Rate the biggest slayer I know (pulls 6 PSL and up foids easily)

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
I've seen him pull 6 PSL and up easily. For the past year he's been hooking up with 2 different girls *per week* on average (srs). His kill count is over 300 (srs) and he's only 23. Here's what he looks like:

Rate him PSL.
Btw he's 6'4"

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, toolateforme, Mansnob and 4 others
jesus christ i hate that pheno type so so much. his pheno is like the high school fuckboy who never grew up and left his hometown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, BigBiceps, Wannabe6ft2 and 14 others
what country/city, also is he hooking up with tinder or real life (nightclubs/bars/social circle)

Both. On Tinder he gets 15-20 matches a day on average. He probably smashes 1 girl off of Tinder a week and another from a bar or a club.

slayer. light eyes would give him +2 psl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I've seen him pull 6 PSL and up easily. For the past year he's been hooking up with 2 different girls *per week* on average (srs). His kill count is over 300 (srs) and he's only 23. Here's what he looks like:

Rate him PSL.
Btw he's 6'4"

Obviously less than 5. Maybe even below average.

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 2205

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Mansnob, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
lmfao that actually describes him pretty accurately. also what would you rate him?
6.25-6.5. he’s attractive by all means, i just don’t like his pheno

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Bluepill

fucking hell lads.

tell your freind to get stroma medical laser eye color change surgery he mogs kontasinous laos

jesus christ i hate that pheno type so so much. his pheno is like the high school fuckboy who never grew up and left his hometown

Jfl you keep using pheno like harmony.

He has bad harmony. A horrible eye area. Anyone callign him a slayer is coping.
Both. On Tinder he gets 15-20 matches a day on average. He probably smashes 1 girl off of Tinder a week and another from a bar or a club.
And this proves it.

Obviously less than 5. Maybe even below average.
I agree.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, BigBiceps and Deleted member 3045

And this proves it.

I agree.
alrigth thats it .your fucking skull is getting splatered on the wall

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mansnob and TheMewingBBC

And this proves it.

I agree.
no im not. i know a kid that looks like him which is why i’m using the pheno. he has the same hair, same eye area, same facial hair.

Rate him PSL.
Btw he's 6'4"

Textbook fuckboy/10.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
That’s not what a phenotype is rofl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
no im not. i know a kid that looks like him which is why i’m using the pheno. he has the same hair, same eye area, same facial hair.
Yes, you are. You say you don't like his pheno for some reason lol. The dude clearly sin't a 6, and the fact that he gets only 20 tinder matches a day proves it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
alrigth thats it .your fucking skull is getting splatered on the wall

giphy.gif

More than 40 matches a day = slayer. He is not appealing to prime women. 4.5psl max.

getting 15-20 matches on tinder daily is still pretty good. but i agree you can pretty much smash 100+ girls from tinder very fast as long as you have your own place and car.

im only impressed by social circle lays or real life lays.

@ArabIncel have u been clubbing with this guy and seen him pull yourself and how do you know he pulls 2 girls a week?
It's really bad, and it's also the only proof you have. You can't prove he's slept with girls.
Even my chadfished with ethnic failo has more matches.
yeah ik. i’m not saying like north alt. pheno or indian pheno jfl.
That's what a phenotype is lol

Yes, you are. You say you don't like his pheno for some reason lol. The dude clearly sin't a 6, and the fact that he gets only 20 tinder matches a day proves it.
you’re an idiot. OP said he fucks 2 girls a week, gets 20 matches a day. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MATCHES THAT IS IN A DAY???? THE AVERAGE MALE PROBABLY GETS LIKE 1 EVERY FOUR DAYS.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mansnob, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
More than 40 matches a day = slayer. He is not appealing to prime women. 4.5psl max.
you’re an idiot. OP said he fucks 2 girls a week, gets 20 matches a day. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MATCHES THAT IS IN A DAY???? THE AVERAGE MALE PROBABLY GETS LIKE 1 EVERY FOUR DAYS.

gets 20 matches a day. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MATCHES THAT IS IN A DAY???
Yes, 20 matches a day, indicated that he recieves 20 matches a day.

He is not attractive enough to be a 6. That's an overrate, seeing as you typically rate in psl terms. 20 matches a day is what I typically get with a high tier normie tindeer fish, so 5psl would be a suitable rating.

• +1
Reactions: noped
Yes, 20 matches a day, indicated that he recieves 20 matches a day.

He is not attractive enough to be a 6. That's an overrate, seeing as you typically rate in psl terms. 20 matches a day is what I typically get with a high tier normie tindeer fish, so 5psl would be a suitable rating.
oh my fucking god youre so deluded from reality it’s hilarious.

you realize i’m like 5-5.25psl and this dude mogs me to hell and back??? plus he’s 6’4 IVE LITERALLY SEEN GIRLS IRL GET ALL HAPPY WHEN A GUYS BIO HAS HIS HEIGHT (obvi above 6’). AND THIS GUY HAS A CLASSIC FUCKBOY LOOK.

20 MATCHES A DAY IS AMAZING. STOP COPING.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mansnob, justanothergymcell, TheMewingBBC and 2 others

you realize i’m like 5-5.25psl and this dude mogs me to hell and back??? plus he’s 6’4 IVE LITERALLY SEEN GIRLS IRL GET ALL HAPPY WHEN A GUYS BIO HAS HIS HEIGHT (obvi above 6’). AND THIS GUY HAS A CLASSIC FUCKBOY LOOK.

Ngl though chad gets that many or more in 1 hour

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 3043, noped and 1 other person
Ngl though chad gets that many or more in 1 hour
when? when you first make the account because tinder literally gives you a free boost for 24 hours and puts you at the front every time so u get a lot of matches.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mansnob, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person

Ok I seriously don't get why you're calling me deluded. .
20 matches per day is not that great. I have gotten literally double from chadfishes.

He doesn't mog you, I'd say you guys have the same PSL. I'm starting to think you have a defeatist personality ngl.
when? when you first make the account because tinder literally gives you a free boost for 24 hours and puts you at the front every time so u get a lot of matches.
Dude I literally told you multiple times that 6psl men got the 50-60 matches a day, and 5psl men got around 20 like the dude OP posted did.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
True I forgot about that part, however from what I’ve heard real chads still get more than 20 a day usually. For example Crisick got more than that iirc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Ok I seriously don't get why you're calling me deluded. .
20 matches per day is not that great. I have gotten literally double from chadfishes.

He doesn't mog you, I'd say you guys have the same PSL. I'm starting to think you have a defeatist personality ngl.

Dude I literally told you multiple times that 6psl men got the 50-60 matches a day, and 5psl men got around 20 like the dude OP posted did.
how long did u do catfishes for? less than 24 hours? bc tinder gives u a free 24 hour boost when you make an account.

and this dude does mog me wtf? i’m not even trying to knock myself down. he has better features than me all around and is 6’4.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Lol guys let me break this down for you:

I've ran Tinder experiments using Crisick, Amnesia, and Orb. Amnesia, who is probably the best looking guy on ANY PSL forum EVER (AT LEAST 6.5 PSL, maybe higher), only gets 30 matches a day on average on Tinder. He matches with 30 girls per 100 swipes. That's it. My friend gets 20 matches a day. He's definitely going very good. Also, yes, I've seen him pull girls at clubs numerous times. I've seen him walk into bathrooms with girls in certain bar and club settings numerous times.

how long did u do catfishes for? less than 24 hours? bc tinder gives u a free 24 hour boost when you make an account.

and this dude does mog me wtf? i’m not even trying to knock myself down. he has better features than me all around and is 6’4.
No lol. These were all done over a long period of time.

Also PSL rating doesn't factor in height.

• +1
Lol guys let me break this down for you:

I've ran Tinder experiments using Crisick, Amnesia, and Orb. Amnesia, who is probably the best looking guy on ANY PSL forum EVER (AT LEAST 6.5 PSL, maybe higher), only gets 30 matches a day on average on Tinder. He matches with 30 girls per 100 swipes. That's it. My friend gets 20 matches a day. He's definitely going very good. Also, yes, I've seen him pull girls at clubs numerous times. I've seen him walk into bathrooms with girls in certain bar and club settings numerous times.
how many days did u run each guy?

how many days did u run each guy?

I legit ran Amnesia for 2 weeks straight. He averaged 30 matches a day, that's it. Also I did this in a radius containing large cities with large populations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Okay I have to add another thing. I wasn't swiping on whales. I suppose if I swiped on whales he'd get 50 matches a day. I only swiped on 4 PSL and above.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 2846
I legit ran Amnesia for 2 weeks straight. He averaged 30 matches a day, that's it. Also I did this in a radius containing large cities with large populations.
just curious what pics did u use? only selfies or what

9-12 a day WTF? You have to be 5 PSL AT LEAST here to get that.
just curious what pics did u use? only selfies or what

Legit used like 5 selfies of him lol, that's it.

• +1
you said you're in canada though, 30 matches makes sense, try tindering in LA, i get 9-12 matches on average and all my friends hit around the same.

15 is average in LA atleast and some of my friends get close to 25-35 daily ngl
yes i was thinking about LA. it’s very picky and there’s a lot of gl guys there so the standards are higher

• +1
I should add: I ran Amnesia's experiments in an area that includes the city of Toronto (which has a population of 3 million). Only 30 matches a day (swiping on 3.75 PSL and above only).

• +1
thats not how tinder works dude, when your elo score is high you are mainly shown highly ranked girls, i genuinely haven't seen a whale or a fatty or a below fat chick in 3 years, i only saw them 24 hours after i installed tinder which was 3 years ago.

Once tinder determines your elo score you wont have to deal with them. Its the classic "rich get richer"

How many matches a day do you get and in what city?

Also here's the deal about you saying you're running experiments of all these guys.

Tinder records your elo score, so if i put a pic of a incel for the first 24 hours and than after 24 hours replace them with a pic of a male model, the male model still wont get matches because due to his low elo score he would remain invisible to the girls except for the girls who are very poorly ranked.

Thats why when autists say that @Salludon only gets 3-5 matches i start laughing, these retards have no clue how complicated the tinder algorithm is.

you legit need to get a new sim card and change the phone number and than start a fresh tinder account for your even your catfish experiments to even have any credibility.

Lol for each of these 3 experiments I used a different phone with a different number.

• +1
tinder works based on a very specific algorithm. 24 hours from when you first create your account it chooses an elo score for you based on how woman perceived you within the first 24 hour of you making the account.

So once you are put in the top 15% of guys due to high elo score (after the first 24 hours of you making the account) than you will average about 15-20 matches. @Dope is right 15-20 matches is low tier for guy put in the top 15% by the algorithm. Above 25-40 is considered above average and 40+ daily is a straight chad.

@ArabIncel's friends pics do looks faggy so 2 pulls a week can just be from clubbing. I know guys with similar numbers and they have never even installed tinder/bumble. And with tinder as a supplement his lay count makes sense.

point being that @Dope is right, and discount normie number of 1 match in 4 days because, normies have a trash elo score so the tinder algorithm doesnt even show them to the girls, they are literally invisible.
So if I understood this correctly, your ELO score doesn’t change after the initial 24 hour period where you are being shown to everyone? Couldn’t you just use a chad in the first 24 hours and then switch to your own pics to get much more exposure than you would have otherwise for the rest of the time you use that account?

There must be something I’m missing about how ELO can change

i get about 9-12 matches on tinder, about 4 on bumble, I live in LA 5 minutes from beverly hills.

the hypergamy capital of the world and the most blackpilled city after seoul

whats your PSL? where I live for you to get even 10 matches on Tinder A DAY you'd have to be at least 5 PSL

whats your PSL? where I live for you to get even 10 matches on Tinder A DAY you'd have to be at least 5 PSL

Lmao wtf, I dont get anywhere close to 10 matches a day

Mayve 5 psl and WHITE

• +1
Lmao wtf, I dont get anywhere close to 10 matches a day

Mayve 5 psl and WHITE

i thought you were brown? also most 5 PSL'ers I know do average AT LEAST 8 a day

i thought you were brown? also most 5 PSL'ers I know do average AT LEAST 8 a day
I wish I had tinder again. i wanna see what i could rack up.

I'm latino yes, i mean to get that many and to even do well on tinder, it helps being white.

Psl doesnt translate well to sexual market value. Your boy isnt that good looking at all but hes white, 6'4" and probably carries himself well in person.

• +1
send your best photos i'll run an experiment rn if you want
nah not rn. i wanna be in control of my own disappointment lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
nah not rn. i wanna be in control of my own disappointment lmfao.

based on the pics i've seen of you, you'd average 12 matches a day AT LEAST with 4.5 PSL and above white foids

• +1
Slayer face + 6'4. Find a foid that would reject him

• +1
I'm latino yes, i mean to get that many and to even do well on tinder, it helps being white.

Psl doesnt translate well to sexual market value. Your boy isnt that good looking at all but hes white, 6'4" and probably carries himself well in person.

He's not that good looking? What would you rate him PSL? I say he's at least 5.75 PSL which is like the best looking dude in a group of 40 people or some shit lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back