Rate north Indian girl gangs. How do they compare to white girls?

Women are fatter than men literally EVERYWHERE. The point stands curry foids mogg curry men. Both are subhumans
like i know that women store more fat , but ig it was averaged out and women were more obese or something like that jfl

built for big white dick
All the whites in my uni are obese or with nerd phenotypes unfortunately. I am starting to think when girls mean they like white guys they mean the top 0.1% of the white race. I asked some pajeeta this and she told me she likes white guys and started giving me names of chads like Cavill,Pitt, Pattinson etc and she found average looking white normies mediocre

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, BrahminBoss, mayo mogger and 2 others
Don't listen to this nigga. I can show you pics. Indian men brutally mog the women. @Infinite
Understandable lol, I have seen quite a bit of striking dudes here but not women.
Welp at the end, everyone has their own good looking people

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
All the whites in my uni are obese or with nerd phenotypes unfortunately. I am starting to think when girls mean they like white guys they mean the top 0.1% of the white race. I asked some pajeeta this and she told me she likes white guys and started giving me names of chads like Cavill,Pitt, Pattinson etc and she found average looking white normies mediocre
So do those obese guys slay?

• +1
So do those obese guys slay?
They don't slay anything. People here are highly tribalistic. They just date other white land whales on thr campus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, BrahminBoss and mayo mogger
They don't slay anything. People here are highly tribalistic. They just date other white land whales on thr campus
Where do you live?

• +1
Understandable lol, I have seen quite a bit of striking dudes here but not women.
Welp at the end, everyone has their own good looking people

i have legit bricklayers and people liviing in slums with giga mogger bones . indian MALES somehow have better contrast then the FEMALES

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: slayer69, shabby890, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Can you slay in India by using Tinder and Hinge?
I have a bait Hinge profile and set my location to Kolkata, Delhi, Pune & Nagpur to see what girls look like.
Tbh, many of them look decent.

But question is are they open to mingle? Some of them on Hinge do have “open for short-term”.

• +1
Pakis and niggers are uglier

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, 5'8manlet, BrahminBoss and 2 others
No way this guy ain’t a model
no he is not lmfao , india has a population of 2 billion dude , even if 1 out of 100 is chad then see the number add up

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, BrahminBoss and Nick.Harte
no he is not lmfao , india has a population of 2 billion dude , even if 1 out of 100 is chad then see the number add up
He needs to shoot up schools and boom, modelling contract. Or go do it in the west

• +1
Uncle chadpreet is 1 in several hundred thousand.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, BrahminBoss and Nick.Harte
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Nick.Harte and mayo mogger
still do math thats more than many country's whole population
Probably even rarer in that case. I have never seen anyone even close to uncle chadpreet irl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte and mayo mogger
Probably even rarer in that case. I have never seen anyone even close to uncle chadpreet irl.
i have seen my chads facially but they are midgets just better nutrition and their bloodline would mog tf out

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Jason Voorhees
If that’s how the average dude in India looked like, then imagine what above average guys looked like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Jason Voorhees
Strong bones =/= chad. I see many chads from lower class in that case but they have 0 appeal because of pheno, styling etc. By chad I mean irl chad like Roshan, Uncle Chadpreet, John Abraham, Salludon etc.
i have seen my chads facially but they are midgets just better nutrition and their bloodline would mog tf out

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
built for big Ukrainian cock

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Nick.Harte
Strong bones =/= chad. I see many chads from lower class in that case but they have 0 appeal because of pheno, styling etc. By chad I mean irl chad like Roshan, Uncle Chadpreet, John Abraham, Salludon etc.
Well that's not possible for NOW when more than half of our nation can just afford 1 low quality meal a day. It will begin someday for our nation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte
These females are too good for me man. I’m too subhuman for them to even look at me.

• So Sad
i like how they're all sucking in their potbellies in the body shots

• +1
inbreds

• +1
I'm legit scared of them tbh. I always change the lane or make a u turn when I see these girls all together
Why ? Do they beat Incels with their heels ??

For not doing anything ?
Yeah women have too much power in india , esp North Indian ones they think they are some blonde girls jfl there are multiple cases of false rape accusations when they are denied something jfl . That's why If I grow to 5'10 I will try to date a white girl

• +1
grow to 5'10 I will try to date a white girl
Over for you bro. White chicks are 5’10 and some German and Dutch ones are 5’11. White chicks are pretty much the same height as me at uni

• +1
Over for you bro. White chicks are 5’10 and some German and Dutch ones are 5’11. White chicks are pretty much the same height as me at uni
No problems bhai I will keep trying I will ascend to chadlite facially, if all hell breaks loose I can go for a Indian girl with colored eyes

• +1
they think they are some blonde girls jfl
Should’ve humbled these bitches. Being ignored by 6’5 white guy Chads would’ve put them into their place

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Fynasids dk and mayo mogger
Yeah women have too much power in india , esp North Indian ones they think they are some blonde girls jfl there are multiple cases of false rape accusations when they are denied something jfl . That's why If I grow to 5'10 I will try to date a white girl
For not doing anything ?

Why ? Do they beat Incels with their heels ??
It's best to avoid them imo. They are just way too much trouble. They are all those mean sassy type girls that always have the camera and Snapchat on 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Nick.Harte
It's best to avoid them imo. They are just way too much trouble. They are all those mean sassy type girls that always have the camera and Snapchat on 24/7.
They would avoid you too tbh.

Not even close to my beloved aryan jb jfl

• +1