Rate my twig body (15 y/o)

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
I’ve been working out every week since 2021 started and I feel like I’m making some progress, I’m still obviously skinny and there’s a long way to go for me to make it, but I looked like a meth addict (or tbh just a skinny 14 y/o) before, even if it doesn’t seem like it I’m much better.
What are my falios and my body rating (1/10) considering my age? Do I have the physique required to post on Instagram considering people my age don’t even lift?

I would probably give me a 4/10 but I was a 2/10 before

yea thanks

:feelshehe:

Attachments

• 4B96C8C5-3BEF-432D-8C99-619EC9CB3881.jpeg
    4B96C8C5-3BEF-432D-8C99-619EC9CB3881.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 316
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Pietrosiek
Gigachad maybe incel depending on hair tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets and 28 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, CANI, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
No chance.
But maybe if keep on IMPROOVING since I’m spergingly focused on looksmaxxing
Unless you're under 5'10 by the time youre 18 just keep gymceling and youll be fine tbh
Good pheno, no bad facial failos + athletic
Don't fall for this shithole forum cope its only meant for mentally ill faggots like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Yerico7, volcelfatcel and 5 others
Unless you're under 5'10 by the time youre 18 just keep gymceling and youll be fine tbh
Good pheno, no bad facial failos + athletic
Don't fall for this shithole forum cope its only meant for mentally ill faggots like me
5’9.5 right now :/
Girls do still give me the “please don’t rape me” look when I approach them. And the community here is pretty cool though, unlike most people say. Imma keep on improoving and see how it goes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel, Marsiere214 and 5 others
And question, should I post a shirtless mirror pic on my story? Like I asked the same question in 4chan without clarifying that I’m 15 y/o and everyone laughed at my body lol.
Tons of people I know do that and have ridiculous DYEL bodies — I mean, it’s my case too but idk.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I’ve been working out every week since 2021 started and I feel like I’m making some progress, I’m still obviously skinny and there’s a long way to go for me to make it, but I looked like a meth addict (or tbh just a skinny 14 y/o) before, even if it doesn’t seem like it I’m much better.
What are my falios and my body rating (1/10) considering my age? Do I have the physique required to post on Instagram considering people my age don’t even lift?

yea thanks

goals tbh
bulking is a meme

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek

yea thanks

I am sorry but... It never began.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, volcelfatcel, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
I’ve been mogged, fuck
Your pre puberty and you appeal mog me into the abyss in all honesty which is all that matters IRL.

So you have a few years left to really hammer home the looksmaxing because I looked like this before puberty:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold and fvolkek
Get ready for horny DMs from guys

yea thanks

Although in all seriousness, your body is good at the moment especially considering age and other factors, you barely have a decent enough body to really brag about on social media but only really in social situations such as at pools or candids you will seem a bit off posing in front of a mirror

This is my hair:

The main failo that comes to mind when looking at your face is buccal fat and your cheekbones lack much development however they should come later if not you can have work done if it really bothers you that much.

• +1
Dont post it now. U need more musle. Keep working out, dont injure yourself and post pics in 2022 when ur physique is gonna be better. Ur physique is normal lean rn.

• +1
Reactions: xefo, fvolkek and SendMePicsToRate
you could also tell from the way he speaks right? JFL
I mean that too in all honesty the looksmaxing insecurity has hit him hard it seems :feelskek:

• JFL
Get ready for horny DMs from guys
Kek nah, there aren’t faggots here.
Although in all seriousness, your body is good at the moment especially considering age and other factors, you barely have a decent enough body to really brag about on social media but only really in social situations such as at pools or candids you will seem a bit off posing in front of a mirror

The main failo that comes to mind when looking at your face is buccal fat and your cheekbones lack much development however they should come later if not you can have work done if it really bothers you that much.
Thanks once again. I’m starting to chew gum everyday to have better cheekbones and jawline.

I mean that too in all honesty the looksmaxing insecurity has hit him hard it seems :feelskek:
its the fact that he seems unable to make a single decision without overthinking and asking others

• JFL
you could also tell from the way he speaks right? JFL
I don’t get it
Dont post it now. U need more musle. Keep working out, dont injure yourself and post pics in 2022 when ur physique is gonna be better. Ur physique is normal lean rn.
Yeah, thanks, I’m gonna keep working out and in some months I might post something
kind of lol, but it’s more because of the life experiences haha

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
tbh not bad at all plus you're only 15 by 15 i looked legit incel tier now im like a 6.5

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and fvolkek
its the fact that he seems unable to make a single decision without overthinking and asking others
true lol. But only in the aesthetic sense because of my insecurities, I‘m not a pushover even if it seems like it.

true lol. But only in the aesthetic sense because of my insecurities, I‘m not a pushover even if it seems like it.
everything u about you screems insecure and a lack of identity. im sure its not just limited to your perception of your looks

• +1
dye eyelashes ASAP
Nigga I already have and it is the most negligible change I have ever witnessed in my life :feelskek:

Gonna try another time with black dye because it is so annoying
Well that is true I do kind of get like that sometimes but I have realised 99% of the time it is better to just do what I think will be best, and honestly it does surprisingly well.
Thanks once again. I’m starting to chew gum everyday to have better cheekbones and jawline.
Be careful not to overdo it of course because that can lead to TMJ and jaw problems however in moderation it should be fine whilst you grow.
kind of lol, but it’s more because of the life experiences haha
What do you mean by that?

• +1
everything u about you screems insecure and a lack of identity. im sure its not just limited to your perception of your looks
That only happens to me when I’m speaking to foids, but I’m actually assured and really confident when I speak irl, I’m really good at giving presentations among other things. It’s only limited to my looks.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and fvolkek
Nigga I already have and it is the most negligible change I have ever witnessed in my life :feelskek:

Gonna try another time with black dye because it is so annoying

Well that is true I do kind of get like that sometimes but I have realised 99% of the time it is better to just do what I think will be best, and honestly it does surprisingly well.

Be careful not to overdo it of course because that can lead to TMJ and jaw problems however in moderation it should be fine whilst you grow.

What do you mean by that?
>what do you mean by that
Long story, but I remember a girl a long time ago literally crying and screaming because she accidentally touched me, for example. There are much other cases, but just the way foids treat me says enough already.
No, I don’t have horrible hygiene, I shower and floss everyday, use deodorant and perfume.

That only happens to me when I’m speaking to foids, but I’m actually assured and really confident when I speak irl, I’m really good at giving presentations among other things. It’s only limited to my looks.
"So I had this.. ‘bad reputation’ to say the least, in my other high school, where I was the typical obnoxious guy who always had something to say and for always bringing politics in every discussion (the “checkmate libtards” guy). It all started in middle school, and I never managed to change it because I made being a know-it-all pseudo my personality. Other negative roles I had was being the class clown, sometimes unconsciously being a bully to make myself feel better, and whatnot.
Conveniently, as I said before, for external reasons I’m moving to greener pastures so I have an opportunity to start from scratch.
By the way, I’ve been labeled as a 5/10-8/10] on forums like this, so I’m not an uglycel, it’s probably reputationcel if there’s a term for that. (it’s not a cope, I swear). I mean, if I was a chad I obviously wouldn’t even be worrying about this, but I’m average or slightly above average, and we all know how attraction is Pareto distributed, in other words how fems don’t pursue their lookmatch and always aim for the top 20%."

JFL bro just leave this site, you are super strange and we can see right through your facade

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and fvolkek
"So I had this.. ‘bad reputation’ to say the least, in my other high school, where I was the typical obnoxious guy who always had something to say and for always bringing politics in every discussion (the “checkmate libtards” guy). It all started in middle school, and I never managed to change it because I made being a know-it-all pseudo my personality. Other negative roles I had was being the class clown, sometimes unconsciously being a bully to make myself feel better, and whatnot.
Conveniently, as I said before, for external reasons I’m moving to greener pastures so I have an opportunity to start from scratch.
By the way, I’ve been labeled as a 5/10-8/10] on forums like this, so I’m not an uglycel, it’s probably reputationcel if there’s a term for that. (it’s not a cope, I swear). I mean, if I was a chad I obviously wouldn’t even be worrying about this, but I’m average or slightly above average, and we all know how attraction is Pareto distributed, in other words how fems don’t pursue their lookmatch and always aim for the top 20%."

JFL bro just leave this site, you are super strange and we can see right through your facade
fuck lol, I wish I could just delete posts. If I ever get doxxed my life would be ruined jfl

Long story, but I remember a girl a long time ago literally crying and screaming because she accidentally touched me, for example. There are much other cases, but just the way foids treat me says enough already.
No, I don’t have horrible hygiene, I shower and floss everyday, use deodorant and perfume.
How old were you at the time though? women are weird in all honesty

fuck lol, I wish I could just delete posts. If I ever get doxxed my life would be ruined jfl

you have a choice live a good and fun life, just delete the account and live your youth

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Marsiere214 and SendMePicsToRate
It was like 3 years ago so probably 12 or 13 at most.
I wouldn't let it bother you then, you will have changed by then. They probably don't even remember it lmao.

• +1
jfl you retard 13 year old girls are immature as fuck
Yeah, but lots of other girls at the time ewwwwed at me and other even called me ugly. Idk, and I’m basically invisible to them, I can see the difference in how they treat chads or high-tier normies and how they treat me lol.
However, I know that I’m not 5’4 balding Indian janitor tier, and this might seem like bluepilled cope, but wouldn’t confidence in my case be an important factor of why I‘m a KHHV?

Yeah, but lots of other girls at the time ewwwwed at me and other even called me ugly. Idk, and I’m basically invisible to them, I can see the difference in how they treat chads or high-tier normies and how they treat me lol.
However, I know that I’m not 5’4 balding Indian janitor tier, and this might seem like bluepilled cope, but wouldn’t confidence in my case be an important factor of why I‘m a KHHV?
I mean I never had these experiences tbh besides this one fat mexican cunt with a bitch voice who told the cute girl next to him that I didint shower in a month or something and she believed it then he tried to set us up and she said "ewww" JFL that was like freshmen year highschool but that doesnt mean shit now no one cares and its all in your head

• +1
I mean I never had these experiences tbh besides this one fat mexican cunt with a bitch voice who told the cute girl next to him that I didint shower in a month or something and she believed it then he tried to set us up and she said "ewww" JFL that was like freshmen year highschool but that doesnt mean shit now no one cares and its all in your head
True. And do you guys have any idea on how to approach someone or make moves with someone? Like the only social group I’m at is my fucking school — In which btw I’m new.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
True. And do you guys have any idea on how to approach someone or make moves with someone? Like the only social group I’m at is my fucking school — In which btw I’m new.
cold approaches are kind of awkward now adays if there are girls in your social circle just get friendly with them if you notice IOI's get closer and closer then ask them out or something after that you can develop a relationship or you can fuck

• +1
cold approaches are kind of awkward now adays if there are girls in your social circle just get friendly with them if you notice IOI's get closer and closer then ask them out or something after that you can develop a relationship or you can fuck
To be honest I’m not even looking to fuck or make out at this point, I just want to feel loved and love someone lol :feelsrope:

I just want to feel loved and love someone lol
not that special bro JFL you feel good for a while till you realize female nature is brutal, they start shit testing you, start getting bitchy, disrespectful and then breakup with you for someone else and you feel heartbroken then you become like me just looking to have fun and getting bitches to chase you

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
not that special bro JFL you feel good for a while till you realize female nature is brutal, they start shit testing you, start getting bitchy, disrespectful and then breakup with you for someone else and you feel heartbroken then you become like me just looking to have fun and getting bitches to chase you
quite possibly, yes. This might seem selfish but I kinda feel worthless knowing that no one ever was with me or possible would never ever be with me. Like just knowing for a fact that some women want to be with me would ego-maxx me to another level.