Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 16220, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
@SecularIslamist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, Skywalker, falcon1 and 7 others
Who did u think I was
larp from reddit or something

if its actually you its over, and im sorry that i had to be the one to break the news you

if its not larp, send a video in motion with a finger on ur forehead

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 29155 and Blond3cel
low effort
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
0FACF320 CAB8 42E0 86DD 62FBF488F452

Rate my side profile pls serious replies only I’m thinking of roping I been depressed for too long

if its actually you its over, and im sorry that i had to be the one to break the news you

Bro take my pics I sent, download Google image searcher for App Store,place the image and search it, u won’t fit it anywhere meaning it’s my pic I have no reasons to larp I had enough of bullying/abuse I’m my life advice me in surgery or rope method I don’t care if my pics gets doxxed I prolly won’t be alive to see it anyway

im black bro it’s over for me anyways I’m self hating ethnic

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I never started looksmaxx before this pic View attachment 2268152
I’m suicidal I don’t care if I get doxxed won’t hurt me I’m guessing 3/10
@HimmyButler @5.5psl @BongMog @garoupilled_ @Nebula @slop slinger @Schery6
@Skywalker
Unfortunate but there are still things to be done. Your most obvious flaw is the eyes, which softmaxing-wise is hard to fix. Some things like Orbicularis Oculi hypertrophy has had positive effects for some people. There are surgeries of course but they can be risky.
You also have a narrow jaw which combined with that long chin makes your face look very long. This can actually be fixed and if you are lucky, masseter hypertrophy can make your lower third quite good. Especially if you mew for years you could make your face appear less long and more squarish.
For achieving masseter hypertrophy while also getting your nutrients in and putting force on your entire cranium, i recommend chewing carrots. Carrotpill is not cope. If you are still young it might not be as over as you might think.
Also yeah haircut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Skywalker, Deleted member 23218 and 9 others
Bro take my pics I sent, download Google image searcher for App Store,place the image and search it, u won’t fit it anywhere meaning it’s my pic I have no reasons to larp I had enough of bullying/abuse I’m my life advice me in surgery or rope method I don’t care if my pics gets doxxed I prolly won’t be alive to see it anyway
you could probably use orbital decompression and a better haircut. also get a mouth widener

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and falcon1
Unfortunate but there are still things to be done. Your most obvious flaw is the eyes, which softmaxing-wise is hard to fix. Some things like Orbicularis Oculi hypertrophy has had positive effects for some people. There are surgeries of course but they can be risky.
You also have a narrow jaw which combined with that long chin makes your face look very long. This can actually be fixed and if you are lucky, masseter hypertrophy can make your lower third quite good. Especially if you mew for years you could make your face appear less long and more squarish.
For achieving masseter hypertrophy while also getting your nutrients in and putting force on your entire cranium, i recommend chewing carrots. Carrotpill is not cope. If you are still young it might not be as over as you might think.
Also yeah haircut
Thx for taking the time bro appreciate the reply 👍

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 29167
low effort
@Skywalker
Sorry bro. Never give up!!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kgizzla, falcon1 and Deleted member 29167
low effort
its over. real subhuman.

BUT you‘re bbc and blacks only need to be nt to succeed in life. just thug or piratemax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29224
Also yeah haircut
sorry this is cope grey

its over. real subhuman.

BUT you‘re bbc and blacks only need to be nt to succeed in life. just thug or piratemax
I’m thinking of dreads and drug dealer Maxxing

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone and Deleted member 29167
@Skywalker

No 1 comment it's over because I don't want a repeat of @Schery6 no more dying based on bad genetics pls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 29167
sorry this is cope grey
[IMG alt="depressionmaxxing"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/26/26824.jpg?1684798905[/IMG]

depressionmaxxing

unqualified surgery advisor​

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
No 1 comment it's over because I don't want a repeat of @Schery6 no more dying based on bad genetics pls
It’s fine bro just tell me the truth

I’m thinking of dreads and drug dealer Maxxing
do both, use the money from drug dealing for surgeries like orbital decompression and other stuff. also listen to the carrotpill guys advice

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Skywalker
There seems to be a lot of lens distortion. But based on what I see you would look okay if you grew a beard to hide your lower third. I don't think it's necessary over for you, there is potential.

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
[IMG alt="depressionmaxxing"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/26/26824.jpg?1684798905[/IMG]

depressionmaxxing

unqualified surgery advisor​

you‘re right bro. dont listen to me

As for the eyes i was looking down on the camera while pic was taking I have low set hooded eyes but camera distortion and close pic seemed otherwise my biggest failo is my dark skin

I tell you the truth if you life here in Central Europe where I am, it would be truly over.

do both, use the money from drug dealing for surgeries like orbital decompression and other stuff. also listen to the carrotpill guys advice
I already saved up money from drug dealing I got 30k stacked rn I’m thinking of trapping more for 100k but I’m moving weight to quick

• Love it
Reactions: Blond3cel
low effort
absolutely fucking brutal, i’m so sorry dude

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 29167
@bishōnenmaxxer

Genoplasty atleast 1 cm with large focus on vertical lengthening with CCW rotation.

Realistically surgeons are to cucked to give a lefort 2 so a 3 piece lefort 1with custom facial augmentations all around the face orbital decompression reverse bletharoplasty and aso surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, depressionmaxxing, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Gonna wait couple of hours for most answered to come through to make a decisions

Where are the forum raters someone summon them if it’s giga tier over @Blackgymmax @Prettyboy

good thing Is I just turned 18 and I saved some money from trapping I got 88k saved up rn so is it worth doing surgery or just hoemaxx?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Btw you got jbb halo and it's real
@St.TikTokcel can confirm it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, falcon1 and St.TikTokcel
Btw I haven’t combed my hair in years so forget the hair part

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Btw you got jbb halo and it's real
@St.TikTokcel can confirm it
This forum made me into self hating like @Blackgymmax i haven’t left my house since 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and 5.5psl
good thing Is I just turned 18 and I saved some money from trapping I got 88k saved up rn so is it worth doing surgery or just hoemaxx?
I would say surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.