Rate the cuckoldry in this thread

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

Based black piller does a chad fish and then he gets hounded by cucks on le reddit for mu-h lack of empathy as if that man even registered on that single mother whores profile to this day I have yet to meet a decent looking redditor and now I know why because all of them lack testarone people high in testarone don't think like this.

''Scumbags''

Le reddit

''Le you cannot judge a whore for her standards for wanting to fuck a chad.''

The best part was this comment I legit caged.

I mean it sums up this puke tier joke of a reddit thread really that entire sub thread is a pile of shit literally not a single High T response was in that entire fucking reddit thread I'm so glad this place exists genuinley fuck reddt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 23017 and 13 others
Reddit is full of the most blue pilled delusional fucks. They’re all ugly mfs thinking showering and simping gets girls. I wanna slap some sense into those mfs. I was talking to a slut on Reddit and she literally said lookism doesn’t exist

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 23017, fauxfox and 7 others
Reddit is full of the most blue pilled delusional fucks. They’re all ugly mfs thinking showering and simping gets girls. I wanna slap some sense into those mfs. I was talking to a slut on Reddit and she literally said lookism doesn’t exist

M8 I've been banned on reddit 4x this week because I say apperently racist or sexist terms why do i Use it ? literally because it's a wider user base that's it

God i hate their stupid little avis aswell

Bug eyed round mandible cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, Shrek2OnDvD, fruitgunpop and 15 others
M8 I've been banned on reddit 4x this week because I say apperently racist or sexist terms why do i Use it ? literally because it's a wider user base that's it
Bro I love trying to blackpill bluepilled people. I want on subs where a lot of men would be sexless i.e short guys, small dick, imigrants and started black pilling. I got banned so fast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, BoneDensity and reptiles
"Imagine for a minute, your that girl" her life is still 20 x better than mine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 23017, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
God i hate their stupid little avis aswell

View attachment 1932899
Bug eyed round mandible cuck

It literally fits the soy look as well fucking hell I mean why am I not surprised I mean I don't know how at this point you can even deny the black pill it's observable reality at this point it's like people are walking on the planet mars

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, BoneDensity and Deleted member 17920
Also neotenic-looking manlet with noorwoding

I mean bro the majority of the subreddits mentality is ''what a scum bag'' to this guy what do you expect

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Zylk
I mean bro the majority of the subreddits mentality is ''what a scum bag'' to this guy what do you expect
The worst redditors are the incels who know blackpill and Looksmax and for some reason of existence decided to avoid it and decide that they are now former blackpillers and really bring nothing to life.

Simply put, a low testosterone cuck with a down syndrome level IQ

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, tallnegga, BoneDensity and 1 other person
The worst redditors are the incels who know blackpill and Looksmax and for some reason of existence decided to avoid it and decide that they are now former blackpillers and really bring nothing to life.

Simply put, a low testosterone cuck with a down syndrome level IQ

Bro the most brutal shit is that this is a numbers game soy pilled cucks out number us black pillers 10 to 1 the more we try and raise the t of males so they actually raise there fucking standards instead of settling for some whore whos 2 tiers below there looksmatch the more another 10 soy drinking cum guzzlers will come and give her validation.

Just to show niche of a subject the black pill still is even though we all explicitly know its true is the fact that ive been caught before using face app filters on the bus my collagues called me out and said apperently the whole thing is retarded getting surgery and shit.

People in 2022 still think the black pill isn't real and this is why dating is a fucking nightmare.

Literally all of this spawns from low only low t guys can say the shit the subhumans in this thread have said

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga and BoneDensity
Redditors are cucks that offer their wives to BRUTE BULLS

3137419 305484656 5807841262635615 4080287409669497743 n

• JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, fruitgunpop, Artemis and 6 others
Got a link to the reddit post?

Redditors are soy and out women on a pedestal. More at 11

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
reddit full of virtual signaller,
these reddit cuck will keep acting like they are internet hero,
and then in the back sexting someone else children

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and reptiles
You can literally see the pain in their eyes :lul:
Went to the Reddit thread and the woman is saying it was the husband’s idea. Either hubby has a cuck fetish or he’s already a cuckold. What’s funny about this picture? Why do people take pride in being a cuck?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and reptiles
Went to the Reddit thread and the woman is saying it was the husband’s idea. Either hubby has a cuck fetish or he’s already a cuckold. What’s funny about this picture? Why do people take pride in being a cuck?
Those niggas have no other choice. Either be a cuck or ldar. I’d do the same if presented with those options. Tough world out there

• So Sad
Reactions: Gladiator
Those niggas have no other choice. Either be a cuck or ldar. I’d do the same if presented with those options. Tough world out there

A ldar subhuman is better than a cuckold male its better male smv be 0 than it be super fucking high but you have to commit to a whore whos been dicked down by 50 chads.

Utter subhumanity of reddditors tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Baldingman1998

What she meant by ''his choice" is that the whore literally commited a dead bedroom and he felt inadequate so he sought out chad to fuck her so its really her choice when you boil down to it even still husband is a mega cuck for caring what some used up cum dumpster thinks tbqh

Fc7gOtJX0AE-b48

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, Baldingman1998 and reptiles