Screenshot 20191031 230243

Last edited:
The only finnish city >= 220k is helskinki innit

Just use a chadfish then claim it’s you theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adreyan, Deleted, RichardSpencel and 8 others
Just use a chadfish then claim it’s you theory
dude he looks good. i dont think theres a reason he'd want to larp all this time

doesnt worth the effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Currycellmate, SHARK and 2 others
Somebody just stick a bullet through my head

I want off from this clown existence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, toolateforme, Deleted member 275 and 6 others
youll never fuck any of em though so who cares?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Pedro Zanatta, Drugs and 4 others
you are a gl guy it's obvious.. who tf called u 4psl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
PSL is retarded lol

• +1
Reactions: RAMBO and xit
This is what 6psl gets you.

U are psl 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Drugs, Enlil, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
Somebody just stick a bullet through my head

I want off from this clown existence
WTF nigga you get matches and dates all the time.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 3043
WTF nigga you get matches and dates all the time.
its not the same dude.

he's an oldcel and he's extremely desperate about this shit. like he gets sex, dates, but he travels the world literally just to get sex, he constantly buys sim cards for new tinder accounts for elo reset, he pays for tinder gold, he pays for tinder boosts, he's very persistent about meeting and he cold approaches IRL. nobody here does this shit and good % of forum would get similar or better result if they did all this shit he does

now im not saying this is something to look down upon, in a way its rather admirable, he has a winner mindset, but its not like he doesnt work extremely hard for what he gets

the reason he's sad its because belnar gets multiple of what he gets effortlessly. and that is what he wants. to be effortlessly admired for what he is/looks like and not have to use tricks/locationcelling etc. cuz even tho he gets P in V its still not the same validation

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Mr manlet, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
its not the same dude.

he's an oldcel and he's extremely desperate about this shit. like he gets sex, dates, but he travels the world literally just to get sex, he constantly buys sim cards for new tinder accounts for elo reset, he pays for tinder gold, he pays for tinder boosts, he's very persistent about meeting and he cold approaches IRL. nobody here does this shit and good % of forum would get similar or better result if they did all this shit he does

now im not saying this is something to look down upon, in a way its rather admirable, he has a winner mindset, but its not like he doesnt work extremely hard for what he gets

the reason he's sad its because belnar gets multiple of what he gets effortlessly. and that is what he wants. to be effortlessly admired for what he is/looks like and not have to use tricks/locationcelling etc. cuz even tho he gets P in V its still not the same validation
I didn't know he does all that shit. I thought he just matches with 20 yo's and others like that all the time
I agree tho not the same validation, but still mogs me.

I didn't know he does all that shit. I thought he just matches with 20 yo's and others like that all the time
he can't get dates with ugly fat single mothers in his own country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I have cancer I think and this makes me sad

He's tried the same methods before in his own country? He's from UK right?

• +1
he is definitevely not really below belnar considering his age if he lookmax

Vermilioncore

• Love it
he is definitevely not really below belnar considering his age if he lookmax
dude he's way below belnar. you're either underrating belnar or overrating him

He's tried the same methods before in his own country? He's from UK right?
yes obviously, that's why he's a year-around sex-turist. he literally creeps on young girls at beaches etc.

dude he's way below belnar. you're either underrating belnar or overrating him
explain me then with nw1 where he is really behind. I'm unironnically interested in it

yes obviously, that's why he's a year-around sex-turist. he literally creeps on young girls at beaches etc.
Yeah I remember that story. Well fuck, his stories were giving me lifefuel and now the veil is shattered man

explain me then with nw1 where he is really behind. I'm unironnically interested in it
?? stop looking at PSL flaws and benefits so autistically/numerically. take a deep breath and look at it from outsider pov. PSL is flawed and uncomplete. belnar is younger, has better pheno, hair, skin, height, body, facial harmony (due to pheno) etc.

like hes atleast 2 psl points above mr norwood on the dating market. idk where theyre exactly and i dont care but its easy to compare them

OkvTg9s
M0g

i dont care if hes autistic/narcy w/e if you think he's a "bit below" him you're officially retarded and can't rate for shit

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Stingray and Deleted member 3043
?? stop looking at PSL flaws and benefits so autistically/numerically. take a deep breath and look at it from outsider pov. PSL is flawed and uncomplete. belnar is younger, has better pheno, hair, skin, height, body, facial harmony (due to pheno) etc.

like hes atleast 2 psl points above mr norwood on the dating market. idk where theyre exactly and i dont care but its easy to compare them

View attachment 152117 View attachment 152118

i dont care if hes autistic/narcy w/e if you think he's a "bit below" him you're officially retarded and can't rate for shit
i agree he mogs, but imo he can ascend hard this oldcel if he really lookmax which he won't.

any gl guy can become shit with looksmin.

i agree he mogs, but imo he can ascend hard this oldcel if he really lookmax which he won't.

any gl guy can become shit with looksmin.
he cant ascend anymore hes too old and too bald and too desperate/weak-willed

this is the reason he takes what he has and uses every trick in the book to get sex

• +1

this is the reason he takes what he has and uses every trick in the book to get sex
his life is really bad tbh, like i would hate myself if i had to finish like him doing what he does

his life is really bad tbh, like i would hate myself if i had to finish like him doing what he does
his life is not that bad compared to a lot of other people his age. he has money and he travels the world and actually gets sex. its not a bad life

but hes not classically handsome or good looking and at his age it has dawned upon him he'll never be anymore and it's a really hard thing to accept in your head and move on with your life, especially after getting blackpilled.

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Dogs and Deleted member 3043
belnar being narcy has somehow made people rate him way too low tbh

good colouring & features in general despite somewhat camp vibe.

belnar being narcy has somehow made people rate him way too low tbh

good colouring & features in general despite somewhat camp vibe.
people are very bluepilled on this. they get way too emotionally invested with ratings

they will not only consider behavioru but their own positives/flaws when rating, so depending on themselves they may overlook failos and inflate halos when making their rating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1862
so depending on themselves they may overlook failos and inflate halos when making their rating
yeah agreed, most people project somewhat despite trying hard not to

View attachment 152117 View attachment 152118

Yeah belnar definitely mogs. I still think he's overrated in psl but his tinder results speak for itself.

being 28 makes you less likely to match 18-20 year olds on tinder.
I got some hot jbs tho

• +1
Reactions: shimada and Deleted member 3043

How is he so dedicated to getting laid and puts all this effort when it would be easier to looksmax and then put in less effort.

Yeah belnar definitely mogs. I still think he's overrated in psl but his tinder results speak for itself.
im not calling him a chad. hes not a chad. but if anything he is underrated in psl due to his narcy behaviour and people disliking him

same way amnesia is overrated btw. because hes considered jesus christ of surgerycelling and for people that want to get surgery (80%) for them its literally mandatory to think very highly of him, because if they don't they admit to themselves surgery doesnt really work as his sugery result are considered one of the best surgery result and if you don't approve of that in your brain then it weakens ur faith in surgerycelling. and since a lot of people see hope ONLY in surgerycelling its like physically impossible for them not to consider amnesia chad. not even as if they're consciously trying to overrate him, but because their unconscious doesn't let them so

its extremely hard to rate people objectively

this is why @Alarico8 is a good rater for example. hes gl, tall and doesnt want surgeries so he has no agendas whatsoever and can approach from a more objective approach
How is he so dedicated to getting laid and puts all this effort when it would be easier to looksmax and then put in less effort.
because he doesn't belive in himself enough so he looksmaxxes in time for that he's still not considered extreme oldcel

he looks at a result-oriented mindset and thinks just "going for it as it is" is a better strategy for now

he was talking about wanting to lose weight but he didn't seem very motivated tbh

im not calling him a chad. hes not a chad. but if anything he is underrated in psl due to his narcy behaviour and people disliking him

same way amnesia is overrated btw. because hes considered jesus christ of surgerycelling and for people that want to get surgery (80%) for them its literally mandatory to think very highly of him, because if they don't they admit to themselves surgery doesnt really work as his sugery result are considered one of the best surgery result and if you don't approve of that in your brain then it weakens ur faith in surgerycelling. and since a lot of people see hope ONLY in surgerycelling its like physically impossible for them not to consider amnesia chad. not even as if they're consciously trying to overrate him, but because their unconscious doesn't let them so

its extremely hard to rate people objectively

this is why @Alarico8 is a good rater for example. hes gl, tall and doesnt want surgeries so he has no agendas whatsoever and can approach from a more objective approach

because he doesn't belive in himself enough so he looksmaxxes in time for that he's still not considered extreme oldcel

he looks at a result-oriented mindset and thinks just "going for it as it is" is a better strategy for now

he was talking about wanting to lose weight but he didn't seem very motivated tbh
Tbh when I first heard that amnesia had surgeries I was surprised. I still don't know what he got and I haven't seen his before pics either. But I honestly don't think that amnesia is overrated he's one of the best looking people here by far imo, I thought he was just a mentalcel Chad until I heard that he got surgeries. I never really truly considered surgery until today tbh, so it's not like that was really clouding my judgement either.

Tbh yeah he probably just doesn't believe he can ascend

alarico rated me 4.25-4.5

Tbh when I first heard that amnesia had surgeries I was surprised. I still don't know what he got and I haven't seen his before pics either. But I honestly don't think that amnesia is overrated he's one of the best looking people here by far imo, I thought he was just a mentalcel Chad until I heard that he got surgeries. I never really truly considered surgery until today tbh, so it's not like that was really clouding my judgement either.

Tbh yeah he probably just doesn't believe he can ascend

alarico rated me 4.25-4.5

- > left pic when hes 18 pre- any surgery

im not saying hes not gl, but hes definitely overrated in PSL scene. he still mogs 99% of users, but yeah all the surgery-bias is doing him favor when people talk about him, for reason i explained above

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Dogs and Deleted member 3043
View attachment 152132

View attachment 152133 - > left pic when hes 18 pre- any surgery

im not saying hes not gl, but hes definitely overrated in PSL scene. he still mogs 99% of users, but yeah all the surgery-bias is doing him favor when people talk about him, for reason i explained above
He was decent before the surgeries but I think they ascended him. His eyes look way better. He get almond eye and under eye fat graphs and jaw fillers?