Rate prime Brandon Routh

You are demonstrably wrong and an idiot. Ghee is heated and strained butter
You are an ignorant imbecile. Ghee is good fat and provides a lot of strength to the bones. Keep living in fantasy land

The same way a person swipes right on someone and has a completely opposite opinion in real life.
But we’ve already established that it’s because the said person frauds his pictures and doesn’t look anything like that irl so a woman who liked him based on his pictures wouldn’t like him irl.

But you, on the other hand, looks the same in pictures as you do irl. So I don’t see a woman liking you in real world when she rejected you on tinder unless you can prove those pictures were photoshopped to make you look uglier or doesn’t really show your true self.

Is that your tinder?
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 16346, AcneScars and 4 others
The same way a person swipes right on someone and has a completely opposite opinion in real life. You'll see the latter happening way more than the former.
7C2ECCAC CA2F 4F65 BEEC 8DB9D9ECB309

what? Elaborate?

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Why the fuck does this thread have 4 pages?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and LampPostPrime
You are an ignorant imbecile. Ghee is good fat and provides a lot of strength to the bones. Keep living in fantasy land
Ghee and butter are made from the same thing. You have no reading comprehension

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14160 and Salludon
But we’ve already established that it’s because the said person frauds his pictures and doesn’t look anything like that irl so a woman who liked him based on his pictures wouldn’t like him irl.

But you, on the other hand, looks the same in pictures as you do irl. So I don’t see a woman liking you in real world when she rejected you on tinder unless you can prove those pictures were photoshopped to make you look uglier or doesn’t really show your true self.

Yes.
Then @USER0213 share your tinder results, or even your IRL interests.

I don't think @USER0213 will be even close to @Salludon , but the fact he is not typically curry and is 6'5'' means he will have an ABOVE AVERAGE level of interest. @Salludon will obviously be next level

Ghee and butter are made from the same thing. You have no reading comprehension
Ghee is clarified butter, if you churn butter and eat it on a regular basis it is very good for health and strength. Read up on how ghee and pure butter are good for you before starting the low IQ argument with me.

When did I say ghee was bad? Stop putting words into my mouth
Agree ghee is very good.
Jury is out on whether ghee mogs butter or not.

Also curries don't eat that much ghee due to cost and th fact they nuke their food with spices and heat, destroying th benefit of ghee taste.

They use seed oils like crazy, and I have legit had a curry say to me that their oils are healthiest because they come from vegetables and flowers :lul:

Agree ghee is very good.
Jury is out on whether ghee mogs butter or not.

Also curries don't eat that much ghee due to cost and th fact they nuke their food with spices and heat, destroying th benefit of ghee taste.

They use seed oils like crazy, and I have legit had a curry say to me that their oils are healthiest because they come from vegetables and flowers :lul:
I have copious amounts of ghee and mostly when I am cooking, I mostly use ghee as my base for the dish, I have semi cooked vegetables, don't skip on nuts, dried fruits, fruits at all, have a lot of milk everyday without sugar, and ashwagandha, shilajit and shatavari too.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
I have copious amounts of ghee and mostly when I am cooking, I mostly use ghee as my base for the dish, I have semi cooked vegetables, don't skip on nuts, dried fruits, fruits at all, have a lot of milk everyday without sugar, and ashwagandha, shilajit and shatavari too.
ghee is fat. Stop eating ghee before you get diabetes. Eat meat instead or its over. Ghee doesn’t help build muscle or get you strong. Stop the cope

Brandon Routh is Classically handsome. Unlike Brad Pitt.