Rate this descending Serbian JB slayer with NCT

T

Tholoss

Iron
Apparently he is losing his appeal, just 15k likes on most recent instagram post (selfie in the car) compared to 40k+ per post a couple years ago..

Btw I don't think his NCT looks bad at all, slightly weird in some pics but certainly not bad

JFL @ "men age like fine wine"

Before:
Screenshot 22
Screenshot 23
Screenshot 21

Recent pics:
Screenshot 19
Screenshot 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Lihito and metagross
he is high appeal regardless, Serbs tend to be tall too so if this guy's above 6' then he probably won at life when it comes to dating tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Lihito
he is high appeal regardless, Serbs tend to be tall too so if this guy's above 6' then he probably won at life when it comes to dating tbh
he is 6'3

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Man the Balkans are so fucking weird so many oofy doofy couples
To stay on topic this nigga mogs regardless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, WhiteGoodman and Lihito
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15698, UglyGod360 and 8 others
Looks like a lanket in third pic
And he looks better than before jfl

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Sorry you're a full ass clown:

This is a failo angle because it looks as if he has the worst maxilla / midface in the world

2710637 Screenshot 22

While this carries high facial averageness, harmony, sexy eyes, sexy brows, strong browridge and everything. You don't know what girls go for.

2710645 Screenshot 18

Negative canthal tilt works WELL on certain guys. If you have a GOOD GUY face with harmony then negative canthal tilt can balance your good-guy look out to give you that slight edge. Feel me? :what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Tholoss

This is a failo angle because it looks as if he has the worst maxilla / midface in the world

View attachment 1508231

While this carries high facial averageness, harmony, sexy eyes, sexy brows, strong browridge and everything. You don't know what girls go for.

View attachment 1508232

Negative canthal tilt works WELL on certain guys. If you have a GOOD GUY face with harmony then negative canthal tilt can balance your good-guy look out to give you that slight edge. Feel me? :what:
ur brown

Both mog me regardless

View attachment 1508231
Lmao, "failo angle"

its a classic 3/4 view of the face

Also, maxilla is not just about how forward it's placed compared to other features, its about the mass and shape of it, it has a complex 3d structure.

First pic has like 40k likes, second has 15k and one comment saying "he just got older..."

I'm not saying he isn't still top tier in girls eyes, I'm saying he lost the JB slayer status, he is also balding and took a trip to Turkey.

Whats his age?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Lmao, "failo angle"

Also, maxilla is not just about how forward it's placed compared to other features, its about the mass and shape of it, it has a complex 3d structure.

First pic has like 40k likes, second has 15k and one comment saying "he just got older..."

I'm not saying he isn't still top tier in girls eyes, I'm saying he lost the JB slayer status, he is also balding and took a trip to Turkey.

You're wrong bro.

I guarantee there is a sub factor behind why he got more likes on that other pic.

He looks objectively better in a girls' eyes in the after photos

If you think his teenage collagen makes all the difference, you're a clown

JBs still love him JUST as much

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and homo_faber
I mean to me he is not even good looking in this photo:

2710637 Screenshot 22 1

His harmony is bad because his midface is flat as a pancake

Just screams nerd trying to look good. Even from a female gaze.

what kind of people were the follower mostly? girls or homosexuals?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Man the Balkans are so fucking weird so many oofy doofy couples
To stay on topic this nigga mogs regardless
women usually mogg there and thats based asf

men should be ogre and women should be pretty just as intended

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
women usually mogg there and thats based asf

men should be ogre and women should be pretty just as intended
Why doesnt it work for me then :feelswhy::feelswhy:

bosna i nisam gigant 186cm i ne saljem lmfao
što ba ne šalješ pa nisam ti ja dokser

inače u americi bi bio gigant a na balkanu prosjek AHHAHAHAAHA

He looks better now, interesting that he’s losing likes.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
delusional thread

što ba ne šalješ pa nisam ti ja dokser

inače u americi bi bio gigant a na balkanu prosjek AHHAHAHAAHA
zatose ide u ameriku
jesi dokser zloćk

izgleda ko teški srbin boktejebo

otkud si brate
Iz Srbije sam, ne pricam odakle, jednom sam postavio sliku sa mog prozora na redditu i neki lik poceo da me ispituje kao da zna ko sam jebote.. od tad ne otkrivam cak ni grad iz kojeg sam, barem ne na ovakvim forumima :ROFLMAO:

his after mogs are you high

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill

View attachment 1508231

View attachment 1508232

Negative canthal tilt is always shit but his eye shape and eye color safe him. Negative canthal give a person 0 halo.

Negative canthal tilt is always shit but his eye shape and eye color safe him. Negative canthal give a person 0 halo.
Nonsense. He probably has a stronger NCT than most users here but still mogs 100% of them

Nonsense. He probably has a stronger NCT than most users here but still mogs 100% of them
ThatS because his eyes shape and EYE color are good. He would look better with normal TILT or positive tilt.

ThatS because his eyes shape and EYE color are good. He would look better with normal TILT or positive tilt.
Hmm, but if NCT is caused by bad orbital bone structure, poor cheekbone development etc. then how does he have good eye shape? So eye shape is not affected by bones? :unsure:

There are more important factors than NCT that affect the attractiveness of the eyes..

Hmm, but if NCT is caused by bad orbital bone structure, poor cheekbone development etc. then how does he have good eye shape? So eye shape is not affected by bones? :unsure:

There are more important factors than NCT that affect the attractiveness of the eyes..
It can be just genetic not necessarily caused by recession. You can have bad eye shape with Negative tilt and good eyeshape with negative tilt.

Lmao, "failo angle"

what turkey jfl, it's fringe