Rate noob heightmaxx stack

D

Deleted member 12883

Iron
I'm going to start "researching" mk677, just need to deposit some money on my acct and I'm set. Found a place where I can get 5 cents per mg of mk, though they're out of stock rn. Can get some for 6 cents per on another site. Tell me if there's cheaper prices out there. Going to start at 25mg/day cause I ain't no bitch, should be affordable.

I'm going to buy an ai alongside it to keep my growth plates open but I don't know what the differences between the brands are and which one I should buy. I can get 75 cents per mg of letrozole but that's only one example as I don't know what I'm looking for. Dont know what the dosages required should be.

Is Huperzine A is available over the counter at pharmacies? If that's true I'll be able to get it for free. Forgot to look for some last time I was there.

Got a shit ton of calcium, magnesium, zinc, melatonin, fish oil, potassium, multivitamins, vitamin K2, D3, and niacin too. I get those all for free so I'll be able to megadose any as needed. Heard Niacin only gives a substantial temporary gh boost if taken 500mg/hour, I can do that. I have 500mg capsules so I can take one every hour and restock around every weekend. This plan requires I take it throughout the day but daytime gh levels is less important than nighttime gh for growth. Input would be appreciated.

In summary: 25mg mk677 before bed every day; some sort of aromatase inhibitor every day, dosage not yet known; 200mcg Huperzine A morning and before bed every day; 500mg Niacin every hour from 5am-9pm; supps stack every day before bed. This is just a start as I am very afflicted with manletism. Planning on adding some CJC-1295 DAC to the stack when I get a job over the summer, maybe even pure gh.

how tall are you rn?

Be sure to update this post. Also what is your height?

I'm going to buy an ai alongside it to keep my growth plates open but I don't know what the differences between the brands are and which one I should buy. I can get 75 cents per mg of letrozole but that's only one example as I don't know what I'm looking for. Dont know what the dosages required should be.

You'll fuck yourself up. Try resveratrol instead.

how tall are you rn?
5'7, 17. My brothers 5'9 and 18 to give you an idea of my genetics. Though he is genuinely autistic so he prolly stunted his growth somewhere. Hands and feet have grown in the past weeks so I'm fairly certain my growth plates are still open.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
5'7, 17. My brothers 5'9 and 18 to give you an idea of my genetics. Though he is genuinely autistic so he prolly stunted his growth somewhere. Hands and feet have grown in the past weeks so I'm fairly certain my growth plates are still open.
im taller but in the same situation. I was going to buy aromasin + mk677 and then use HGH when I can afford it

You'll fuck yourself up. Try resveratrol instead.
Yeah i heard about the ai fucking up kids too. Estrogen being important in brain development or some shit. What does reseveratol do? Seems like a natural sup so I doubt it does much.

Yeah i heard about the ai fucking up kids too. Estrogen being important in brain development or some shit. What does reseveratol do? Seems like a natural sup so I doubt it does much.

It's a very weak AI, but taking it for long time increases T/E ratio. It's the thing that makes red wine healthy and it's scientifically proven to extend lifespan.

It's also a very strong antioxidant, much stronger than vitamins C and E. Taking it over years slows down aging.

It's a very weak AI, but taking it for long time increases T/E ratio
I'll get some over the counter and megadose it. When I'm older I'll be taking proper AI as it'll be more crucial. One less thing to buy over sketchy websites for now.

I'll rate once you get some results. Atm its cope out of 10

• +1
Reactions: DunSorbus