RATE (OP)

FartMaxxer

FartMaxxer

Bronze
IMG 0388

This pic is not doing me any favors. (Weird Angle).15-17 age range 6’2 in shoes with hair middle of day. Advice. I’m fungal acnecel.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Red Fox, Deleted member 26633 and forevermirin
1psl

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 28904
View attachment 2243134
This pic is not doing me any favors. (Weird Angle).15-17 age range 6’2 in shoes with hair middle of day. Advice. I’m fungal acnecel.
i mog u
Rate me

I have hairy face its a disease but harmony is top tier wht u think

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and forevermirin
If i am 2 he Is 1
2576419 Screenshot 20211011 004913

This pic is not doing me any favors.
then why the fuck would u post it? classic teenage behavior "ahah i look soo bad here guys don't i hhaha what do u think xD"

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
he mogs u
AHAHAHAHAH
SORRY
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
EXCUSE ME
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• WTF
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger and LooksThinker
then why the fuck would u post it? classic teenage behavior "ahah i look soo bad here guys don't i hhaha what do u think xD"
Never taken a selfie before took me like 30min to figure out how camera works 85iq

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Imagine to be black or indian and invisible to all woman
Over.

idk man i was rated 1 by blackgymmax so you must be 0

• So Sad
Never taken a selfie before took me like 30min to figure out how camera works 85iq
okay u dont look terrible, good height too. u need to fix your mout area tho go visit an orthodontist asap and see if u need braces or invisalign. i would recommend the latter. also post side profile for more accurate rating

okay u dont look terrible, good height too. u need to fix your mout area tho go visit an orthodontist asap and see if u need braces or invisalign. i would recommend the latter. also post side profile for more accurate rating
IMG 0393
IMG 0392

Half black half white so gunna looks kinda recessed from black genetics. Already been to ortho and they made my over bite less severe maybe need to go back. Teeth are straight and white just small mouth. Mouth looks little bit less small irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and forevermirin
View attachment 2243195View attachment 2243200
Half black half white so gunna looks kinda recessed from black genetics. Already been to ortho and they made my over bite less severe maybe need to go back. Teeth are straight and white just small mouth. Mouth looks little bit less small irl.
not bad bro, good underyes and maxilla but i think @nineteen would be a better judge

View attachment 2243134
You got the holy trinity of brutal features. Narrow pfl + wide alar base + narrow mouth is too brutal

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
subhuman monkey. only reason you can get pussy is because of your height. 3/10 face. 4.5/10 overall smv because of height.

What’s your body fat percentage ?

You got the holy trinity of brutal features. Narrow pfl + wide alar base + narrow mouth is too brutal
I’m a pleb at the vinacular what is pfl. Are these failos able to be improved upon.

are you chinese?

• Woah
I’m a pleb at the vinacular what is pfl. Are these failos able to be improved upon.
Forget about the pfl one but just start lifting at your age and try to save up some money

Forget about the pfl one but just start lifting at your age and try to save up some money
Been lifting since twelve now 16. Was pre pubescent till 15 now early stage puberty according to doctors. Tmi

not bad bro, good underyes and maxilla but i think @nineteen would be a better judge
i mean bro kids are getting younger and younger these days on here lmao

OP has great base but needs to extend the jaw somehow. pushing it forward and chewing? also bloated

-needs to first cut the facial fat and bf
-curl hair after lean face not before, to this or this

-lastly wider mouth

can't judge too much before this, but based on photo good base and potential ffs hes like 16

• +1
@thereallegend brother

ideal candidate for a segmented LF1

i mean bro kids are getting younger and younger these days on here lmao

OP has great base but needs to extend the jaw somehow. pushing it forward and chewing? also bloated

-needs to first cut the facial fat and bf
-curl hair after lean face not before, to this or this

View attachment 2243292 View attachment 2243297

-lastly wider mouth

can't judge too much before this, but based on photo good base and potential ffs hes like 16
idk how i missed that hes fat lol.

yeah tbh theyd be far better off just living life - just get blackpilled thru life, instead of reading up some stupid theories and trying to fit your every experience into that.

but when they find it, they think they've found some secret knowledge so its hard to tell them to get off. too far down that path ig.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
idk how i missed that hes fat lol.

yeah tbh theyd be far better off just living life - just get blackpilled thru life, instead of reading up some stupid theories and trying to fit your every experience into that.

but when they find it, they think they've found some secret knowledge so its hard to tell them to get off. too far down that path ig.
I do know I am most definitely fat and bloated. Doesn’t cutting stunt growth?

could you elaborate I’m curious as to what is that
you don't need to fucking know bro lmfao your tall and 6'2 cut some weight play sports and find entertainment on normal shit like tiktok, it will make you much more normal and less brainfucked, also you'll have good social skills.

its not a good thing you found this site at your age. too much weirdo shit and brainfuck ideology

- if you want looksmaxxing tips go on tiktok and stay on there. listen to this kid

I do know I am most definitely fat and bloated. Doesn’t cutting stunt growth?
lmao your alr 6'2 use this site to get your diet and nutrition right and then get the fuck off. nothing else to learn from here until you cut weight/facefat and curl your hair bud.

seriously i would hate to find this site at 15 years fucking old. especially if i wasn't white alr and subject to blackpilling, your gonna become a fucking weirdo that normies dont like

View attachment 2243195View attachment 2243200
They used braces to fix ur overbite, u need jaw surgery to not look recessed. Rip

High LTN maybe extremely low mtn at the most

Perma jut be replace don’t think I would be allowed to get jaw surgery
Allow by who nigger?

You need ur orthodontics reversed and then u would have to find a jaw surgeon that would do jaw surgery for u. There is someone in the world that would.

Thank you for the face review will try to ascend from low MTN to High MTN