Rate PSL

Post a video in the next coming days or else ur a coping low iq pathetic dog indeed and
@aestheticallypleasin will indeed expose u if u dont
expose him. it isn't a doxx if he already uploaded his pictures. he's out there, you have free range @aestheticallypleasin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 7776
Just ducking lol even ur mouth area is changed . Nice face app bro
???

I find that throughout the day, depending on how hydrated (or not) I am, my lips can become fuller or not. That lip color indicates insufficient hydration, it happens to most people

???

I find that throughout the day, depending on how hydrated (or not) I am, my lips can become fuller or not. That lip color indicates insufficient hydration, it happens to most people
Low iq .

Attachments

• C6AF7BA6-A32C-4958-9EC4-F1FD53D3A4CB.jpeg
    C6AF7BA6-A32C-4958-9EC4-F1FD53D3A4CB.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 15
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Keep coping
F9FBB0AD 304A 4DE4 A089 BFE4A8DCB973
13A4D126 5863 4F80 AE5E 9E60FEBE769D
790C27A8 D018 41EF A987 29FA6A08B162

• JFL
3 Months ago you posted on reddit, that you have a fixed date of surgery. Now suddenly you got the idea of also getting mse/msdo and cancelled everything? You are just fantasizing about surgeries that you will never ever get. Btw the surgeon would need to take out all of your self claimed "self injected" filler before doing jaw surgery.

Op,you are the most idiot and aspie person i have ever seen in PSL forums.I opened an account to write this you faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, aestheticallypleasin, vodkacel and 1 other person
Op,you are the most idiot and aspie person i have ever seen in PSL forums.I opened an account to write this you faggot.
Indeed .

• +1
Reactions: Batuhan
Dead serious?
Keep coping with your shitty camera and filters.You'll never be succesfull until you leave this website and recover from mental illnesses you homosexual

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Keep coping with your shitty camera and filters.You'll never be succesfull until you leave this website and recover from mental illnesses you homosexual
I wanna improve while visiting this website tbh, but that's gonna take months and years

• JFL
No one has seen my face yet. I'm not StudyHacks. You can keep believing whatever you want, I don't care. It's funny I've said this a thousand times and yet you guys keep posting the same bullshit over and over again. I mog him, just like I mog most of you. JFL.
Bumping this

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: because it is only a hair transplant that separates you from your pics, you have to get all these surgeries before proofing your aren't full of shit. faggot:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
i mean i'm genuinely concerned with this guy mental health, keep on denying when it's obvious. Op, it's fine, you haven't chosen to be ugly.
Even your morphs don't look chad nor natural one bit, so it's even more brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217