Rate prime Brandon Routh

Also @USER0213 u shouldn't just go by what people here say, cos photos are misleading, and people here are experts so analyse facial features a lot. do people I meet in real life say ubr similar to Brandon?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
There should is good reason a post about Brandon fuckin' Routh should be 3 pages long

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Admiring your ignorance that there are actual people in here who told I look like him, like @N1666
Ignore these stupid weasels like @volcelfatcel , he is nothing more than a bitter incel and is jealous of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 9641, Moggedbyevery1 and 4 others
I’m glad my parents didn’t force me to be a vegetarian tbh. I already cook my own meat and hopefully in a few years I’ll completely stop eating Indian food
You're parents are based as fuck tbh
Ghee is the most subhuman shit ever. Literal poison
It’s better than seed oils but butter mogs
vegie oil is poison tbh, but real [[ISPOILER]raw[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER] is even better though tbh, raw anything moggs ngl[/ISPOILER]] butter moggs though.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
There should is good reason a post about Brandon fuckin' Routh should be 3 pages long
Anything involving this dalit @USER0213 is bound to be at least +2 pages because his delusional curry autism won't let him accept the fact he's not white passing in the slightest regard and just a disgusting subhuman instead.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1

vegie oil is poison tbh, but real [[ISPOILER]raw[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER] is even better though tbh, raw anything moggs ngl[/ISPOILER]] butter moggs though.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Best butter tbh but sadly I can’t find it anywhere

• +1
View attachment 1476501
Best butter tbh but sadly I can’t find it anywhere
I drink only raw milk and butter tbh but I have pretty easy access to it ngl.

Best advice I could find for you tbh:

But I think you'd be better off just trying to make it yourself like this:

• +1

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
luckily I didnt get any of that Indian crap growing up, except Kashmiri food (all stewed lamb ) and grilled meats, and biryani once a month.

guess that's why I dont look like subhuman curry (I just look like a regular subhuman)

• +1
Also @USER0213 u shouldn't just go by what people here say, cos photos are misleading, and people here are experts so analyse facial features a lot. do people I meet in real life say ubr similar to Brandon?
I know it might be a little iffy, but my mother told I resemble him. I don't know why, but the maximum amount always say that I look like Hrithik. I have also been compared to Ashton Kutcher, Christian Bale, Tom Holland, Tom Cruise (only one person told that 😅), Timothee Chalamet (one guy told that), Zac Efron.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: BrownBoy and Deleted member 16346
I know it might be a little iffy, but my mother told I resemble him. I don't know why, but the maximum amount always say that I look like Hrithik. I have also been compared to Ashton Kutcher, Christian Bale, Tom Holland, Tom Cruise (only one person told that 😅), Timothee Chalamet (one guy told that), Zac Efron.
these are all.good people to be compared to, especially if it's people.doing it in real life, so be proud

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
luckily I didnt get any of that Indian crap growing up, except Kashmiri food (all stewed lamb ) and grilled meats, and biryani once a month.

guess that's why I dont look like subhuman curry (I just look like a regular subhuman)
Bruh, I grew up having an all vegetarian diet😅

these are all.good people to be compared to, especially if it's people.doing it in real life, so be proud
All of them are in real life comparisons, that's what really surprised me after these guys started bullying me for the way I look.

I have also been compared to Ashton Kutcher, Christian Bale, Tom Holland, Tom Cruise (only one person told that 😅), Timothee Chalamet (one guy told that), Zac Efron.
Finding Nemo Lol GIF

9F5FEEBF FF0D 4D6C 8EE5 8DD9C227162D
BADAD517 3F64 42CA 9AA9 204E2CEC2C50

B932D349 474F 457E 9867 6507FA058FB3
4AFBEBB6 92A7 436D 9C41 7F6A6D9879CD

6CCA14D8 6687 4F47 AF21 206EA4D85A68
B6CB35C2 08DB 46F5 910B 2AB636E74A64

C0E33291 9A31 4AE8 AF23 E2B97ED6515C
8C5E56DC 6EB9 4839 9F8E 940E6BEB6E24

EFAD978D 8090 4219 99DF 6C933D9ED9A3
7B61A6D2 B669 4458 9444 DEF35FFAF281

@volcelfatcel @Salludon @VicMackey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 14918 and 6 others

You don't say...
8e39953a-ae96-4425-93f9-8390f80d5b8d-jpeg.1455844

no wonder jfl @that cuck frame
1636841555663-png.1402692
this ought to be proof enough to never go vegan/vegetarian

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 9641 and 4 others

I've seen your pics in pm bro you frame mogg avg vegetarian curries back to the ganges it's fucking brutal.

Veganism is unironically child abuse tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, chaddyboi66, StrangerDanger and 2 others
Bro, you are a highly inhibited narcissistic "no-face subhuman", so don't comment
And your subhuman friend @Salludon looked like an inbred meth head, literally looks like he got high and is about to puke. And here is another user's opinion about me you imbecile -

View attachment 1455725
Literally being rated that much after being bloated.
Single-handedly exposing all the shit raters in org

@VicMackey @Salludon @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 9641, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
All of them are in real life comparisons, that's what really surprised me after these guys started bullying me for the way I look.
You are not a real person. This cannot be real. This has to be some elaborate troll by some sfcel to embarass indians

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars, BrownBoy, Deleted member 9641 and 2 others
Single-handedly exposing all the shit raters in org

@VicMackey @Salludon @volcelfatcel
*exposing members of the @Chinacurry pro-dev cabal that makes fun of dev during daylight hours to preserve their cover but secretly holds meetings in their group chat at night where they rate @USER0213 4.5psl.

Known members of this group include: chinacurry, @WontStopNorwooding and @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, chaddyboi66 and WontStopNorwooding
*exposing members of the @Chinacurry pro-dev cabal that makes fun of dev during daylight hours to preserve their cover but secretly holds meetings in their group chat at night where they rate @USER0213 4.5psl.

Known members of this group include: chinacurry, @WontStopNorwooding and @volcelfatcel
Easily htn to chadpreetlite
2663052 2621007 1638130315890 1
FaceApp 1640706987159

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16346 and Moggedbyevery1
Ah that is unfortunate Bhai, I think diet makes a big difference, espec in childhood. Both u and @chaddyboi66 have seen me, so u know I have a robust frame, and I think that's irrelevant to gym, it's diet and genes.

But I guess even with your veg diet, you ended up at 6'5''!

The real problem with Indian diet is not the lack of meat, although that is bad, but it's fact that there's no real veggies and the veggies they eat are cooked in oil for like 30 mins, so are void if any nutrition, and they eat fuck tons of empty carbs and bad fats, niggas hardly use ghee cos it's expensive and use garbage seed oils for everything lol

You are not a real person. This cannot be real. This has to be some elaborate troll by some sfcel to embarass indians
@USER0213 is the most deluded person on the forum

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person

Dude do u not think u are a little harsh on Dev?

I mean this is a kid who wants to do something and not rot. That makes him far more positive than a lot of us who have given up on life cos of how we look/ how we been treated by people.

And I'm not saying Dev is a PSL god, I'm not saying he's robust as fuck not is he a pretty boy, but dude is 6'6'' and people IRL tell him he looks like fuckers like Zac Efron and shit, so clearly there is a GOOD BASE there for him to do something in his life??

Sure he's not gonna be the next Brad Pitt, but there's levels to the game and he can achieve SOMETHING??

Ah that is unfortunate Bhai, I think diet makes a big difference, espec in childhood. Both u and @chaddyboi66 have seen me, so u know I have a robust frame, and I think that's irrelevant to gym, it's diet and genes.

But I guess even with your veg diet, you ended up at 6'5''!

The real problem with Indian diet is not the lack of meat, although that is bad, but it's fact that there's no real veggies and the veggies they eat are cooked in oil for like 30 mins, so are void if any nutrition, and they eat fuck tons of empty carbs and bad fats, niggas hardly use ghee cos it's expensive and use garbage seed oils for everything lol
Don't have any of that problem, I love vegetables and have it in copius amounts, I love ghee and that too I have in great quantity and don't settle for any cheaper alternative, I have had vegetables which are semi-cooked, so the nutrients remain intact, I have raw vegetables too, there is literally no healthy vegetarian dish I can't tolerate or can't have cause of allergy, I have lots of milk everyday, take ashwagandha, shatavari, shilajit, turmeric on a regular basis, cycle a lot, go to dance classes, will start with more workout. The only reason I am on the higher side of the normal Body Mass Index is cause I eat a lot, by a lot, I really mean a lot, I literally eat food enough for four people at once without a breaking a sweat.

Don't have any of that problem, I love vegetables and have it in copius amounts, I love ghee and that too I have in great quantity and don't settle for any cheaper alternative, I have had vegetables which are semi-cooked, so the nutrients remain intact, I have raw vegetables too, there is literally no healthy vegetarian dish I can't tolerate or can't have cause of allergy, I have lots of milk everyday, take ashwagandha, shatavari, shilajit, turmeric on a regular basis, cycle a lot, go to dance classes, will start with more workout. The only reason I am on the higher side of the normal Body Mass Index is cause I eat a lot, by a lot, I really mean a lot, I literally eat food enough for four people at once without a breaking a sweat.
But u look skinny in photos, or is that just your posture is weird??

JFL you got a match on tinder in the UK bro bhai
Screenshot_20220104-160636_Gallery.jpg

He's even willing to hook you up with the account :lul:
Pm for the tinder account email and password @USER0213

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

But u look skinny in photos, or is that just your posture is weird??
That one with the suit is me bloated, trust me dude I eat a lot but mindfully.

How the fuck does that even work, you got to have some type of retardation, if ur thqt goodlooking and mog than post some tinder, eyeme.io or similar proof

How the fuck does that even work, you got to have some type of retardation, if ur thqt goodlooking and mog than post some tinder, eyeme.io or similar proof
I needn't even ask people, they compare me. These apps aren't what will define the way I look.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
I needn't even ask people, they compare me. These apps aren't what will define the way I look.
They define, cause if u would look even slightly similar u would be getting laid regularly off tinder

They define, cause if u would look even slightly similar u would be getting laid regularly off tinder
I don't use any dating apps, asking people in real life is all what matters.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14918
Use Salih's underwhelming pictures and he'll get the same response, while he is swooned over in real life, looking great in pictures and different in real life is pointless, while the opposite in fact has basis. But coping lowlife imbeciles like you would be like - "matches are everything:feelskek::feelskek:"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Use Salih's underwhelming pictures and he'll get the same response, while he is swooned over in real life, looking great in pictures and different in real life is pointless, while the opposite in fact has basis. But coping lowlife imbeciles like you would be like - "matches are everything:feelskek::feelskek:"
That doesn't matter
stop comparing yourself to salih
you got zero matches
you're not even remotely attractive IRL to any female not even in india.

you're incel in india, if you were white looking you'd be slaying in india and not on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 16346
That doesn't matter
stop comparing yourself to salih
you got zero matches
you're not even remotely attractive IRL to any female not even in india.

you're incel in india, if you were white looking you'd be slaying in india and not on this forum.
Oh so every so called "Chad" on this forum is because he isn't able to get anyone?! You assume everyone is here cause of lack of dating success?, Expected response since you are a hooked on sugar little 16 year old.

@USER0213 how tall are you?

Oh so every so called "Chad" on this forum is because he isn't able to get anyone?! You assume everyone is here cause of lack of dating success?, Expected response since you are a hooked on sugar little 16 year old.
Yea but ur clearly not good looking from ur shitty fucking tinder result you subhuman
@Salludon could put any garbage on a bio and use bathroom selfies and get matches like nothing lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Salludon
Yea but ur clearly not good looking from ur shitty fucking tinder result you subhuman
@Salludon could put any garbage on a bio and use bathroom selfies and get matches like nothing lmao
Tinder gives you a really good idea of your smv. If girls don’t find you good looking on Tinder, they most likely won’t find you gl irl.

7D26301D D2F0 4606 8678 DFD39542FAE0
01F0412B 6C7B 47FB BF57 20C9C4866D43

If @USER0213 was as gl as he thinks, this is what he’d get on Tinder.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AcneScars, Deleted member 16346, Sal and 6 others
stop bullying him, he's chadpreetlite, you all jealous
FaceApp 1641385995395

Tinder gives you a really good idea of your smv. If girls don’t find you good looking on Tinder, they most likely won’t find you gl irl.

View attachment 1478719View attachment 1478720

If @USER0213 was as gl as he thinks, this is what he’d get on Tinder.
You could fraud any photo on tinder, the real test is whether people literally stop to have a look at you and how you portray yourself in real life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
You could fraud any photo on tinder, the real test is whether people literally stop to have a look at you and how you portray yourself in real life.
According to you, your photos aren’t frauded which means you look the same irl as well.

Convince me why a woman who rejected you on Tinder would react differently irl.

According to you, your photos aren’t frauded which means you look the same irl as well.

Convince me why a woman who rejected you on Tinder would react differently irl.
The same way a person swipes right on someone and has a completely opposite opinion in real life. You'll see the latter happening way more than the former.

Literal ignorance at its finest. Go look up benefits of ghee you abhorrent impolitic imbecile.
You are demonstrably wrong and an idiot. Ghee is heated and strained butter