Rate the best transformation on this site. From truecel to above average. (GTFIH)

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Took me a lot of time tbf. But it was worth it. The autism has paid off u guys. I took the blackpill and its side effects were not bad at all. Rate me before and after. I'd say subhuman almost truecel (though I looked worse than first pic before jfl) to high mtn or something. Sexy audio also.

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Diarrhoea
bro made a montage

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and DefSomeone
@Allornothing is summoned to say to me that nothings changed

alr u did actually ascend

Why didn’t u just make it a transition instead of scrolling through pics

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I ran your experiment on tinder in latvia, currently 2 likes in 24 hours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, NotCarv, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Took me a lot of time tbf. But it was worth it. The autism has paid off u guys. I took the blackpill and its side effects were not bad at all. Rate me before and after. I'd say subhuman almost truecel (though I looked worse than first pic before jfl) to high mtn or something. Sexy audio also.

wait till we see ur face on tiktok

some selfies
Yeah selfies won't work unless ur chad jfl. I must ve had some nt pics or some pics with some distance between camera and face

Yeah selfies won't work unless ur chad jfl. I must ve had some nt pics or some pics with some distance between camera and face
send which ones u want me to add

Attachments

• IMG_20240229_012531.jpg
    IMG_20240229_012531.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240229_003113.jpg
    IMG_20240229_003113.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240229_003121.jpg
    Screenshot_20240229_003121.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240229_002505.jpg
    Screenshot_20240229_002505.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240229_002659.jpg
    IMG_20240229_002659.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Tai Lung

trucel---) chad

The autism has paid off u guys. I took the blackpill and its side effects were not bad at all.
Has your life changed one bit except being more happy looking in the mirror?

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone

So you started jutting and wore contact’s?

u unironically look worse

The image you are requesting does not exist or is not available.

Says it all really.

• So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing
Bro just FaceApp u pic and u will ascend

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Bzz