Rate PSL

Exactly this . I’m afraid he’s gonna go overboard with surgical procedures and end up looking uncanny and gross .
No, don't worry, nowadays I inject way less in total. I have found the perfect amount is 2ml in each side of the jawline and 0.5ml in the chin

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7098
Soon enough I'll post myself in video, probably after MSE+MSDO+bimax
you are way to insecure dude. why don‘t you post a picture of yourself that isn‘t enhanced in some way, we all can tell they are obviously fake.

you only want these ratings to see if girls on tinder would like your faked face so you can catfish them, while the guys who rate you have no idea how you look in reality. you can‘t be that subhuman if you still get lays, so show yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Short Ugly and Brown and Sikkunt23
Post a video or else this is all fraud . Girls literally can tell . If normal girls can tell . It’s over . Just prove it . Take a simple video . That’s all u have to do .

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Post a video or else this is all fraud . Girls literally can tell . If normal girls can tell . It’s over . Just prove it . Take a simple video . That’s all u have to do .
do this. we all are sick of you posting fake pics, you are literally telling people on here how to self-inject fillers when in reality you look nothing like the pictures you post, that's such a douche bag move, some autist will fuck his face up because you lied about how to do it and the results he can expect.

we will send the kikes if you don't stop posting catfish pictures.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Sikkunt23
do this. we all are sick of you posting fake pics, you are literally telling people on here how to self-inject fillers when in reality you look nothing like the pictures you post, that's such a douche bag move, some autist will fuck his face up because you lied about how to do it and the results he can expect.

View attachment 468173
This . Or else @aestheticallypleasin will indeed make a thread about it . Just post a video .

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

View attachment 468173
What the fuck are you talking about? I do inject fillers all by myself. I didn't lie about how to do it, I told them how I do it.

What the fuck are you talking about? I do inject fillers all by myself. I didn't lie about how to do it, I told them how I do it.
you are 100% lying about the results you get by self-injecting though, when you have to morph every single picture you post on here to make you look better. and we literally all can tell by now.

it speaks for itself if you say you'll only post a video of yourself "after MSE+MSDO+bimax" you subhuman recessed lying dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, vodkacel, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Post a video without filter and people won’t call u out . It’s not hard .

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7098

View attachment 468173
P254dpv3keef4sw8

This is how I look

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MilfLover69, looksmaxxtocope, Danish_Retard and 8 others
computer generated looking ass. you are so full of shit, you must be beyond ugly irl. no wonder you just rot and pretend to be good looking on tinder and an incel forum to get at least some validation in life. pathetic.
? As you can see the only difference between the 2 pics is the hairline's slightly lower-set in my avi.

Other than that, no filters, no morphs, no nothing. JFL you can believe what you want tho, if fillers are considered morph then so be it, tho it's not.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Sikkunt23
Other than that, no filters, no morphs, no nothing. JFL you can believe what you want tho, if fillers are considered morph then so be it, tho it's not.
Soon enough I'll post myself in video, probably after MSE+MSDO+bimax
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: because it is only a hair transplant that separates you from your pics, you have to get all these surgeries before proofing your aren't full of shit. faggot:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4123
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: because it is only a hair transplant that separates you from your pics, you have to get all these surgeries before proofing your aren't full of shit. faggot:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Yes exactly, technically. Because I already have the mandible and the chin in the pics through fillers.

When I post a video, I wanna be sure I look the greatest, that's why I'm gonna be waiting till I fix my long midface and get the MSDO too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Lars
hahahahah this guy @Won'tStopNoodling :
Catfosj
no filter bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Short Ugly and Brown, Incoming and 5 others
Yes exactly, technically. Because I already have the mandible and the chin in the pics through fillers.

When I post a video, I wanna be sure I look the greatest, that's why I'm gonna be waiting till I fix my long midface and get the MSDO too.
dude you can cleary see those photos are fake as fuck and girls can even see it better because they use the same apps

dude you can cleary see those photos are fake as fuck and girls can even see it better because they use the same apps
How? I have blue eyes. The objects in the environment aren't bent, curved etc There's no morphing

If you don't believe that's up to you.

computer generated looking ass. you are so full of shit, you must be beyond ugly irl. no wonder you just rot and pretend to be good looking on tinder and an incel forum to get at least some validation in life. pathetic.
op looks good but too fake. I asked my mom to rate the guy and first thing she says that he looks computer generated so she can't rate him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 7098
the lightning of your face isnt the same as the room

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 7098
And of course good angles too

I don't morph, I literally inject fillers into my face all by myself, that's it.

I'm going to get MSE in a month or 2 from a very good orthodontist. Regarding the list of surgeries I'm going to get, it's really extensive.
Bro you look so weird in this pic, stop injecting by yourself

• +1
Bro you look so weird in this pic, stop injecting by yourself
I've already stopped injecting too much tbh, nowadays I only inject half the amount that I used to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Send a fucking video u coping dog . Jesus Christ . Why is that so hard for u to due . U already made like 4 rate me threads . Post a simple video without a filter .

• Woah
Reactions: Over
Insane variance between the width of ur face in the OP pic vs u in ur avi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Because nowadays I don't inject nearly as much, that's why. Your mandible's size has some correlation with your fWHR (altho it is mostly your bi-zygo width but still)

Jesus Christ . Why are u so in denial

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Look at his eyes

SmartSelect 20200621 111149 Firefox

SmartSelect 20200621 111211 Firefox

What you imagine you look like vs what you actually look like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5521 and 3 others
Post video . I don’t believe

ur literally fucking retarded . I’m making a joke about ur delusion
You used a filter. I don't. Not yet, at any rate

And as I said, you shall see videos of me. Many, not one.

• JFL
let me save this for the next time this moron posts a "rate this pic PSL :feelsuhh: " thread. coping faggot, looks good and still to insecure to post normal pics
True . He doesn’t look bad . Idk why he’s a coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 7098 and Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Sikkunt23
On r/braincels he wanted to get LL at 5'11 :lul:
What an absolute joke . Jesus Christ . Mental state is absolutely fucked

• JFL