Rate my side profile

Jesus Christ my nigga it Doesn’t compensate for the other features on ur face, u think girls Are dying for that extreme foreword grown ass face to the point where it looks like Shit, Jesus Chris when will u wake up

i think ur a troll tbh
What other features of my face?my hunter eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: alpha and forevermirin
Jesus Christ my nigga it Doesn’t compensate for the other features on ur face, u think girls Are dying for that extreme foreword grown ass face to the point where it looks like Shit, Jesus Chris when will u wake up

i think ur a troll tbh
And I probably have way more experience with girls than you and I proved that I’m the last vc and showed you a video and your dumbasss said it was a hooker :lul:

What other features of my face?my hunter eyes?
Those eyes of urs haven’t got the charm of hunter they just look creepy, literally the only day you’ll wake up is when u go apply to be a model and get laughed at in the interview

“oh but my foreword growth my hunter eyes„ those shitty excuses won’t get u though

as for girls if u were chadlite you’d be getting white HTB not only some black ltb´s

No y’all don’t trust me I’m a better rater then most of y’all if someone willing to send me a pic of there front profile I can do an in-depth harmony score

And I probably have way more experience with girls than you and I proved that I’m the last vc and showed you a video and your dumbasss said it was a hooker :lul:
Good for u ur probably very NT and with a normie face u can get girls ur still not even close to chadlite tho

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
No y’all don’t trust me I’m a better rater then most of y’all if someone willing to send me a pic of there front profile I can do an in-depth harmony score

Nigga ratings from u are as trustworthy as asking my grandma, u rate urself chadlite for godssake

• JFL
Reactions: alpha, malicieusss and forevermirin
Those eyes of urs haven’t got the charm of hunter they just look creepy, literally the only day you’ll wake up is when u go apply to be a model and get laughed at in the interview

“oh but my foreword growth my hunter eyes„ those shitty excuses won’t get u though

as for girls if u were chadlite you’d be getting white HTB not only some black ltb´s
That’s not an answer bro saying my eyes look creepy doesn’t mean shit I’ve had my coworkers say I look mean and in the next breath flirt with me. I don’t understand why your so adamant on proving that I’m some type of mtn when you know good and damn well I’m not just accept it I mog you

Good for u ur probably very NT and with a normie face u can get girls ur still not even close to chadlite tho
No bro it’s because I’m a chadlite who’s nt that’s why I mog your experience you know good and damn well none of my features make me a normie

That’s not an answer bro saying my eyes look creepy doesn’t mean shit I’ve had my coworkers say I look mean and in the next breath flirt with me. I don’t understand why your so adamant on proving that I’m some type of mtn when you know good and damn well I’m not just accept it I mog you
Reason it’s hard to give u an accurate rating is because I need ur front profile if u give me that I’ll give u everything in detail

No bro it’s because I’m a chadlite who’s nt that’s why I mog your experience you know good and damn well none of my features make me a normie
Ok stay deluded fucking fat black ltb thinking ur chadlite

He needs to show front. So far he only showed eyes which tells me the rest is messed up or average

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Iasacrko
Reason it’s hard to give u an accurate rating is because I need ur front profile if u give me that I’ll give u everything in detail
Nope stop tRNA get a pic of me based on my eye area and my forward growth I’d be a htn+ all your telling me is you don’t know how to rate shit. Post a non lens distorted from profile and I’ll show you how real rating is done

He needs to show front. So far he only showed eyes which tells me the rest is messed up or average
Exactly that’s what I’m saying but for some reason he has made up his mind

I don’t go anywhere near far black women nigga and there was a white girl in the video I showed you so cope harder

I’m not showing my front to an uncle fourm so this can be traced back to me I’ve already don’t a little too much by showing my eyes

• JFL
Reactions: alpha and .*my*.
Nope stop tRNA get a pic of me based on my eye area and my forward growth I’d be a htn+ all your telling me is you don’t know how to rate shit. Post a non lens distorted from profile and I’ll show you how real rating is done
Ok Ur the only one in the world who knows how to rate and no one else is right About ur looks, even tho everyone is calling u normie there all unable to rate virgins even a slayer like Blackgymax is coping ur right gigachad

I’m not showing my front to an uncle fourm so this can be traced back to me I’ve already don’t a little too much by showing my eyes
Nobody gives a shit about people who post here and especially you.

Looksmax is looksmax. If someone is stupid enough to think this is bad or something it’s on them.

Just don’t post anything about admitting your homosexuality and no one will care. I don’t think you’re that important anyway just like most people here.

Who’s gonna see you? Your mom? Well she already knows that you’re subhuman so you have nothing to worry about.

• +1
Reactions: alpha, forevermirin and Iasacrko
@Iasacrko am I right? (Comment above)

Ok Ur the only one in the world who knows how to rate and no one else is right About ur looks, even tho everyone is calling u normie there all unable to rate virgins even a slayer like Blackgymax is coping ur right gigachad
I know a lot more about rating than everyone in this thread knowone can even point out a bad feature some guy said I’m too forward grown so that’s a flaw jfl. I don’t think that black max guy is a slayer based on his activity in this fourm. Post a non lens distorted pic of your face and I will rate you accurately

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Nobody gives a shit about people who post here and especially you.

Looksmax is looksmax. If someone is stupid enough to think this is bad or something it’s on them.

Just don’t post anything about admitting your homosexuality and no one will care. I don’t think you’re that important anyway just like most people here.

Who’s gonna see you? Your mom? Well she already knows that you’re subhuman so you have nothing to worry about.
Post my on here can effect my life in the future so hell naw

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
What would you rate urself? If u say chadlite or smth holy fuck then im jon erik hexum

• JFL
I know a lot more about rating than everyone in this thread knowone can even point out a bad feature some guy said I’m too forward grown so that’s a flaw jfl. I don’t think that black max guy is a slayer based on his activity in this fourm. Post a non lens distorted pic of your face and I will rate you accurately
Ok nigga ur a troll I’m sorry no way

Post my on here can effect my life in the future so hell naw
You can politely ask the admins to remove them and state the reason.

If you’re such a pussy then post in the looksmax forum and you would have 30 minutes to delete.

Unless you’re gonna be running for president no one gives a shit.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
What would you rate urself? If u say chadlite or smth holy fuck then im jon erik hexum
Funny part is he unironically thinks he’s chadlite

If you’re such a pussy then post in the looksmax forum and you would have 30 minutes to delete.

Even then no one would give a fuck about him getting a rating on looksmax who tf wants to track him down, I swear he probably knows he’s ugly from the front and is making excuses

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and .*my*.
  • JFL
Reactions: alpha, theL and Iasacrko
Even then no one would give a fuck about him getting a rating on looksmax who tf wants to track him down, I swear he probably knows he’s ugly from the front and is making excuses
No he’s probably average but paranoid.

What does he do for a living? Maybe if he works for the government it may affect him.

Or is he scared that white girls are gonna see this and laugh at him?

• JFL

Nope I don’t trust you losers on this fourm

• JFL
I am far from ugly in the front bro my eye area speaks for it self

Who is you? I have been on this forum for 2.5 years and no one had a problem with me yet.
Bc you have not ambition for the future and you rot here if you get a job that actualdoes a proper background check it could trace you back to here and I’m sure companies are not very found of there employees being on an incel fourm

• JFL
Not GL tbh

• +1
Bc you have not ambition for the future and you rot here if you get a job that actualdoes a proper background check it could trace you back to here and I’m sure companies are not very found of there employees being on an incel fourm
What are you studying and in what field are you hoping to work in? From your grammar I understand that your IQ is average to below average, which means that the only way for you to succeed is to become an enterprenuer and have smart people work for you, in which case you shouldn't give a shit what others think.

You're not gonna be a doctor or a scientist so what are you hoping to accomplish?

Cuz ur not god fuck greycels are annoying
Theres no point he thinks he’s chadlite and God himself couldn’t convince him otherwise this nigga is deluded

@Iasacrko am I correct about the last comment too?

@Iasacrko am I correct about the last comment too?
He won’t and even if he became the president who would track him back to 1 post on looksmax that isn’t incriminating, also if he’s probably super narcissistic that’s why he’s paranoid Aboit users tracking him and also why he deluded himself into thinking he’s anything above mid tier normie

• +1
What are you studying and in what field are you hoping to work in? From your grammar I understand that your IQ is average to below average, which means that the only way for you to succeed is to become an enterprenuer and have smart people work for you, in which case you shouldn't give a shit what others think.

You're not gonna be a doctor or a scientist so what are you hoping to accomplish?
I’ve taken an iq test when I was younger it wasn’t average or below average I don’t have a major yet but I know I’m going to end up having a job where I’m gonna need some kind of background check so I’m not planning to ruin my chances for and internet argument

• JFL
He won’t and even if he became the president who would track him back to 1 post on looksmax that isn’t incriminating, also if he’s probably super narcissistic that’s why he’s paranoid Aboit users tracking him and also why he deluded himself into thinking he’s anything above mid tier normie
Jfl you. Haven’t even said what features make me a mtn

I’ve taken an iq test when I was younger it wasn’t average or below avera7ge I don’t have a major yet but I know I’m going to end up having a job where I’m gonna need some kind of background check so I’m not planning to ruin my chances for and internet argument
Your IQ is below average if you can't even use proper grammar. How many years have you spoken English?

Jfl you. Haven’t even said what features make me a mtn
I keep telling u, ur skin is shit, mouth looks like ur sucking in like a retard, nose is normie, eyes look weird idk how else to distribute this they are way too hark and big not like real hunter eyes, eyebrows aren’t good, hair is bland

• +1
Jfl even i mog him, at this age

Fucking mentalcel

• +1
Theres no point he thinks he’s chadlite and God himself couldn’t convince him otherwise this nigga is deluded
Honestly currently I’m probably just a htn if I lean maxed and fixed a few of my problem areas I’d be a chadlite and maybe a low tier chad if worked hard enough and a few centimeters what I’m saying is reasonable you say I’m a mtn bc I hurt your ego in that discord call and now you can’t go back on your word.

• JFL
Jfl even i mog him, at this age

Fucking mentalcel
Plenty of people mog him he’s mtn he doesn’t look like shit what makes people mad are mtn thinking they’re chads like him