection especially since I’m black I could use a little more ramus height tho and I think my chin is fine bc it harmonies well with my other ratios like chin to philtrum, facial thirds, and total FHWR

Lmao at this forum.

Also thanks your the fair and honest rating

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
he had sent his mouth on discord from the front and even (an actual chad) there said he looked like he was sucking in his cheeks weird, I think he deluded himself by measuring angles in his face
I send my power third and Ila chad that I was suck my cheeks ( which I wasn’t). The angles and ratios I measured reflected my treatment of women irl

It isn’t bro go

od thing they don’t do that too me:lul:
What is your height and weight? I'm guessing you live in africa and since you have a stolen phone girls think that you are wealthy, maybe that's why they flirt

Also we can go in a discord call and I can screen share my face and end this debate

What is your height and weight? I'm guessing you live in africa and since you have a stolen phone girls think that you are wealthy, maybe that's why they flirt
I’m 6’ 240 gymnaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I’m 6’ 240 gymnaxxed
No nigger. Judging by your clavicles and neck you are between 160 and 180. You may he 6' though.

@Iasacrko do you believe this?

• Hmm...
No nigger. Judging by your clavicles and neck you are between 160 and 180. You may he 6' though.

no those pictures were when i was leaner i was around 180 in the pic with the clavicles i was 180 the other pic i was around 210

no those pictures were when i was leaner i was around 180 in the pic with the clavicles i was 180 the other pic i was around 210
Okay so you took those pics 2 months ago and you gained 60 pounds in 2 months?

Also we can go in a discord call and I can screen share my face and end this debate
I got cicked out of the server because DRAGO another narcissist got offended I said he wasn’t chad, it’s some in that server where u subhumans are extreamly narcissistic and convinced u are chad and get aggressive if someone argiues otherwise

I saw his pic standing and he doesn’t look 6´0 he claims he was wearing lose pants

• +1
bro this nigga is just as deluded as u, maybe even more deluded
this ape is just trolling. i mog him blackgymmax mogs him idk

he has an actually disability in his jaw bruh

• +1
this ape is just trolling. i mog him blackgymmax mogs him idk

he has an actually disability in his jaw bruh
No point in conveniencing him he actually thinks he can be a low tier chad after leanmax not even chadlite the nigga is straight up schizophrenic

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
60 pounds in 1 year? Damn you must be a fat pig now
kinda i gained alot of strength tho and i have alot of lean body mass my bidelt width is over 23 and when i first ever started going to the gym i could squat a plate with decent fourm.

• JFL
HTN with Chadlite Potential

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss and Vain786