Rate Renee Murden. The best looking woman in my opinion

I was expecting to come in this thread and see some cap but this woman is definitely one of the current best looking woman on the planet

Very low sex appeal face imo tho

Like I don’t find her face all that attractive but she does look objectively perfect

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Going through this thread, everyone is overrating hard. No wonder you guys see "HTBs with LTNs" so often. Always overrating women and underrating men. 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, truthhurts and Jason Voorhees
She has better gonial angle than some of the psl gods

• +1
Bro I’m trying to look at this beautiful white woman and I scroll down to have my eyes assaulted with these oriental abominations

Get the fuck out here with this shit
Cc1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
This joke does not apply when the white woman clearly mogs your Asian mongrels to hell and back

Just accept you have a fetish for asian women that has blinded you to reality

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, Chadeep, Xangsane and 1 other person
very attractive but she seems incredibly dull and slow.

• +1
Also I don’t even understand the point of this?

Skin color and hair color change how attractive someone is

People of all races tend to vote that lighter hair, skin and eye color is more attractive on women

I’ve even had women tell me that if I had light eyes I would be 10x more attractive automatically

Last edited:
  • +1
at this point I’m assuming you’re Indian
I'm White as milk
Because you are displaying a very low IQ by being unable to understand how this joke doesn’t apply to the situation

People of all races tend to vote that lighter hair, skin and eye color is more attractive on women

I’ve even had women tell me that if I had light eyes I would be 10x more attractive automatically
DNRD

• +1
@NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Bro I’m trying to look at this beautiful white woman and I scroll down to have my eyes assaulted with these oriental abominations

Get the fuck out here with this shit
Cute squishy squishy!

White hungry black guy

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
mogged by the average cashier

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and thebuffdon690
Looks AI generated

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I was expecting to come in this thread and see some cap but this woman is definitely one of the current best looking woman on the planet

Very low sex appeal face imo tho

Like I don’t find her face all that attractive but she does look objectively perfect
Yeh I was gonna say the exact same thing

Based

Looks good. Basically as good looking as a shortskull cuck can get:feelshehe:

@Putin you russians are lucky to have such giga stacies
IMG 8346
IMG 8347
IMG 8348
IMG 8349
IMG 8350

tfw no high yamnayan DNA gf:feelscry:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Putin, truthhurts and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Imretarded?
Not even gonna entertain this:feelswhat:

• +1
White hungry black guy
Hungry for what? I don’t even find this woman attractive, doesn’t change the fact that she’s highly aesthetically pleasing

Stop riding my cock please and thank you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Xangsane
Hungry for what? I don’t even find this woman attractive, doesn’t change the fact that she’s highly aesthetically pleasing

Stop riding my cock please and thank you
What exactly is unattractive about this woman? She literally checks every single box of what makes someone attractive. She is Hexum/Drago's looksmatch

• +1
You can have preferences but you must still stay objective. I don't like Margot robbie for example but can still recognize the fact that she is a stacy
I don't care. I prefPreferred

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
What exactly is unattractive about this woman? She literally checks every single box of what makes someone attractive. She is Hexum/Drago's looksmatch
She is objectively attractive but I personally don’t find her attractive

She doesn’t have enough sex appeal for my taste

She feels to me more like a work of art more than something I want to have sex with

Something that turns me off about her is her lack of extreme features. Although all of her features are exceptionally beautiful and balanced, nothing about her face moves me beyond my amazement at the overall proportional development

Here are some women I think look aesthetically worse but nonetheless get my dick hard

You can have preferences but you must still stay objective. I don't like Margot robbie for example but can still recognize the fact that she is a stacy
I don't think she's better looking

not even close, shitty supras, too high icd , shitty eyebrows, plastic nose, mouth too narrow , 5kg makeup
good second and lower thid and good colouring
i feel 0 attraction too

Photos are edited, but she looks the same in candid. Her jaw is massive, but it's good when she hides it with her hair and her face still looks good nevertheless

She's basically Megan Fox but with a smaller nose

I'd say top 10 white women for sure
View attachment 3164704
View attachment 3164703

Rare time a "PSL goddess" is actually appealing and doesn't look like a tranny

Top tier white woman, but Sohee is still better looking
View attachment 3164708
View attachment 3164709
View attachment 3164710

View attachment 3164711

View attachment 3164712

You were doing so well bro/ I was actually agreeing with you and then ruined it with that bloated disgusting chipmunk gook JFL

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back