• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Xangsane
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx, subhuman incel and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Kristina is more feminine whereas this morph is more masculine. I’d say Kristina fogs.
Do masc features failo women?

• +1
her philtrum and fwhr makes her look primitive like she would be down for dirty damp and deep that said she is 5.5-5.75 max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 17344, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Way too masculine tho :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Fear and Xangsane
What do you use to make morphs?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
her philtrum and fwhr makes her look primitive like she would be down for dirty damp and deep that said she is 5.5-5.75 max
How could I make her a psl 8?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17174
high tier stacy/gigastacy, morphs is kinda bad.

But aryan pheno, features, proportions.

Seems like you used the chad facial type and just feminized the features.

Her Jaw/Zygos and eye shape would be more feminine and harmonious. Her PFL isn't wide enouh and i don't fancy her brows.

• +1
Female Willem Dafoe? How the fuck is this PSL 8?

• +1
  • JFL

Her Jaw/Zygos and eye shape would be more feminine and harmonious. Her PFL isn't wide enouh and i don't fancy her brows.
I'll try to see if I can make her look more feminine, thanks for the feedback bro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Too masc for me. Not sure what to rate this female (not gonna vote for now). At least Stacylite though.

I'd still LTR btw obviously. Assuming she wasn't a total bitch or completely insane.

• +1
Too masc for me. Not sure what to rate this female (not gonna vote for now). At least Stacylite though.

I'd still LTR btw obviously. Assuming she wasn't a total bitch or completely insane.
How could I make her look more feminine?
Do masc features on women failo them?

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Yea insane here.

But he's too assymetrical, make the neck and frame bigger too, hairline squarer, wider eyes, and long eyelashes.

Stereotypical chad, looks like a dark haired upgraded colton haynes, 6.5psl imo higher if u fixed the aforementioned flaws.

• +1
Told you reduce facial width and philtrum

IMG 20220205 035843

How could I make her look more feminine?
Do masc features on women failo them?

Higher set brows, less hollowed-out cheeks and more rounded features would be a good start.

I'd say masculine features failo women to an extent but here it's a more minor failo.

See these composites for inspo (100% female face and high attractive female face):

Composites

facial-attractiveness1.gif

• +1
Sean Young (while younger) was an IRL female who looks similar to the 100% female composite:

seanyoung1753@2x.jpg

while she's not a Gigastacy or maybe even a regular Stacy here, this should provide some extra visual information as to what sort of configuration your Gigastacy composite face should have.

• +1
Yea insane here.

But he's too assymetrical, make the neck and frame bigger too, hairline squarer, wider eyes, and long eyelashes.

Stereotypical chad, looks like a dark haired upgraded colton haynes, 6.5psl imo higher if u fixed the aforementioned flaws.
AirBrush 20220205040530

Sean Young (while younger) was an IRL female who looks similar to the 100% female composite:

seanyoung1753@2x.jpg

while she's not a Gigastacy or maybe even a regular Stacy here, this should provide some extra visual information as to what sort of configuration your Gigastacy composite face should have.
Thanks for the tip - maybe I could give her rounder features?

• +1
Thanks for the tip - maybe I could give her rounder features?

Yep, also maybe lower FWHR and higher-set brows.

Right now, I think she just looks like breeding stock for Chad males (not ugly, but failoed by her own masculinity).

• +1
The only 8psl female morph would be a stallone gender swap @OldVirgin @subhuman incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Br0sk1 and Xangsane
Jennifer Connelly circa 1989-1994 should also provide inspiration. She has a somewhat square jaw (Mike Mew approved facial development generally) but highish facial fat rounds out her jaw a little bit. Also rounder bone-related features than your composite:

zu9uk5dm8b571.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Doublex2J
Yep, also maybe lower FWHR and higher-set brows.

Right now, I think she just looks like breeding stock for Chad males (not ugly, but failoed by her own masculinity).
Her male version is a chad though

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
It is what it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hypno
Insane chad, more more defined philtrum groove, slightly just very slightly shorter with a wider taller more robust chin and the neck needs to be mouch wider.

Twink frame too. Make the temple points more squaurer too. Eyelashes are prominent enough, make the eyes more striking but still keep it within the acceptable facial averageness.

• +1