Rate this averaged face: typical American frat bro

Rate him

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
Someone sent me photos on Discord of some typical American college frat bros (albeit GL ones) to average out last night. They gave me permission to post it here.

How would you rate him, and what height and body type would you imagine him to have? Masc, pretty or in between?

AirBrush 20220206021231

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ChristianChad
@Hades @AscendingHero @ArvidGustavsson

brows make the face look kinda weird, above average obviously
maybe htc?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

@noodlelover
@domincan-cel144

@thecel

@Doublex2J

@john2
@subhuman incel
@Merćer
@Berserk
@Hypno
@ballskin
@CurrycelManlet
@Bromose
@Torero
@Raxflex
@bugbite
@Ynot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, subhuman incel and Merćer
Tagging from previous threads
@StrangerDanger
@Drew
@OldVirgin
@Cigarette
@GorLee
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@CommanderCope
@Hollywood
@Stopping@Nothing19
@cloUder
@Foreverbrad
@noodlelover
@Leonardo DiCaprio
@Entschuldigung
@LooksOverAll
@germanlooks
@Creatine
@LooksOrDeath
@ricetrucel
@.👽.
@ChristianChad
@aBetterMii
@ToTheTop
@Br0sk1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, LooksOrDeath, .👽. and 1 other person
Tagging from previous threads
@StrangerDanger
@Drew
@OldVirgin
@Cigarette
@GorLee
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@CommanderCope
@Hollywood
@Stopping@Nothing19
@cloUder
@Foreverbrad
@noodlelover
@Leonardo DiCaprio
@Entschuldigung
@LooksOverAll
@germanlooks
@Creatine
@LooksOrDeath
@ricetrucel
@.👽.
@ChristianChad
@aBetterMii
@ToTheTop
@Br0sk1

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Stopping@Nothing19, Hueless and 1 other person
And another "subhuman" vote from StrangerDanger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless and StrangerDanger
High tier chadlite. He is pretty boy more than masc which is suprising since its based on frats

• +1
Chadlite:feelshah:..height 5'11 typical white

• +1
And another "subhuman" vote from StrangerDanger

Xangsane

14/02/22 - MOG BATTLE OF THE CENTURY​

What happens on the 14th? Are you making a mogbattle of @datboijj update pics?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Xangsane
5 psl

• +1
JudyFranLinda?

• +1
rate the average face of the user who DOESNT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK
6252.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17344, Xangsane and Deleted member 17217

Xangsane

14/02/22 - MOG BATTLE OF THE CENTURY​

What happens on the 14th? Are you making a mogbattle of @datboijj update pics?
Hell yes
Imma make a thread about it

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and StrangerDanger
High tier chadlite. He is pretty boy more than masc which is suprising since its based on frats
In what way does he look more pretty boy?

Predict height and body type?

@spiggacel

@spongebob God?

@spiggacel
Solid chad. Looks masculine with prominant bones and he has still feminine features such as full,thick lips and good eyelashes which girls want. I would guess he is around 6ft and has a good wide frame.

• +1
10%fat:feelshah:lean muscles

• +1
@spongebob God?
Yeah he is in the 99% for sure. If u look like this there's no women on earth which wouldnt find u attractive

• +1
Solid chad. Looks masculine with prominant bones and he has still feminine features such as full,thick lips and good eyelashes which girls want. I would guess he is around 6ft and has a good wide frame.
Sadly I know 2 guys who look like him but struggle to get dates and LTRs - most women they got approached by want to rail the hell out of them but these guys are not looking for that.

How well would he do in the Netherlands?

Does he remind you of any famous person?

Most of the sample were around 6' - 6'2 and all had abs.

Yeah he is in the 99% for sure. If u look like this there's no women on earth which wouldnt find u attractive
Isn't 99th percentile chad and not god? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Does he remind you of anyone?

Also, I know 2 guys who look like him but are looking for LTRs. They get approached by women who just want to rail them but they aren't interested in that

Sadly I know 2 guys who look like him but struggle to get dates and LTRs - most women they got approached by want to rail the hell out of them but these guys are not looking for that.

How well would he do in the Netherlands?

Does he remind you of any famous person?

Most of the sample were around 6' - 6'2 and all had abs.
Damn. In the netherlands he would do well with a good height. He would be able to slay stacylites here. Almost no one has a wide masculine face like him here.

• +1
Damn. In the netherlands he would do well with a good height. He would be able to slay stacylites here. Almost no one has a wide masculine face like him here.
I heard in the netherlands according to @eduardkoopman that you guys tend to have slightly longer midfaces?

Man, the UK is nightmare mode.

Could you see a guy like him as a male model?

@ForeverRecession @EverythingMattersCel reckon he'd clean up tinder?

I heard in the netherlands according to @eduardkoopman that you guys tend to have slightly longer midfaces?

Yes, people have slightly longer midfaces here. UK is indeed doomed. Im not sure about male model, he is good looking but he doesn't have striking features imo.

• +1
Yes, people have slightly longer midfaces here. UK is indeed doomed. Im not sure about male model, he is good looking but he doesn't have striking features imo.
How could he have more striking features?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
How could he have more striking features?
He is a chad, all of his features fit nicely together creating harmony. However, for a high fashion male model, I assume they'd look for someone more exotic. Maybe with a more angular jaw, higher cheekbones, or like more unique eyes that have a better medial canthus. They also tend to push the commercial look so I dont think they'd want someone resembling a generic chad frat bro.

• +1
Someone sent me photos on Discord of some typical American college frat bros (albeit GL ones) to average out last night. They gave me permission to post it here.

How would you rate him, and what height and body type would you imagine him to have? Masc, pretty or in between?

Can you also, share the individual pictures of the guys that went in this sample of faces????. As comparison?????

Dutch have longer skulls overall. Not just midface longer, but in general it's a bit longer skull. But no extra width, with the longer face. So you end up a bit with skulls in Netherlands. That look like, pressed between elevator doors.

That said. We also have long bodies. While frame here, is not particularly wide(r). So on top of a tall body, the long faces look decent proportional. Irl I think, it looks better than in face pics of Dutch. Because a longish face on a 193cm tall body, does not look bad irl. But in face pics, the guy does look "bad".

But when you see, just the typical Dutch longer face without body. It looks less ideal.

Example.
Kinda "ugly" long face guy, looks horse face.

laurens-van-leeuwen-26546.jpg

But than that face on his probably 190+cm body. It's not that ugly anymore. imo. It fits the body length, than somewhat okay. If he was regular world man size of 177cm, than with his long face he be fucked and ugly. But on a tall body, it to some decent extend compensates

Laurens-Van-Leeuwen-with-his-wife.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17542
Can you also, share the individual pictures of the guys that went in this sample of faces????. As comparison?????

Dutch have longer skulls overall. Not just midface longer, but in general it's a bit longer skull. But no extra width, with the longer face. So you end up a bit with skulls in Netherlands. That look like, pressed between elevator doors.

That said. We also have long bodies. While frame here, is not particularly wide(r). So on top of a tall body, the long faces look decent proportional. Irl I think, it looks better than in face pics of Dutch. Because a longish face on a 193cm tall body, does not look bad irl. But in face pics, the guy does look "bad".

But when you see, just the typical Dutch longer face without body. It looks less ideal.

Example.
Kinda "ugly" long face guy, looks horse face.

laurens-van-leeuwen-26546.jpg

But than that face on his probably 190+cm body. It's not that ugly anymore. imo. It fits the body length, than somewhat okay. If he was regular world man size of 177cm, than with his long face he be fucked and ugly. But on a tall body, it to some decent extend compensates

Laurens-Van-Leeuwen-with-his-wife.jpg
View attachment 1526065
They told me they'd rather keep the faces private, as they are their friends. But all of them are at least chadlite, and they're all white faces

That guy isn't bad looking though. People say that you could predict height from the length of their midface, and tall people are common in holland

Who is that guy and what do you rate him? He seems statusmaxxed to land a white stacy

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
He is a chad, all of his features fit nicely together creating harmony. However, for a high fashion male model, I assume they'd look for someone more exotic. Maybe with a more angular jaw, higher cheekbones, or like more unique eyes that have a better medial canthus. They also tend to push the commercial look so I dont think they'd want someone resembling a generic chad frat bro.
Lemme do a morph and see if it's passable for a male model. Thanks for the feedback!

• +1
AirBrush 20220206162944

How much did I ascend him?

• +1
That guy isn't bad looking though. People say that you could predict height from the length of their midface, and tall people are common in holland
I think, when we see a face only picture. We automatically assume average height body with that face.
Which causes tall faces, to look less, soy, horse, and kinda boneless.
Only when we see irl or a full body picture of stalker face on a tall body. That the face itself looks actually good okay.

* Face alone picture of that guy.
Hia face looks HTN at best I think. Maybe more like above average, people would rate his face alone.
I bet he would get mentioned, that his face looks: long, weak, soy. As fail features.

But when seeing his face on his body, than I think his face looks almost Chadlite orso levels. Because than it looks more proportionate.
Who is that guy and what do you rate him? He seems statusmaxxed to land a white stacy
Overall face + body. I would rate him Chadlite.
He is the son, on a famous tv-presentor in Netherlands.
So he is decently status maxxed.
He also got the white Stacy, with "just be first theory'" exception factor. I think they got together, when they were both teenaagrs of like 15 orso, and she was not yet a Stacy (I assume). So it's a highschool sweethearts story, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back