Rate the average woman that wants to date a Chadlite [Chadlitefish]

Rate her

• Total voters

this is average of my last 10 slays

srsly UK is cucked, that guy mogs me , but guys in my country look like shit usually but girls look hot.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, DivineBeing and Xangsane
srsly UK is cucked, that guy mogs me , but guys in my country look like shit usually but girls look hot.
EE?

UK hypergamy is ridiculous

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Biggdink
Figured. The looks bell curve for women there would be higher as you're in ee
what would you rate the girl i posted, htb?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It's suifuel

Would you say the guy is chadlite or chad
looks visibly morphed jfl
no one wonder no one swiped on him, only last pic looks good

• JFL
Rate this woman. She's the average face of a woman that matched with my chadlitefish.
Based on averages she would be 22, 5'5 and a very average or a little chubby in terms of build. Size 14 UK dress size with few curves.

Makeup
Remini20220121060142804.jpg

No makeup
Remini20220121060330726.jpg

The guy she wants to date
IMG_20220121_054603.jpg

How far away are they from being looksmatched?
Tbh me personally I like curvy girls and a size 12-14 with curves in right places really turns me on.

I am HTN but think I can hit chadlite range when I lose fat and ascend, would date a girl like this if she had a great personality.
However I am a sex addict who only cares about body more than face, if it's average her personality will override it..
Ideally tho we want a cuter face

• +1
below average imo

• +1
Tbh me personally I like curvy girls and a size 12-14 with curves in right places really turns me on.

I am HTN but think I can hit chadlite range when I lose fat and ascend, would date a girl like this if she had a great personality.
However I am a sex addict who only cares about body more than face, if it's average her personality will override it..
Ideally tho we want a cuter face
I'm with you on that one. My ideal dress size for a woman is 12 (UK)

The personality of most these women were disappointing, but a few seemed great.

What do you rate them both?

I know but what psl or rating are they both?
guy i would rate between 5.5 to 6 psl
the girl however 3 to 3.5 psl because she looks fat, she gets higher score if she looses the bloat/fat because her ratios are fine.

• +1
From my experience on apps you tend to get messaged first-chased by girls who are on average 2 notches lower.

So if you're a chadlite you will find mdbs chasing you, with htbs being very responsive if you put in effort. You tend to have to work harder to get your looksmatch due to online female inflation.

• +1
guy i would rate between 5.5 to 6 psl
the girl however 3 to 3.5 psl because she looks fat, she gets higher score if she looses the bloat/fat because her ratios are fine.
What score should she be if she loses the fat?

So the guy isn't quite yet a chad

Why is he invisible to stacies and stacylites smh

• +1
Reactions: mortis
From my experience on apps you tend to get messaged first-chased by girls who are on average 2 notches lower.

So if you're a chadlite you will find mdbs chasing you, with htbs being very responsive if you put in effort. You tend to have to work harder to get your looksmatch due to online female inflation.
3 girls messaged him first and they were all MTB or LTB

All bof his matches were LTB or MTB with the exception of one HTB blonde who didn't bother to respond to his message

Who could you see those two committing to

@forevergymcelling

3 girls messaged him first and they were all MTB or LTB

All bof his matches were LTB or MTB with the exception of one HTB blonde who didn't bother to respond to his message

Who could you see those two committing to
Yeah, the guy wouldn't when he realises he can be in a serious relationship with his looksmatch however.

It's always been like this, online dating has just made it easier to hookup with girls below you. Some girls have their value distorted by this lense however and they think because chad will fuck them, they can also date him seriously longterm (lol).

• +1
Yeah, the guy wouldn't when he realises he can be in a serious relationship with his looksmatch however.

It's always been like this, online dating has just made it easier to hookup with girls below you. Some girls have their value distorted by this lense however and they think because chad will fuck them, they can also date him seriously longterm (lol).
Agreed with this. No way would he commit to her IRL. tinder has inflated the egos of average and below average looking women

Who could they both LTR longterm realistically?

Agreed with this. No way would he commit to her IRL. tinder has inflated the egos of average and below average looking women

Who could they both LTR longterm realistically?
Most relationships tend to be looksmatched.

If they're not it's due to other things increasing their SMV - Status is the main one. Or something like long history (been together since young etc).

But when you think about everyone in your life you're realise way over 90% of couples are heavily looksmatched.

• +1
Most relationships tend to be looksmatched.

If they're not it's due to other things increasing their SMV - Status is the main one. Or something like long history (been together since young etc).

But when you think about everyone in your life you're realise way over 90% of couples are heavily looksmatched.
I know but what would you rate them?

I made a post about looksmatched couples I know irl. Most are within a 1 point deviation

Also in non looksmatched couples, the woman tends to be the better looking person.

I know but what would you rate them?

I made a post about looksmatched couples I know irl. Most are within a 1 point deviation

Also in non looksmatched couples, the woman tends to be the better looking person.
I do hear foids complaining about ugly dudes wanting attractive wives in my country. They have a legit point. But the problem is, very few foids will be straight up about your looks. Most will gaslight you and advise cope looksmaxxes like growing a beard or getting haircut. And surgery suggestions, forget about it.

I had to spend a lot of time thinking about my life experiences and only then did I conclude that my looks are the problem. And then I found this forum and the blackpill. I wish I had realized this when I was a teenager so I could take action.

• +1
she looks like the landwhale i have on rotation for when my quality girls aren't available
Who do these women think they're entitled to chadlites?

Because she looks like shit without make-up, not to mention she looks older than her age

I don't understand, are you trying to say that it is a good goal for me to get a 3/10 white woman after looksmaxxing?
I did another experiment with Thom strijd

Most of his matches were MTB and the average reflected that

this guy is 5.25 PSL
IMG_20220121_054603.jpg

• +1
What is the solution? It is not surgerymaxxing as there is a limit to what it can do. There are only going to be a miniscule number of chadlites and chads because of genetic recombination. I don't understand how women can't be attracted to looksmaxxed normies. Like I def find LTB attractive. It's the very fat or ugly ones I can't stand. Why are women not the same?
They're settling for normies. You seem to have very lax standards.

Most modern women often want chadlite or higher but settle with their looksmatch after being pumped and dumped by better looking men

Tbh what kind of women do you consider stacies, can you post examples? We could have different tastes. I don't care about stacies though since I know I would never be considered by them since I'm not good looking enough. Same goes for stacylites and high-tier beckies. I would probably get a mid-tier becky and I'd be satisfied with it. My face is below average.
I'd be content with a MTB

Objectively a stacy would be people like Adriana Lima, melodie monrose and Sara orrego

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Below average (like LTN I trust @masaka not your poor self-image) but ascendable. Looksmaxxing is worth it for your own contentment. Like I'd be happier with better nose and jaw even if it has no impact on my success with women.

I'd be pretty content with a 4 PSL chick too. Maybe higher if she is ethnic. Though this depends on where I am 5 or so years from now and the dating market obviously.
I see white and ethnic women as the same

Why not 6 PSL?
And what PSL do you rate the woman in the OP?
because he looks too ogre for a pretty boy and doesn't have good enough harmony and soft features
the woman is like 4 PSL

• +1
because he looks too ogre for a pretty boy and doesn't have good enough harmony and soft features
the woman is like 4 PSL
So the prettyboy style doesn't work on him?
9.jpeg

4PSL? Why 4? That's a very generous rating compared to what most have given her.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
They're settling for normies. You seem to have very lax standards.

Most modern women often want chadlite or higher but settle with their looksmatch after being pumped and dumped by better looking men
All of this is complicated because can't be straight up about the importance of looks. If that was the case, plastic surgeons would up their game as they have more incentive to ascend uglier people.

• +1
So the prettyboy style doesn't work on him?
9.jpeg

4PSL? Why 4? That's a very generous rating compared to what most have given her.
no and he looks like he has strabismus or some fucking shit
yeah the women is below average without makeup

• +1
All of this is complicated because can't be straight up about the importance of looks. If that was the case, plastic surgeons would up their game as they have more incentive to ascend uglier people.
They do seem to be upping their game now though.

no and he looks like he has strabismus or some fucking shit
yeah the women is below average without makeup
Frauded pic? This is the same guy. He looks like he's trying to be a prettyboy but it doesn't work that well on him. If anything he's masc trying to be prettyboy:
5.jpeg

I'd say she's 3.5 PSL without makeup. Why on God's earth does she think she's entitled to an LTR with a guy like that when he could easily replace her with an above average looking woman?

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Frauded pic? This is the same guy. He looks like he's trying to be a prettyboy but it doesn't work that well on him. If anything he's masc trying to be prettyboy:
5.jpeg

I'd say she's 3.5 PSL without makeup. Why on God's earth does she think she's entitled to an LTR with a guy like that when he could easily replace her with an above average looking woman?
here he's prettyboy cause its not an ogre morph
5.5 psl

• +1