Rate the sexy persian MILF who is the leader of the Leftist Kommunist party of sweden politics

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
D1750 NooshiDadgostar Foto AnnaTaernhuvud1 224x300

"I get votes even though im a dumb kommunist just because the men voting for me finds me sexy n they wanna lick my asshole like it's their last meal on earth"

These politics women in sweden are litteraly running LOOKS GAME to get votes

Her politics is absolutely stupid n harmful to society and she litteraly supports STALIN but she get votes because she looks sexy

She is relying on SIMP VOTES these men don't care about her politics they just vote for her cause she is sexy n they wanna lick her ass

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Meh

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 1851, Marsiere214 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 21700
Looks better in motion

She is a big booked Iranian AUNTY @BombayVikings

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 21700
Look how big her boobs are bro. She is a real AUNTY @BombayVikings

8f6e8e9ba18effe309198a28538a9793

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Vain786 and ascension
Tbh the idea of licking a brown woman's asshole has to be the most throat retching thing I can think of. :sick::sick::sick:

Brown people food + brown asshole = :sick::sick::sick:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Marsiere214 and Vain786
Tbh the idea of licking a brown woman's asshole has to be the most throat retching thing I can think of. :sick::sick::sick:

U got a sister? :what:

LTB in iran. Best looking Persian girls are the exotic white passing ones

Screenshot 17

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 3828 and GetShrekt
4 charity
Lmao I srs don't care if anyone wants to be with my sister or not, she's a bitch who deserves to be alone at 30 (unless she has a secret S.O. who she tells no one about). I'm obviously not gonna dox her location, but if you find her go for it lmao.

• Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt
She's tanner/browner skin than the girl in OPs :unsure:
Nigga tanning is a big thing amongst white looking Persian girls as they consider themselves white not MENA :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 3828 and Indo_Chad
Nigga tanning is a big thing amongst white looking Persian girls as they consider themselves white not MENA :dafuckfeels:
Well then they are fucking retards as whites don't consider anyone "white" who isn't european. :lul::lul::lul:

Nigger this is what the cleaning ladies at my school in central europe look like. Might be a stacy in whatever shithole you come from, but in the west lol no.

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and Moggie
shes ok, would look better if she lost weight

This whore has way more simps

CC20FC48 0E3A 4526 A262 071649CB604E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Well then they are fucking retards as whites don't consider anyone "white" who isn't european. :lul::lul::lul:
Nah they think like that cause of most of the white looking Persians have ancestry from Caucuses instead of Iran

Whites in America consider white looking Persians as fully white, I dated a white looking Persian girl and most of my white friends used to think I was dating a white girl even though she looked a bit Persian. Dunno about Europe

Left is cuck

Low Testosterone

You can't be heterosexual if you don't wanna lick this girls asshole just because "she is brown"

Alanna Panday

Attachments

• ananya-panday-cousin-alanna-panday-11591782046.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ananya-panday-cousin-alanna-panday-11591782046.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
i hope she gets raped and burnt alive by a somali refugee in minecraft

muh men vote fu me because me look gud, like stfu you obnoxious cunt, swedish men are pathetic and i hope everyone there gets raped and killed by refugees in minecraft, progressive shithole

Shitskin disgusting whore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369