Rate physique (17yo 5’10 170) natty

chiggerbite87

chiggerbite87

Chigga
Joined
Apr 7, 2026
Posts
78
Reputation
55
IMG 8852
IMG 8695
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Vornik X and sørenyuko
Thank you :FeelsOkayMan:

You’ll see progress soon, just make sure your on a good split and eat well. Sleep too.

I just posted my workout split if you wanna check that out. Not saying my split is the best but just throwing it out there
 
10
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chiggerbite87 and Xul1ll
lol I won’t be natty much longer

I just started lifeguarding, so once I get my paycheck I’m hopping on test

Only gonna cruise on 200mg tho
 
I was 5’11 when I had a check up in February, but I recently had to go to the doctors again and they said I was 5’10, so I assume I just shrunk an inch
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
19
Views
77
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
bubbyy
Replies
4
Views
87
gray.
gray.
SndzBP
Replies
6
Views
76
rapejews
R
jesterTurkishPrince
Replies
3
Views
79
liamcatli
liamcatli
A
Replies
40
Views
178
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651

Users who are viewing this thread

  • chairandrope
  • fucka
  • freakicris
  • 1xkraze
Back
Top