Rate my ugly ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
any user before u comment yea the whole thread then comment

Also I wanna touch in the topic of subliminal if u want ur subconscious to be more absorbable u should try ketamine or heroine life changer ur third eye will open.

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Btw my photos I just sent in the thread was 2 years ago (2021 October precisely) so I have tremendously improved since then, this site would tell u “it’s over go @Schery6 (rip) ur ltn u can never looksmax)

I proved them wrong because in the past I listens to this forum I would’ve listened to them and I wouldn’t be where I am so any greycell viewing this don’t take this sites potential of urs real u set the limits to ur
potential

im living proof of that u can ascend any base ur at if I sent my current pic then would say I’m cat fishing Because if their limited pessimistic mindset, never give up u can do whatever the fuck u out ur mind to 999
Show the proof of your ascension then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 30518
Also I wanna touch in the topic of subliminal if u want ur subconscious to be more absorbable u should try ketamine or heroine life changer ur third eye will open.
Hmu if u need verified vendors on the dark net

Why would I show proof when I have the confidence to send my pics of 2021 October and write a fucking novel of pages
Lying ass negroid, I hope your wooden boat sinks when you get deported

Angry Triple H GIF by WWE
What did iLying ass negroid, I hope your wooden boat sinks when you get deported

Bro can't even properly format a coherent post. Brutal

hmu if anyone wants to ascend further proof
1122A54E E1D5 44BC 965C 3BDB139EAA9F
11E9CC17 AE03 4AD1 B8AD C4B32DC8D225

I never started looksmaxx before this pic View attachment 2268152
I’m suicidal I don’t care if I get doxxed won’t hurt me I’m guessing 3/10
@HimmyButler @5.5psl @BongMog @garoupilled_ @Nebula @slop slinger @Schery6
@Skywalker
Zoomali phenotype. 0 PSL

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
@Skywalker
What are you doing on the internet. Get back to work! There is cotton to be picked

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and falcon1
low effort
@Skywalker
Brutal NCT, wide IPD, and horse face

Still can get pussy due to being black tho

N
Still over for the most part. Just can get some fat bitches easily .
Nigga u have multiple pages to see also thats 2 years ago just fucking read whole thread then comment lazy white whore for bbc from chi- town

low effort
God damn brother. A harsh starting point but technically truecel

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
low effort
@Skywalker
Over like me

good thing Is I just turned 18 and I saved some money from trapping I got 88k saved up rn so is it worth doing surgery or just hoemaxx?
Hoemaxxxx over even if u get surgery unless u are very tall

Hoemaxxxx over even if u get surgery unless u are very tall
Actually no now i look at you ur eyes are the most fucked part of ur face so
Fix them and see if u improve i guess

low effort
Atleast you are aware you are ugly

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
are you somalian by any chance

• +1
4 pages? In a ratings thread? Something tells me lots of people are getting warned/temp banned once I wade through the pages.

Unfortunate but there are still things to be done. Your most obvious flaw is the eyes, which softmaxing-wise is hard to fix. Some things like Orbicularis Oculi hypertrophy has had positive effects for some people. There are surgeries of course but they can be risky.
You also have a narrow jaw which combined with that long chin makes your face look very long. This can actually be fixed and if you are lucky, masseter hypertrophy can make your lower third quite good. Especially if you mew for years you could make your face appear less long and more squarish.
For achieving masseter hypertrophy while also getting your nutrients in and putting force on your entire cranium, i recommend chewing carrots. Carrotpill is not cope. If you are still young it might not be as over as you might think.
Also yeah haircut
Nah dude he needs a lot of fucking surgeries and would still get mogged .Bimax, Canthoplasty, orbital decompressions , and a wrap around chin implant, and skin bleaching just to look human.

somalicels in uk can just drug dealer max or sword maxx

Im not gonna lie, unless you’ve had 8+/10 puberty or multiple surgeries you’re probably still unattractive.
Funny how he blames racism for his lower rating and " Eurocentric " beauty standards when even in Nigeria and Kenya he would be mogged right and left. In Somali land where he is from its probably average.

Over like me

are you somalian by any chance
It 7pm her lel (ontario, mumbai)
Atleast you are aware you are ugly
God damn brother. A harsh starting point but technically truecel
Still over for the most part. Just can get some fat bitches easily .
For those who have read page 2-4 don’t comment there’s a lot I don’t WBA’s say this for the fifth time

1) my pic was taken pre ascension 2021 October

2) my main point of this thread is this fucking shit y’all are commenting retards lol haven’t even finish first page commenting “ltn go s6” :feelsuhh:

For those who haven’t read page 2-4 don’t comment there’s a lot I don’t WBA’s say this for the fifth time

2) my main point of this thread is this fucking shit y’all are commenting retards lol haven’t even finish first page commenting “ltn go s6” :feelsuhh:

For those who have read page 2-4 don’t comment there’s a lot I don’t WBA’s say this for the fifth time

Send the ascension pic then

Nah dude he needs a lot of fucking surgeries and would still get mogged .Bimax, Canthoplasty, orbital decompressions , and a wrap around chin implant, and skin bleaching just to look human.
Imagine writing all this when I said it’s 3 years ago :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@SecularIslamist I sent him proof I was testing this site is filled with copes rated me badly because of me being black too many white supremacist guess what cope harder I’m living good I was testing y’all haha y’all fell for the lies
Tales from the schizo basement. Probably just some fat ugly btiches at best, most likely some average MTN black dude would cuck you.

You yourself rated yourself a 3/10 and are mad people are agreeing with you. JFL

"European beauty standards bro"
Both look pretty good. The only defense in OP " european bueatry standards " is the white color. Skin color is a unfortunate thing that matters , less so for blacks but light skins will always do better then darker ones if all other factors are same.

Tales from the schizo basement. Probably just some fat ugly btiches at best, most likely some average MTN black dude would cuck you.

You yourself rated yourself a 3/10 and are mad people are agreeing with you. JFL
Damn bro I like how u put effort into ur writing when u haven’t finish the entire threads gonna read this later for good comedy

I have zero reason to larp when I sent my previous pics I loooks maxxed for 2 years
Im not saying ur larping i want to see the ascension

Both look pretty good. The only defense in OP " european bueatry standards " is the white color. Skin color is an unfortunate thing that matters , less so for blacks but light skins will always do better then darker ones if all other factors are same.
Wait till u read page 2-5 :feelskek: :feelskek:

Im not saying ur larping i want to see the ascension
I don’t want because I look diff and I don’t this forum to see my photo now but since people voice me I had the courage to post my pic from 2021 when I found blackpill ever since I been looksmaxxing daily

I don’t want because I look diff and I don’t this forum to see my photo now but since people voice me I had the courage to post my pic from 2021 when I found blackpill ever since I been looksmaxxing daily
Fair enough

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Im sorry bro, i dont usually do this, but right now ur a subhuman. It looks like u have some cranofacial deficiencies, so get that sorted out (both palates) genio, IMDO, Lefort 3. MSE.

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.