Rate the average woman that wants to date a Chadlite [Chadlitefish]

Rate her

• Total voters
Close to a Chad.
It's really over for Chadcels in 2022. Meanwhile medium uglies like this guy be making waves on TikTok for serial dating and ghosting half of the female NYC population:
West_Elm_Caleb_TikTok.jpg

It's really over for Chadcels in 2022. Meanwhile medium uglies like this guy be making waves on TikTok for serial dating and ghosting half of the female NYC population:
West_Elm_Caleb_TikTok.jpg
Yeah. Because a Chad is "too" good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Women really think a medium ugly would more likely commit to them
There is only one explanation for this. 2 words - mental retardation.

• +1
Meanwhile men like this are fucking grannies in 2022
2696272_1642271658931.png
Women are fuckin retarded. Don't waste your time with them. And don't become gay. Just build a sex doll instead.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Hades and Xangsane
What is the solution? It is not surgerymaxxing as there is a limit to what it can do. There are only going to be a miniscule number of chadlites and chads because of genetic recombination. I don't understand how women can't be attracted to looksmaxxed normies. Like I def find LTB attractive. It's the very fat or ugly ones I can't stand. Why are women not the same?
There Isnt a solution u retard. Its just that women are born defected

Having high standards is an incel trait. This is why you have gotten NOWHERE in life and are a COPING SCHIZOPHRENIC

Where was the location of your chadfish to average out matching literal obese white women

• +1
@EverythingMattersCel tinder UK

tbh all this psl and shit rating is retarded, if this forum was not retarded and wanted to be special with psl , the best way to rate people is in percentile.

Not saying HTN or chadlite because no1 know what exactly it means but saying 90th percentile etc
They do tho HTN is usually tall or gymmaxed, good skin + hair, no failos but no striking features. Chadlites are prettyboys, chads are robust prettyboys. I find chadlites can become Chad simply with gymmax

• +1
They do tho HTN is usually tall or gymmaxed, good skin + hair, no failos but no striking features. Chadlites are prettyboys, chads are robust prettyboys. I find chadlites can become Chad simply with gymmax
What's the difference between a robust prettyboy and a prettyboy?

What's the difference between a robust prettyboy and a prettyboy?
Usually skull shape and body. Chad has height frame and face, chadlite has height and face but no frame or warrior skull. They lack dimorphism

• +1
Everybody can fuck as they want:forcedsmile::feelsthink:

• +1