Rate the average woman that wants to date a Chadlite [Chadlitefish]

Rate her

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Rate this woman. She's the average face of a woman that matched with my chadlitefish.
Based on averages she would be 22, 5'5 and a very average or a little chubby in terms of build. Size 14 UK dress size with few curves.

Makeup
Remini20220121060142804.jpg

No makeup
Remini20220121060330726.jpg

The guy she wants to date
IMG_20220121_054603.jpg

How far away are they from being looksmatched?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14905, ShowerMaxxing and 13 others
how do you morph the pics ? can you tell me in dms ?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
rating girls in PSL :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17345 and Xangsane
Tagging from previous threads
@Ritalincel @Walter @Main @mortis @germanlooks @Preston @n0rthface @Prettyboy @Moggedbyevery1 @DoctorLooksmax @fogdart @Freshkebab @TsarTsar444 @one job away @House Lannister @CtrlAltDelete @wallace @khvirgin @cloUder @Nobagger @Yolosweg @gamma @TRUE_CEL @eduardkoopman @stevielake @Beetlejuice @Pakicel @runescapeaddict1996 @N3XT @BigBiceps @LooksDeficiency @the BULL @noodlelover

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Michael Myers
@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Bruh doing tinder experiments is your full time job jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, ShowerMaxxing, sly shinkai and 10 others
how do you morph the pics ? can you tell me in dms ?
Screenshot all your matches and upload them on either multifaceblender on the play store, or make an average on betaface

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, DivineBeing, CtrlAltDelete and 1 other person
She is like a 3 tbh

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 15827 and Xangsane
rating girls in PSL :feelsuhh:
tbh all this psl and shit rating is retarded, if this forum was not retarded and wanted to be special with psl , the best way to rate people is in percentile.

Not saying HTN or chadlite because no1 know what exactly it means but saying 90th percentile etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, noodlelover, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
imo the girl is 50th percentile or so

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Deleted member 7098 and Xangsane
Ok rate her in the decile scale.
What do you rate the boy?
her like 4-5/10, just fat, not necessarily ugly
and he's like 7-8/10 solid chad-lite

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, aBetterMii and Xangsane
It's over for me if she wants a chadlite. Why do you make such suifuel posts?
To show the reality of female hypergamy as time goes on.
And it's worsening as these women have more exposure to social media.

What do you rate them both?

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Deleted member 7098
How tf can you post pics btw? I can't post any attachments

• +1
On lunch break but whatever
Lol We're getting tire of this autistfish. Use new guys for the experiments; test phenos (med vs nordic; black vs mulatto); test body types (roided vs natty) etc.

• +1
Reactions: thatrussianguy, Deleted member 16371 and Xangsane
imo the girl is 50th percentile or so
she looks like the landwhale i have on rotation for when my quality girls aren't available

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, Hades, Xangsane and 2 others
her like 4-5/10, just fat, not necessarily ugly
and he's like 7-8/10 solid chad-lite
IRL he would pump and dump her, right?
Idk why women like her think they deserve him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Why a 3?
What do you rate the boy?
Because she looks like shit without make-up, not to mention she looks older than her age
Good goal for you btw after looksmaxxing. HTN ethnic or a bit above is your max potential imo.
I don't understand, are you trying to say that it is a good goal for me to get a 3/10 white woman after looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Xangsane
Lol We're getting tire of this autistfish. Use new guys for the experiments; test phenos (med vs nordic; black vs mulatto); test body types (roided vs natty) etc.
Have to wait for a little bit for the likes to tail off

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
To show the reality of female hypergamy as time goes on.
And it's worsening as these women have more exposure to social media.

What do you rate them both?
What is the solution? It is not surgerymaxxing as there is a limit to what it can do. There are only going to be a miniscule number of chadlites and chads because of genetic recombination. I don't understand how women can't be attracted to looksmaxxed normies. Like I def find LTB attractive. It's the very fat or ugly ones I can't stand. Why are women not the same?

• +1
Good goal for you btw after looksmaxxing. HTN ethnic or a bit above is your max potential imo.
Personally I wouldn't date a single one of the girls I matched with

Bland personality and nothing to offer
A few make good friend material tho

IRL he would pump and dump her, right?
Idk why women like her think they deserve him
yup, exactly what you'd use for a booty call when better girls aren't available. no higher value guy would ever commit to that

• +1
Because she looks like shit without make-up, not to mention she looks older than her age

I don't understand, are you trying to say that it is a good goal for me to get a 3/10 white woman after looksmaxxing?
Not 3/10 white woman boyo. I mean average looking white girl or above average looking ethnic. Getting stacies is hard af even you become a chaddam, which may not be possible. IDK. I haven't seen your face from multiple angles. If you really want stacies, you need to start looksmaxxing hard and then status/moneymax. Maybe even locationmax to some place like EE or latin america. Or arrangemarriagemax or something.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
yup, exactly what you'd use for a booty call when better girls aren't available. no higher value guy would ever commit to that
Who would he commit to based on his looks?

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel
she looks like the landwhale i have on rotation for when my quality girls aren't available
i kicked off all the landwhales can't do that, id rather jerk off tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Personally I wouldn't date a single one of the girls I matched with

Bland personality and nothing to offer
A few make good friend material tho
They can't be that bad personalitywise. I don't think all foids are low IQ. Some are fun to be around.

• +1
Not 3/10 white woman boyo. I mean average looking white girl or above average looking ethnic. Getting stacies is hard af even you become a chaddam, which may not be possible. IDK. I haven't seen your face from multiple angles. If you really want stacies, you need to start looksmaxxing hard and then status/moneymax. Maybe even locationmax to some place like EE or latin america. Or arrangemarriagemax or something.
Tbh what kind of women do you consider stacies, can you post examples? We could have different tastes. I don't care about stacies though since I know I would never be considered by them since I'm not good looking enough. Same goes for stacylites and high-tier beckies. I would probably get a mid-tier becky and I'd be satisfied with it. My face is below average.

• +1
This is so dumb tho- if every girl or most girls swipe right isn’t your composite always just gonna end up being whatever the average gir in tha area looks like. Do you really think that guy would have to settle for a girl like that? He mogs me and I’ve slayed cute girls on tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
i made a morph of my last 10 slays and it looks quite decent, why cant i upload pics at the site, whats wrong with servers wtf

• +1
Tbh what kind of women do you consider stacies, can you post examples? We could have different tastes. I don't care about stacies though since I know I would never be considered by them since I'm not good looking enough. Same goes for stacylites and high-tier beckies. I would probably get a mid-tier becky and I'd be satisfied with it. My face is below average.
Below average (like LTN I trust @masaka not your poor self-image) but ascendable. Looksmaxxing is worth it for your own contentment. Like I'd be happier with better nose and jaw even if it has no impact on my success with women.

I'd be pretty content with a 4 PSL chick too. Maybe higher if she is ethnic. Though this depends on where I am 5 or so years from now and the dating market obviously.

• +1
i made a morph of my last 10 slays and it looks quite decent, why cant i upload pics at the site, whats wrong with servers wtf
Site is fucked. I can't upload pictures.

• So Sad
  • +1
Below average (like LTN I trust @masaka not your poor self-image) but ascendable. Looksmaxxing is worth it for your own contentment. Like I'd be happier with better nose and jaw even if it has no impact on my success with women.

I'd be pretty content with a 4 PSL chick too. Maybe higher if she is ethnic. Though this depends on where I am 5 or so years from now and the dating market obviously.
Yeah with softmaxxes I could look slightly better, but not enough to make me go from ltn to mtn or htn, I would need plastic surgery for that. But I am rather content myself already, not in the sense that I think I look good, but rather that I'm fine with how it is now. Otherwise I'd have gotten a rhinoplasty years ago. Anyway I am still curious what you consider to be a stacy, so feel free to pm me a few examples otherwise if you want to continue this discussion in private.

• +1
They can't be that bad personalitywise. I don't think all foids are low IQ. Some are fun to be around.
A few of them had good things to talk about and were MTB

Yeah with softmaxxes I could look slightly better, but not enough to make me go from ltn to mtn or htn, I would need plastic surgery for that. But I am rather content myself already, not in the sense that I think I look good, but rather that I'm fine with how it is now. Otherwise I'd have gotten a rhinoplasty years ago. Anyway I am still curious what you consider to be a stacy, so feel free to pm me a few examples otherwise if you want to continue this discussion in private.
I can't upload pics on this cucked website. Imo, I don't have high standards. Every foid these niggas call ugly, I'd LTR in a heartbeat.

• +1
I can't upload pics on this cucked website. Imo, I don't have high standards. Every foid these niggas call ugly, I'd LTR in a heartbeat.
For me education and compatibility is important
I'd ltr MTB or above

You can "upload" pics by doing the following ->

This is so dumb tho- if every girl or most girls swipe right isn’t your composite always just gonna end up being whatever the average gir in tha area looks like. Do you really think that guy would have to settle for a girl like that? He mogs me and I’ve slayed cute girls on tinder
What do you rate both?
Not really. The Grannyfish match composite was a Chad.
I saw many stacies and stacylites in my area but none matched with him

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
@Biiyo03 you're generous, why MTB?

this is average of my last 10 slays

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ahrimancel, noodlelover, Hades and 3 others