Rate this 2/10 Curry truecel ascension by arrangemarraigemaxxing!!!GTFIH here boyos ngl

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Sup boyos so yesterday i came to know that this guy who lives in my neighbouring flat got married last year i did not know he was married becuase i was studying in a different town tbh.
So my mom shows me pics of him and his wife and i am shocked.
Arrangemarraigemaxxing is legit !!
He is a truecel and is 29 years old his wife is 23 years old ..
Just lol at copingcels
36352718 1715114671901328 7688610609440489472 o

36954210 1731185873627541 4251187388681814016 n

Attachments

• 25348807_1513860528693411_7388959888986007913_n.jpg
    25348807_1513860528693411_7388959888986007913_n.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 44
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and chadpreetcel123
He has chadlite potential if he loses all that fat.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, chadpreetcel123, UglyMan and 1 other person
Mmm that curry girl is so sexy i would sex her cute sexy pussy then kiss her beautiful asshole.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, chadpreetcel123, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
He has chadlite potential if he loses all that fat.
Lol he is no where near chadlite potential gtfo ..
Are you a newfag if so you cant rate for shit even if he loses weight he is still ugly as fuck

XD

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Let me catch my son having a bigger ass than his wife.

• +1
Are you a newfag if so you cant rate for shit even if he loses weight he is still ugly as fuck
Don't get salty man we get it, he mogs you and you need an ego boost.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
No shit nigga. He doesn't have potential
Yeah bro he is ugly as fuck even by indian standards and this retard is saying chadlite potential lmao
Don't get salty man we get it, he mogs you and you need an ego boost.
Lol ask anyone on this site i mog him to the hell and back retard

• JFL
Yeah bro he is ugly as fuck even by indian standards and this retard is saying chadlite potential lmao
I would be surprised if he was even married. Wtf I am triggered looking at this couple

• JFL
Yeah, you're wrong.
He's got good eye area, high FWHR, good chin : philtrum, and he seems tall. The only major flaw I see is his nose. If he lost the weight and got rhino he'd be chadlite for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller
I would be surprised if he was even married. Wtf I am triggered looking at this couple
Yeah but this guy is rich as fuck bhai and owns 2 audis and one bmw of his own money he is a classic betabxx
Yeah, you're wrong.
He's got good eye area, high FWHR, good chin : philtrum, and he seems tall. The only major flaw I see is his nose. If he lost the weight and got rhino he'd be chadlite for sure.
@Yoyome99

• JFL
You guys should be proud for your fellow currycel's success.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and Deleted member 1560
Yeah, you're wrong.
Keep dreaming boyo. He is ugly by every standards
Idagf
Ugly = ugly
Doesn't matter if he's white or ethnic

• Love it
It is not success he is a clear case of betabuxxing bro and all incels can do that.
But being a incel>being a betabuxx cuck

Yeah but this guy is rich as fuck bhai and owns 2 audis and one bmw of his own money he is a classic betabxx

@Yoyome99
I told you man, he mogs you both facially and financially. That's life. Accept your inferiority and move on.

what a fat ass

I told you man, he mogs you both facially and financially. That's life. Accept your inferiority and move on.
KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU UGLY SUBHUMAN I AM NOT EVEN A INCEL LOST MY VIRGINITY AT 17 AND I AM 21 NOW AND HAVE HAD 2 GFS WHILE YOU KEEP BROWSING LOOKSMAX AND MASTURBATING WHILE CRYING AND THEM ROTTING LIKE THE SUBHUMAN YOU ARE .
LIVING IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE

KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU UGLY SUBHUMAN I AM NOT EVEN A INCEL LOST MY VIRGINITY AT 17 AND I AM 21 NOW AND HAVE HAD 2 GFS WHILE YOU KEEP BROWSING LOOKSMAX AND MASTURBATING WHILE CRYING AND THEM ROTTING LIKE THE SUBHUMAN YOU ARE .
LIVING IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE
Nah bro, i doubt you even leave your house.

@Yoyome99 tell him brah he thinks i am a virgin lmao i am truly living inside his head rentfree
I can't take you seriously man, sorry.
Leave the Indian guy alone he's successful and only low life incels would roast him on forums.

• JFL
she's uglier than him

• JFL
Slayer

• JFL
I can't take you seriously man, sorry.
Leave the Indian guy alone he's successful and only low life incels would roast him on forums.
Op mogs this fatty dude to oblivion ngl

That poor girl. She probably pukes just thinking about touching that guy. That's a special kind of hell.

• JFL