Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers

Mirin this morph of O'Pry

Chad, the jaw is too much tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Sikkunt23 and Ryanmcgg0139
Chad, the jaw is too much tho
Shouldn't the lower jaw be slightly (just ever so slightly) wider than the lateral projection of the zygos?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SteveRogers, Short Ugly and Brown and 2 others
It’s too much tho. It looks weirdView attachment 467911
You can see the zygomatic arch in the pic, now compare the gonions' position to the projection of the zygo arch, I think it's just ever so slightly wider than the zygoma

• +1
Reactions: deer
Are you absolutely sure?

ye look at almost all attractive males (except brad pitt), their lateral zygos projection is a bit more than the jaw angles

ideal obv varies a lot, but its around .8 (zygomatic/gonial) iirc

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Ryanmcgg0139 and Sikkunt23
ye look at almost all attractive males (except brad pitt), their lateral zygos projection is a bit more than the jaw angles

ideal obv varies a lot, but its around .8 (zygomatic/gonial) iirc
Ah shit, so I memorized what Stereo had told me wrongly. Ok, I'll remember that

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Amnesia and Deleted member 7776
you look better in ur avi

tall skull is better than abnormally wide face

why?

cuz wide face = asian

4psl

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
you look better in ur avi

tall skull is better than abnormally wide face

why?

cuz wide face = asian
Very true. His jaw looks a lot better in the Avi . Looks more proportie

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Ah shit, so I memorized what Stereo had told me wrongly. Ok, I'll remember that

ye u prob had it switched then, esp cuz stereo is asian and they usually have wide af zygos compared to their jaws

just inject slightly less along angles ig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Sikkunt23
Not morphed

And

Because I want to see if the pics I post would be good for tinder or not

That simple
they are morphed though. just look at the shadow of your chin and how unclear your face is

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
they are morphed though. just look at the shadow of your chin and how unclear your face is
View attachment 467933
I mean my phone only cost 200USD so I guess you shouldn't be expecting much for that price jfl

Also, you do realize it's clearly raining in the pic?

I mean my phone only cost 200USD so I guess you shouldn't be expecting much for that price jfl

Then why dont you post a video? Should be very easy to do ;)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 7776
Then why dont you post a video? Should be very easy to do ;)
Because I simply want you guys to rate the pics I post so I know if they would be good for tinder or not. I've already explained this, what's so hard to understand? Just read the title of the thread and do it.

Good luck meeting a girl with totally morphed pictures :D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3043, looksmaxxtocope and 8 others
morphedcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Danish_Retard, Short Ugly and Brown and 2 others
Good luck meeting a girl with totally morphed pictures :D
Not morphed and I've already met a bunch of girls who I slayed. You're an incel who for some reason has a lot against me but I don't give a fuck, your problem.

Not morphed and I've already met a bunch of girls who I slayed. You're an incel who for some reason has a lot against me but I don't give a fuck, your problem.
You are wrong, in not incel and i have no problem with you. Its just that i dont believe you. But still good luck on tinder and with mse/msdo bimax and all the implants. Hope one day you will look like the guy on your morph.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Danish_Retard and Short Ugly and Brown

That simple

Legit. Need to use morphed pictures to beat the competition.

Btw have you had any surgery? Your jaw seems a bit too much tbh. At this point it might be decreasing your PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Legit. Need to use morphed pictures to beat the competition.

Btw have you had any surgery? Your jaw seems a bit too much tbh. At this point it might be decreasing your PSL.
I don't morph, I literally inject fillers into my face all by myself, that's it.

I'm going to get MSE in a month or 2 from a very good orthodontist. Regarding the list of surgeries I'm going to get, it's really extensive.

• Woah
Reactions: jackthenerd
Not morphed

And

That simple
Read this

Also please post urself in motion . I can tell ur FaceTuning ur pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Read this
How is that relevant to this thread and my request that you guys RatePSL the pic?

• JFL
How is that relevant to this thread and my request that you guys RatePSL the pic?
It includes the bizygo to jaw ratio . Ur jaw is too big and it looks fake . Girls can CLEARLY tell

• +1
  • +1
It includes the bizygo to jaw ratio . Ur jaw is too big and it looks fake . Girls can CLEARLY tell
I mean it's not fake in the sense that it's literally a bunch of HA injected into the jawline.

The pic is not possible to rate psl, because it does not look like a real human. It looks like a computer manipulated version.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Sikkunt23
  • +1
The pic is not possible to rate psl, because it does not look like a real human. It looks like a computer manipulated version.
Literally this . Just post a ducking video . It’s not gard

Girls can see it looks fake/ plastic / unnatural.

Those things right here are so fucking true. That was my first impression of him too. Initial thought was literally surgery gone wrong or something. Looked really fake.

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel, SubhumanCurrycel and Sikkunt23
Those things right here are so fucking true. That was my first impression of him too. Initial thought was literally surgery gone wrong or something. Looked really fake.
Exactly this . I’m afraid he’s gonna go overboard with surgical procedures and end up looking uncanny and gross .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521 and jackthenerd
It's not even surgery, it's fillers so I don't consider it surgery