Rate Serge Nubret in his Prime

Nautica

Nautica

Platinum
Obviously his physique is that of an African Gods, but where does his face stand?

Serge nubret training

Images 1
Serge Nubert 300x300
Unnamed 1
Unnamed

Young photo of him and Arnie
Images 2

I'm thinking face is a 6, but his body halos him to God status tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 9852, randomuser2407 and 4 others
Women don't find physique like that attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 9488, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Can someone explain why so many here are so focused on other men? Like wtf? Are you gay?
This is literally the rating sub section of the forum nigga. What did you expect?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Women don't find physique like that attractive
Only the ones who arent into bodybuilding. Those physiques are a niche taste. But what would you race his face?

monkee

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
This is literally the rating sub section of the forum nigga. What did you expect?

Looksmaxxing mostly and Maybe threads about women? Social life / real life threads?

You would burst into flames if he looked at you gookroach

@her @Kingkellz @ Sergeant this is clearly an alt. No gaycels could use psl lingo fluently based on his past posts a few days after joining.My hypothesis is this is an alt of @yunggod @7pslchadpreet @Hellboy. Tagging @sytyl. Will do a deep investigation later

@her @Kingkellz @ Sergeant this is clearly an alt. No gaycels could use psl lingo fluently based on his past posts a few days after joining.My hypothesis is this is an alt of @yunggod @7pslchadpreet @Hellboy. Tagging @sytyl. Will do a deep investigation later
You are literally retarded and are wasting your time. The fact that your actually taking time out your day to do an "investigation". Go ahead and check my IP faggot, it dosent match with any other users

You are literally retarded and are wasting your time. The fact that your actually taking time out your day to do an "investigation". Go ahead and check my IP faggot, it dosent match with any other users
Shut the fuck up faggot how can you know that i’m asian then

Shut the fuck up faggot how can you know that i’m asian then
:lul: your actually triggered because I called you a gookroach? You literally said racist shit first, should've gave a rating instead of trying to be funny, faggot. And I assume you are asian based off your Avi. You must be since you're so triggered

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6572, rydofx and 1 other person
Literally not a single person who posted in this thread gave a SIMPLE rating. Fuck useless people on here

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
Aesthetic as fuark

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Nautica
Aesthetic as fuark
Seriously. If Gods were to come down from the heavens, they would have the physiques of guys like Arnold, Serge and Frank zane from the golden age of bodybuilding

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and wagbox
Seriously. If Gods were to come down from the heavens, they would have the physiques of guys like Arnold, Serge and Frank zane from the golden age of bodybuilding
Bob Paris is goals brah

• +1
Reactions: Nautica