Rate this Brazilian film actor from the 1960s that looks like a modern-day TikTok prettyboy

Rate this Brazilian film actor from the 1960s that looks like a modern-day TikTok prettyboy

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, flippasav, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
Good bones, shit eye area

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • He worked one of the pavillions at the New York City World Fair in 1965.
  • Was a teenage runaway when he met James Bidgood, a costume designer and photographer, in New York City in 1962. He was surprised when Bidgood asked him to model and ultimately cast him to star in his film, "Pink Narcissus", as he had never considered himself to be attractive.
  • The name Bobby Kendall is a pseudonym Bidgood suggested.
  • He and his mentor, James Bidgood, lived together for a few years, and remain friends.
  • Lives in New York City (2004)

Bobby Kendall is the model for a lot of your photos and the lead in almost every frame in Pink Narcissus. What about him is so captivating? His soul and his spirit. Or at least that is what it was to me. He’s a very pretty boy, although he thought he looked like a monkey. Bobby was straight, actually, and was a terrible hustler. He was too nice and was awkward about accepting money. In front of the camera, he adjusted fine, though. I think it was readjusting back to reality after a shoot that was difficult for him. He had stumbled into fairyland and all the fairies were gasping and going gaga over him. I think he liked that.

Said cover model was often Bobby Kendall, a failed hustler (being straight can't have helped) and it was he whom Bidgood built the film around. Eventually, even the nice young fella got sick of the length of time the film was taking and walked out, leaving his director with continuity problems - the long shoot had seen him start to lose his hair.

In that period. He would be raped by polish gymbros

"Have you contacted Bobby Kendall (Kagan), he should be of retirement age now – last I heard he was an engineer, married, living in the Midwest. I can name a dozen who have died (Arthur Williams, Cliff Tobey, Charles Ludlam, Eddie Barton, Joanna Schielke, Larry Ree, Harvey Yerkes, Andrew Starr, Donald Kvares, etc.), but that is of little use to your needs, unless identifying actors in the film is desired."

@eyes why HTN?

YEAH BUT HE IS DEAD NOW. AND WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 1960s
He isn't dead:
"Have you contacted Bobby Kendall (Kagan), he should be of retirement age now – last I heard he was an engineer, married, living in the Midwest. I can name a dozen who have died (Arthur Williams, Cliff Tobey, Charles Ludlam, Eddie Barton, Joanna Schielke, Larry Ree, Harvey Yerkes, Andrew Starr, Donald Kvares, etc.), but that is of little use to your needs, unless identifying actors in the film is desired."

@exoticfinancebro Why low tier chadlite?

What are his failos?
eyes look close set and coulda been better. Chin looks a bit recessed. Trimming the unibrow would ascend as well.

Strong HTN- LTC imo in those photos

• +1
@PointOfNoReturn Why high tier chadlite?

eyes look close set and coulda been better. Chin looks a bit recessed. Trimming the unibrow would ascend as well.

Strong HTN- LTC imo in those photos
Could he be a modern day TikToker?

About him:
Said cover model was often Bobby Kendall, a failed hustler (being straight can't have helped) and it was he whom Bidgood built the film around. Eventually, even the nice young fella got sick of the length of time the film was taking and walked out, leaving his director with continuity problems - the long shoot had seen him start to lose his hair.
Bobby Kendall is the model for a lot of your photos and the lead in almost every frame in Pink Narcissus. What about him is so captivating? His soul and his spirit. Or at least that is what it was to me. He’s a very pretty boy, although he thought he looked like a monkey. Bobby was straight, actually, and was a terrible hustler. He was too nice and was awkward about accepting money. In front of the camera, he adjusted fine, though. I think it was readjusting back to reality after a shoot that was difficult for him. He had stumbled into fairyland and all the fairies were gasping and going gaga over him. I think he liked that.

• +1
Reactions: eyes

for sure. softmaxxing would be enough imo
About him:

interesting one

• +1
for sure. softmaxxing would be enough imo

interesting one
In otherwords, a faggot photographer approached him and groomed him into being in an underground faggot film that became a hit in the 1970s (the photos were taken the decade before)

• Woah
Reactions: eyes
@the BULL @prettyboyy @Prettyboy @alriodai

@the BULL Why chadlite?

psl gaze. he has a great eye area for irl appeal. its not about how hunter or predatory your eye area looks it about how expressive they are and his are really pretty in that sense.

• JFL
psl gaze. he has a great eye area for irl appeal. its not about how hunter or predatory your eye area looks it about how expressive they are and his are really pretty in that sense.
What do you rate him?

because he's not robust enough to be chad

shit side but chadlite front. probably around HTN but high appeal.

About him:

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
i have no clue what it takes to be a modern day tiktoker, but judging by the power of filters im sure he could.

• +1
@mbolo Why HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 28896
  • Love it
Ur features are even better, also you've got unique qualities.
Thank you, why would you say I've got "even better" features and what are my unique qualities?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 28896
Thank you, why would you say I've got "even better" features and what are my unique qualities?
Better eye area, better nose.
Blue eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Xangsane