• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, chaddyboi66 and buckchadley31
you're not bloated either @USER0213
good bones are visible even at higher BF *until a certain point*
ur just a subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Salludon
A narcissistic little guy who looks like he breaks into cars will tell me what I look like?
u fucking douche my 6 year old high school photo mogs u to the grave

get your head out of your ass and accept that u look like a frog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 14918, 5'8manlet and 7 others

Get lost crackhead looking narcissistic gnat IQ abomination. You are a salty little scumbag, that's why you spam my threads to cover up your own insecurities.

Get lost crackhead looking narcissistic gnat IQ abomination. You are a salty little scumbag, that's why you spam my threads to cover up your own insecurities.
You're describing yourself in every "insult" post you make

• +1
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
A narcissistic little guy who looks like he breaks into cars will tell me what I look like?
my mistake i meant my 6 year old primary school photo

8E39953A AE96 4425 93F9 8390F80D5B8D
D4DC8AAD D315 41E2 9281 4C3DAB9E7D93

brah that mog is brutal my prepubescent self mogs you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The_God, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 14918 and 6 others
average norht indian looks like that

White on white violence.

You literal subhuman needs to be reminded what you looked like before your implants and fillers -
View attachment 1455695
And why would someone troll me in personal messages you unscrupulous inbred povertistani? -
View attachment 1455704

Looks like your narcissistic little peanut skull has a hard time accepting that I am being compared to an actual Chad who plays Superman.

F627928D 0633 4CD8 A399 1AAC43E9D6C9
E24AC55F AD6F 4959 BB29 B95AD3B8DF81

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, N1666, 5'8manlet and 10 others
I am far from recessed you 16 year old kid.
Bro you are recessed to high haven. You have a literal convex profile and zero forward growth. Your face looks bloated from the front with a tiny jaw and zero angularity.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Bro you are recessed to high haven. You have a literal convex profile and zero forward growth. Your face looks bloated from the front with a tiny jaw and zero angularity.
he is legit retarded
i dont know how to explain how shit his bones are
textbook recessed, him not being angular should mean everything lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and chaddyboi66
some pics chad others chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
That's the guy who ruined the Superman franchise until Cavill stepped in!
It was the director who couldn't do full justice to Superman. Routh still plays Superman on DC's 'Crisis On Infinite Earths'.

@Kroker , the laughter?😅😅

It was the director who couldn't do full justice to Superman. Routh still plays Superman on DC's 'Crisis On Infinite Earths'.
It was a joke from Ted(2012), at the end of the movie, he's casually mentioned:
Sam Jones moved back to Hollywood with the goal of restarting his film career. and he currently shares a studio apartment with his roommate Brandon Routh. Remember Brandon Routh from that godawful "Superman" movie? Jesus Christ. Thanks for getting our hopes up and taking a giant shit on us.

• +1
It was a joke from Ted(2012), at the end of the movie, he's casually mentioned:
Sam Jones moved back to Hollywood with the goal of restarting his film career. and he currently shares a studio apartment with his roommate Brandon Routh. Remember Brandon Routh from that godawful "Superman" movie? Jesus Christ. Thanks for getting our hopes up and taking a giant shit on us.

:lul::lul::lul:
👍🏻👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
the way you talk about salludon :lul:
:lul::lul:
He's just literally that, lives in poverty but acts like he lives in heaven, is inbred and marries his cousin but considers that "achievement". Literal definition of an unscrupulous lowlife bottom feeder. @Salludon .

I don't know, Cavill is just too good looking. But Routh is someone who'll have a lot of people. PSL 6 is a good rate, kinda accurate.
Dude Brandon Routh is also very good looking, and not easily attainable.

Sure you look MORE like him than u do Cavill, but u need to fill out (reccomend u start by eating more, and increase the dairy and beef in your diet) , fix your hairstyle (yours is very unkept, that is only really acceptable below 23), and also u should start grooming your eyebrows now, Routh has very elite ones

• Love it
looks like me :lul:

Given u and @USER0213 have SOME similarity to him, I am starting to think he might have some curry in him too, or if not curry then maybe some Portuguese or French creole, they tend to have that look as well
Bruh inferiorpispot234 doesn't look like me at all, he has slightly shallow set eyes, his nose tip is clearly Indian and down-turned, his lips are little puffed and have peculiar South-Asian shape, his chin is completely different. He does have great harmony though. I do not have any of the aforementioned features that he has -
Screenshot 20211209 110714

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Chinacurry
why do chads like brandon wife these types of looking women?

Dude Brandon Routh is also very good looking, and not easily attainable.

Sure you look MORE like him than u do Cavill, but u need to fill out (reccomend u start by eating more, and increase the dairy and beef in your diet) , fix your hairstyle (yours is very unkept, that is only really acceptable below 23), and also u should start grooming your eyebrows now, Routh has very elite ones
Sorry brother, I am a vegetarian 😅
But I have a lot of Dairy, I have clarified butter, milk, buttermilk, yogurt sometimes. I can't really do without dairy on a regular basis.
I feel really good that I look like Brandon Routh, he is a classic chad with pan-appeal, extremely good harmony and well placed bones, only copers here will deny.

why do chads like brandon wife these types of looking women?
View attachment 1472898
That's the same with the opposite gender, there are a couple of reasons -
1. They are unaware about their true value despite people telling them that they look good.
2. They aren't approached cause of people's perception that they might be narcissistic about their looks(it is literally the opposite for most good looking people, they are in fact humble and modest) so they have really low standards and get attracted to any woman who goes upto them and just asks.
3. In some cases, chads/stacies just want to look better than their partners, maybe to always make the partner realise that he/she is lucky enough to be with her/him hence also have greater control over their partners.

I feel really good that I look like Brandon Routh, he is a classic chad with pan-appeal, extremely good harmony and well placed bones, only copers here will deny.
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
michael jordan laughing GIF

@chaddyboi66 @WannabeJock @AcneScars @Salludon @VicMackey
Dev Devsideprofile

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 15338 and 5 others
Sorry brother, I am a vegetarian 😅
But I have a lot of Dairy, I have clarified butter, milk, buttermilk, yogurt sometimes. I can't really do without dairy on a regular basis.
ovER.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Salludon and volcelfatcel
This nigga would have to sacrifice 3 whole cows to reincarnate before looking like that jfl.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Muh cows. He'd have to sacrifice his mother to reincarnate looking like Nav

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Mirin thinking you look like someone who is twice your psl
Admiring your ignorance that there are actual people in here who told I look like him, like @N1666

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Single most retarded and harmful thing a person could ever willing do to their own bodies other than literally eating shit.

also jfl @7:30

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Admiring your ignorance that there are actual people in here who told I look like him, like @N1666
@N1666 tolf me I looked like hexum

Single most retarded and harmful thing a person could ever willing do to their own bodies other than literally eating shit.

also jfl @7:30

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

I’m glad my parents didn’t force me to be a vegetarian tbh. I already cook my own meat and hopefully in a few years I’ll completely stop eating Indian food

• Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I’m glad my parents didn’t force me to be a vegetarian tbh. I already cook my own meat and hopefully in a few years I’ll completely stop eating Indian food
Ghee is the most subhuman shit ever. Literal poison

• Hmm...
I admire your confidence