Rate seriously please

Why dont u realize no girl crushes on u?
He is SO narcy man. He thinks he is best looking in the town. He should be self aware man. Also what is point of frauding to extremes. Like how the fuck you will bring girl in home then you take your cap and eye contact off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Clavicular
View attachment 2879089

please rate in motion, posting BiMonthly ratings section because ive added more than 100 PDOs and spammed tret since my last video
easy chadlite idk why you look high trust in general, sharper dominant looks wouldve suit you better

• Love it
Reactions: Clavicular
solid htn

failoed by too wide gonions, hamster face shape and low angularity

your soft features harmonize well together and you got good eyes

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Clavicular
good harmony

htn

• Love it
high htn almost no appeal tho

• So Sad
Have you tried minox or dermarolling? Do you want a beard? I see hair growing on your chin.
Causes acne and dry skin for pubertycels

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
He look pretty bland. Imo. Could use some softmaxxing would easily ascend him to chadlite. That why I said normal. There is nothing of his face that makes me thing lots of girls gonna crush on him. He just has solid features some small failos. But no halos imo. That is his failo.
He’s htn with no appeal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bzz and Clavicular
He’s htn with no appeal
You're being a bit harsh. He definitely has appeal to women. And he's white. Post face.

Causes acne and dry skin for pubertycels
I never experienced this but it's interesting you say that. What causes acne and dry skin? Minox?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Me too yet i look 10 years younger than you

What hormones do they be puttin in american food?!?!?
@Clavicular is taking steriods good or bad for late bloomercels???

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Me too yet i look 10 years younger than you

What hormones do they be puttin in american food?!?!?
Salt and sugar. All cause aging. It's best to stick to. High protein low sodium diet. And healthy fats. Not those Trans fats. I know this cuz i am a bloatlord. And I always get 0 iois if I consume shit like too much salt and sugar. When I abstain from them. My face becomes less subhuman and iois begin to roll in.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Autismcel
Taking roids is a good idea no matter what age you are
What about mk677 do u take that? It gave me an extra. 10kg of water weight jfl.

• Hmm...
Moger

• Love it
chadlite with very low female appeal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zherko and Clavicular
Salt and sugar. All cause aging. It's best to stick to. High protein low sodium diet. And healthy fats. Not those Trans fats. I know this cuz i am a bloatlord. And I always get 0 iois if I consume shit like too much salt and sugar. When I abstain from them. My face becomes less subhuman and iois begin to roll in.
I didn't mean signs of aging

He just looks more mature and older than me

• +1
Nah i would rate u chadlite in face tbh, org retards dont know shit about ratings u mog 99.9% of males ur age
Exactly, ur not lower than a chadlite, even if you were average height you look way better than the average male.

• +1
Narrow mouth, buccal fat, skin isn't flawless. Eye area could be better. Nasty facial hair. HTN.
you didn’t list any of his legitimate flaws jfl retarded fuck

• +1
You're being a bit harsh. He definitely has appeal to women. And he's white. Post face.

I never experienced this but it's interesting you say that. What causes acne and dry skin? Minox?
ive posted face boyo

• Love it
i dont have anything to prove to you but im rated low htn
IMG 5006
@TechnoBoss jfl

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, goodgamebro, Akhi and 2 others

Attachments

• IMG_8842.png
    IMG_8842.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8843.png
    IMG_8843.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, goodgamebro and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Akhi, Clavicular and 2 others
wouldn’t say below average
lens distortion frauding by making ramus longer and prominent jawline :lul:, grow and curl your eyelashes and lighten lips

lens distortion frauding by making ramus longer and prominent jawline :lul:, grow and curl your eyelashes and lighten lips
?? Its a picture from a distance isnt that more accurate

Giachad in mumbai, HTN

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and xegigi
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, SteveRogers and Clavicular
Bad lighting, bad angles, still high HTN - low chadelite, mogger, only gonna get better looking, potential to be high chadelite, capped due to eye colour sorry boyo, eventually.

text me when you get it, im sure its gonna mog, also what did you dye ur brows with looks good
I thought you had this colour? It’s the same as mine naturally - mogs with black brows and lashes + waterline pencil for lateral canthus.

• +1
Bad lighting, bad angles, still high HTN - low chadelite, mogger, only gonna get better looking, potential to be high chadelite, capped due to eye colour sorry boyo, eventually.
inb4 colored contacts

these are giga expensive but the highest quality ones on the market, ppl shit on contacts looking bad cuz they buy low quality ones that are obvious asf

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and SteveRogers
inb4 colored contacts
View attachment 2880854

these are giga expensive but the highest quality ones on the market, ppl shit on contacts looking bad cuz they buy low quality ones that are obvious asf
I have cheap yellow green ones when I alternate personality max, got them super cheap and they’re giga realistic.
They’re ever so slightly more attractive that my natural turquoise eyes.