Rate my surgery plan

Techno-Emperor

Techno-Emperor

Iron
I look like that btw :

- Hairline lowering = ~6k/eu [Dr Abbou - France]
- Orbital decompression = ~12k/eu [Dr Marco Sales - France]
- Lower eyelid retraction = ~?k/eu [Still searching the best european surgeon for that]
- Infraorbital rim + malar implants (Custom implants) - ~?k/eu [Dr Pagnoni - Italy]
- Rhino. + Alar. = ~?k/eu [Still searching the best european surgeon for that]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Memento Mori and Deleted member 8771
How tf do you want me rate your surgery plan if I don't know how you look like?

Yeah sorry, here a post i made with another account :

Its like you chose the worst angle possible on purpose

so all you greycels have multiple accounts? No wonder this place has gotten overrun with them recently

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
so all you greycels have multiple accounts? No wonder this place has gotten overrun with them recently
Ahah sorry i lost the logs. of the original account :/

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
this place has always just been 5 guys with a million alts

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
Sorry i never take photos of me i always didnt cared about my looks. I think that the other ones i used on the thread are better.
Don't be sorry, take a better picture

You need a pheno transplant primarily, getting "muh hunter eyes" while having that pheno is gonna do jack tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
You need a pheno transplant primarily, getting "muh hunter eyes" while having that pheno is gonna do jack tbh.

Roping & praying that reincarnation isn't just the crazy dream of my subhman race ?

Roping & praying that reincarnation isn't just the crazy dream of my subhman race ?
Reincarnation is not real, we only get one chance. You have to make the best of what you got, you only have the wrong approach is all I'm saying.

Reincarnation is not real, we only get one chance. You have to make the best of what you got, you only have the wrong approach is all I'm saying.
You doomer brain didn't understand that it was a joke, i love my life fck suicide.
So what do i need to do to fix my failos ? I don't want hunter eyes, I just want to fix my elephant nose & my froggy eyes

You doomer brain didn't understand that it was a joke, i love my life fck suicide.
So what do i need to do to fix my failos ? I don't want hunter eyes, I just want to fix my elephant nose & my froggy eyes
Muh doomer brain jfl you do know that some people have roped off of this site right?

Muh doomer brain jfl you do know that some people have roped off of this site right?

No i'm a normal guy who want to become better looking. These guys should had lived their life and not taking consideration of the guys that's say it was over for them. RIP for all my currycels

I look like that btw :

- Hairline lowering = ~6k/eu [Dr Abbou - France]
- Orbital decompression = ~12k/eu [Dr Marco Sales - France]
- Lower eyelid retraction = ~?k/eu [Still searching the best european surgeon for that]
- Infraorbital rim + malar implants (Custom implants) - ~?k/eu [Dr Pagnoni - Italy]
- Rhino. + Alar. = ~?k/eu [Still searching the best european surgeon for that]
Nah, you can get your eye done by one reputable surgeon. Like Taban in the US.

Your eyes, alar base (nostrils) and then hairline lowering.

You need ptosis correction to lift your upper lids, and lower retraction for lift up lower eyelids. Taban may add implants.

You may need orbital decompression surgery, but do discuss this with your surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Techno-Emperor