Rate realistic looksmaxxing plan

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
Start:
C6C352CC F8B1 4538 A615 3E7BA414828C

Next: Bottom lip reduction
-Bottom lip is disproportionate to my top lip and a bit feminising (in the wrong way
BFC8D4D0 861C 4B9A AAF1 717CD9627270

Next : weight loss

I’m only putting this after lip reduction because it’ll probably take me longer to achieve this result as I’ll be getting lip reduction in the summer. Also note: if I can’t achieve this with just weight loss I’ll do jaw slimming with Botox. Narrowing my jaw might seem odd considering it’s a Masc trait but a narrower jaw allows for a wider relative bizygomatic width as well making my narrow mouth seem wider, so the harmony improves with my long midface and I can take advantage of the pretty boy look more
F9EA6FF9 EA86 4349 B726 83A39C44F4B3

Next: Thin and straighten eyebrows as well as get rhino for droopy tip

the reason for thinning is to help improve perceived pheno away from arab slightly
FF064425 6834 4526 AD6E 0940B52CFD36

Finally: lighten hair and contact fraud again for pheno
8873740A 801E 45DD 833F 5C5FC06BA029

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
- getting a cool haircut

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
Can I use your pics to make a looksmaxxing cart for you as practice?
There's some things you missed.

Start:
View attachment 1074897
-Bottom lip is disproportionate to my top lip and a bit feminising (in the wrong wayView attachment 1074900

I’m only putting this after lip reduction because it’ll probably take me longer to achieve this result as I’ll be getting lip reduction in the summer. Also note: if I can’t achieve this with just weight loss I’ll do jaw slimming with Botox. Narrowing my jaw might seem odd considering it’s a Masc trait but a narrower jaw allows for a wider relative bizygomatic width as well making my narrow mouth seem wider, so the harmony improves with my long midface and I can take advantage of the pretty boy look moreView attachment 1074903

the reason for thinning is to help improve perceived pheno away from arab slightly View attachment 1074904

View attachment 1074905
I don't know about all that. Very nice hoodie though.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 10652, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Selinity
literally just get a haircut, train neck and change clothes

I hope this thread is a joke

Increase upper lip not reduce lower lol

Increase upper lip not reduce lower lol
one of the reasons im reducing lip height is cuz my mouth is narrow. the more height the lips have, the less length is perceived. so id rather reduce height than increase height to achieve more proportionality and make length look better

one of the reasons im reducing lip height is cuz my mouth is narrow. the more height the lips have, the less length is perceived. so id rather reduce height than increase height to achieve more proportionality and make length look better
Your width is fine, people cope too much on here about needing a wide af mouth. Chewmax, debloat and train neck. You don't need to change your hair colour into some looksmin colour. Coloured contacts and lower eyelash dye can ascend eyes nicely also. GL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Your width is fine, people cope too much on here about needing a wide af mouth. Chewmax, debloat and train neck. You don't need to change your hair colour into some looksmin colour. Coloured contacts and lower eyelash dye can ascend eyes nicely also. GL
i dont want a wider jaw and chewing is cope

Nah it's not and you do want a wider jaw. Your face shape is a potato rn
if my jaw gets wider itll be wider than my bizygo. thats a death sentence if u have a longer midface. with longer midfaces u have to maximise pretty boy look which is a more heart shaped face achieved from a narrower jaw

if my jaw gets wider itll be wider than my bizygo. thats a death sentence if u have a longer midface. with longer midfaces u have to maximise pretty boy look which is a more heart shaped face achieved from a narrower jaw
Wouldn't know I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Start:
View attachment 1074897
-Bottom lip is disproportionate to my top lip and a bit feminising (in the wrong wayView attachment 1074900

I’m only putting this after lip reduction because it’ll probably take me longer to achieve this result as I’ll be getting lip reduction in the summer. Also note: if I can’t achieve this with just weight loss I’ll do jaw slimming with Botox. Narrowing my jaw might seem odd considering it’s a Masc trait but a narrower jaw allows for a wider relative bizygomatic width as well making my narrow mouth seem wider, so the harmony improves with my long midface and I can take advantage of the pretty boy look moreView attachment 1074903

the reason for thinning is to help improve perceived pheno away from arab slightly View attachment 1074904

View attachment 1074905
bump

Low iq “looksmax”

literally all you need is to fix your underbite, get a rhinoplasty and lose weight. Maybe get a cool haircut and gymcel.
JFl at narrowing your jaw, I’d kill for a wider jaw. Just look at brat pit, mofo would lose all his appeal if he had a narrow jaw

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Yerico7 and Philtrumcel
Chads.co confirmed once again boyos

Start:
View attachment 1074897

View attachment 1074905
you need a squarer face (jaw), otherwise everything is on point; however if you roided and masc maxxed, got a Chad body, you would indeed be Chad otherwise high tier normie twink at best