Reactions: Deleted and thecel
@CurrycelManlet why htn

@LooksOrDeath

• +1
Reactions: thecel
5.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, thecel and Xangsane
@Biggdink Imagine users here took the time to Take NT pictures instead of making Morphs All day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, thecel, Deleted member and 5 others
@Biggdink Imagine users here took the time to Take NT pictures instead of making Morphs All day.
Tell that to @thecel

ill take NT pics after i've got my surgeries, no point doing it until then... i'll just still look ugly but with higher quality pics
Reckon the guy in my op slays?

babyfaced

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
wouldn't say failos, all his features are slightly above average and he has good harmony but not enough harmony to reach PSL god like meeks for example (i think meeks is a true 7-7.5 PSL).

i guess whats capping your morph at chadlite to me is the lack of insane cheekbone & jaw definition and insane contrasting colouring

View attachment 1519026
What is harmony

Fairs fairs, so this means he should have piercing blue eyes and a much stronger jaw with zygos

lips make some difference too, see this morph i made of meeks with thinner lips... but idk if a white boy could pull of such full lips
Thought women loved big lips in 2022

lips make some difference too, see this morph i made of meeks with thinner lips... but idk if a white boy could pull of such full lips
This half curry pulls it off well

yes higher bone definition in jaw and ESPECIALLY zygos would ascend your morph imo. zygos are probably the #1 feature for overall facial harmony, in men or women

some people on this forum think colouring makes no difference but i disagree, i think A10 eyes are striking and always stand out and improve PSL and SMV.
Thank you for the tip!

• +1
Reactions: maneg1
they do thats what i meant, meeks clearly looks better with his lips than my morph (left) where i gave him thinner lips
Absolutely.

• +1
Reactions: maneg1
So it's over for him too
no lol. what i am trying to say is that high psl does not equal to high smv. his smv is insane. if he has good nt pics he will get 99+ likes within 10 minutes.

• +1
@.👽. why subhuman jfl

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Does this guy have crap smv? He got 7 likes in 12 hours

Then matched with 200 LTBs and landwhales 2 weeks later
the two look completely different.

• +1
  • So Sad
my explanation is that his pics arent nt enough. literally in the first pic there are anime girls in the background jfl
Ah fairs. That affects his smv not psl I thought

exactly. smv and psl are completely different usually
5.5 with low smv seems accurate?

Exactly why people like orb and amnesia have to resort to fucking low tier women

how the fuck this guy have a subtier post/rep ratio when he trolling all day

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
Spiggachad is 9 PSL. The idea of “Spiggachad” is a man who’s so incredibly Chadmaxed that he verges on looking comical.

Spiggachad is 9 PSL. The idea of “Spiggachad” is a man who’s so incredibly Chadmaxed that he verges on looking comical.

• +1
mogged by ackles

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and thecel