Rate my twig body (15 y/o)

Like just knowing for a fact that some women want to be with me would ego-maxx me to another level.
download yubo and wizz just use your best photos and videos you have and swipe right on everyone you will be egomaxxed in a day i legit get 30 girls complimenting me every hour or so (though some are sub human tbh)

download yubo and wizz just use your best photos and videos you have and swipe right on everyone you will be egomaxxed in a day i legit get 30 girls complimenting me every hour or so (though some are sub human tbh)
Might try. I haven’t got pics of my face though. How many pictures should it be?

@SendMePicsToRate how accurate was my hypothesis that this dudes life is over before it even began
JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
Might try. I haven’t got pics of my face though. How many pictures should it be?
like 3 or 4 you can use body pics too they help

@SendMePicsToRate how accurate was my hypothesis that this dudes life is over before it even began
I would say very :feelskek: given the situation

• +1
Okay I get it bro, u gonna make me cry :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
like 3 or 4 you can use body pics too they help
is the picture I uploaded here worthy of being published? I will upload something like that but I will close my toilet and clean the room.

• JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat
but I will close my toilet and clean the room.
never mind it’s over for you jk but yeah it could work take selfie’s that look natural not like an incel who’s posting a “mlady kitten is all groomed for you”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Okay I get it bro, u gonna make me cry :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

is the picture I uploaded here worthy of being published? I will upload something like that but I will close my toilet and clean the room.
ill tell you the truth since no one else will.

everything about you screams that you have no father figure in your life. Is my assumption correct?
you come across as someone unable to make any decisions without external validation. How old are you? the next few years will define your life. You lack guidence, introspection, confidence, social awareness and anything which a high SMV has.

Something is fundamentally wrong with your life, otherwise you wouldnt be seeking guidance from other dudes just as lost as you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek and SendMePicsToRate
even if you find the perfect angle to publish your photo and close the door and toilet its still extremely over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek and SendMePicsToRate
keep going boyo. Remember to not eat too much and get fat, you build muscle by lifting weights and eating adequate protein.

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Hekt0r and fvolkek
ill tell you the truth since no one else will.

everything about you screams that you have no father figure in your life. Is my assumption correct?
you come across as someone unable to make any decisions without external validation. How old are you? the next few years will define your life. You lack guidence, introspection, confidence, social awareness and anything which a high SMV has.

Something is fundamentally wrong with your life, otherwise you wouldnt be seeking guidance from other dudes just as lost as you
yeah idk. I’m 15 as I said before. I agree with what you’re saying, it’s probably over for me.
keep going boyo. Remember to not eat too much and get fat, you build muscle by lifting weights and eating adequate protein.
Thanks

big potential. u have BDD brah, don't fall in the lookism trap, it really ain't good.

• +1
big potential. u have BDD brah, don't fall in the lookism trap, it really ain't good.
>you have BDD
possibly. And thanks for the advice

Bruh, I posted a photo of my body on Yubo and got banned like wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer
I’ve been working out every week since 2021 started and I feel like I’m making some progress, I’m still obviously skinny and there’s a long way to go for me to make it, but I looked like a meth addict (or tbh just a skinny 14 y/o) before, even if it doesn’t seem like it I’m much better.
What are my falios and my body rating (1/10) considering my age? Do I have the physique required to post on Instagram considering people my age don’t even lift?

I would probably give me a 4/10 but I was a 2/10 before

yea thanks

:feelshehe:
>rate body
>angle frauds

Don’t be shy about showing off those child bearing hips boy

Good looking

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek and Marsiere214
get a permit

• +1
No gym for your face

But in the all honesty i looked way worse at 15 so it’s not over yet

• +1
twink

• +1
I’m not white

I’m probably the least Argentine person you’ll encounter in terms of ethnicity
un cabron argentino

• +1
Dont worry, I was as small as you when I was 15, now I am 3-4x big.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek and Deleted member 1476
Mogs my literal vampire body at 15.

• +1
Read the whole thread jfl
Slayer potential tbh, work on your social skills it's not too late yet also you're too naive. Try every pre puberty looksmax here (be careful with chewing, research more it can fuck things up). Don't take some of these forum comments seriously they're just bullying you XD. And don't let the forum autism brainwash you. And leave 4chan tbh

• +1
Read the whole thread jfl
Slayer potential tbh, work on your social skills it's not too late yet also you're too naive. Try every pre puberty looksmax here (be careful with chewing, research more it can fuck things up). Don't take some of these forum comments seriously they're just bullying you XD. And don't let the forum autism brainwash you. And leave 4chan tbh
I know lol, im tryna use most of the advice in this website. Some boards in 4chan are pretty fun like /fit/, /fa/, /lit/, /r9k/, /adv/, /k/, and others. But I never go to containment boards like /b/ or /pol/.