Rate this Eppley result (jaw + cheekbone implants)

C

Chinlet Ascension

Kraken
I'm surprised it ended up looking so good TBH. He hasn't shown a proper profile picture in the afters, so I'm assuming that is less flattering. This is one of the best, most "natural" cheekbone results I've seen.

Before:

Zil jawsurgery Eppley jawcheekimplants uSearchForSymmetry 01 DbLwtPl

After:

Zil jawsurgery Eppley jawcheekimplants uSearchForSymmetry 02 2xik0hh

Zil jawsurgery Eppley jawcheekimplants uSearchForSymmetry 04 f23a5E0

This also strengthens my suspicion that after you cross a certain age, maybe 35-40 depending on how well you age, the biggest thing you can do to looksmax is a major implant or jaw surgery movement--something that stretches the skin out. You don't have as many effective options as younger people.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Kingcel32, Gaia262 and 12 others
Chin looking like Cavill from alibaba

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: auxnixxa4, Oberyn, Tallooksmaxxer and 19 others
Chin looking like Cavill from alibaba
It's bigger than it has to be. Most wraparound implants are, probably by the patient's choice. But it still looks proportional, fairly natural (you wouldn't clock this guy on the street), and a big improvement from where he started.

It's bigger than it has to be. Most wraparound implants are, probably by the patient's choice. But it still looks proportional, fairly natural (you wouldn't clock this guy on the street), and a big improvement from where he started.
His gigantic bump on his chin throws me off

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and .👽.
His gigantic bump on his chin throws me off
Ironically that is the one part of the implant that sort of matches the shape of his chin that he started with.

I'm surprised it ended up looking so good TBH. He hasn't shown a proper profile picture in the afters, so I'm assuming that is less flattering. This is one of the best, most "natural" cheekbone results I've seen.

Before:

View attachment 1438341

After:

View attachment 1438342

View attachment 1438343

This also strengthens my suspicion that after you cross a certain age, maybe 35-40 depending on how well you age, the biggest thing you can do to looksmax is a major implant or jaw surgery movement--something that stretches the skin out. You don't have as many effective options as younger people.
The result is good and i dont get why incels on here hate on every fucking result. They expect perfectionism

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, 11gaijin, CristianT and 2 others
jfl at that chin

eppley'd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, 11gaijin, Tenshi and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15576, subhuman incel, Inscol and 1 other person
The result is good and i dont get why incels on here hate on every fucking result. They expect perfectionism
They hate on anything with good results other than bimax. It's coping. This guy ahs clearly ascended more than 90% of the people here ever will.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, subhuman incel, Yerico7 and 2 others
Cope. This looks better than 75% of bimax results from generic (not famous) surgeons.
it looks like complete shit dude
20211212 103921

I'd probably turn suicidal if I paid 30k or whatever to end up looking like a circus attraction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii, lasthope, fernandobrocolli and 13 others
Ya nearly every patient goes too big on the jaw. It's as if they think having a big herculean jaw is like having a huge dick or being 6'10. No consideration for ratios and harmony.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Winkie, cutecel and 8 others
the thing is his chin is big ass fuck already, literally meme chin.

His problem is downgrowth jaw with no ramus. Slopping implants on the downgrowth face will never look good.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
View attachment 1438373I edited the ‘after’ to be ‘less extreme’ ie narrower smaller chin, narrower jaw less square. Idk how i feel about it
Looks like the whole face is shorter and more neotenous.

Ya nearly every patient goes too big on the jaw. It's as if they think having a big herculean jaw is like having a huge dick or being 6'10. No consideration for ratios and harmony.
the thing is his chin is big ass fuck already, literally meme chin.

His problem is downgrowth jaw with no ramus. Slopping implants on the downgrowth face will never look good.
Yes, he has the same problem as most people do with the wraparound jaw implants: Too big and square-looking. What's different is that the shape of the implant chin is similar to the shape of his actual chin. So what he should have done is have that chin made a little proportionate, even if it looks less prominent on his jawline compared to his actual chin. It's an understandable design issue to make, because I'm sure that's not what most patients have to deal with.

That's not saying the result is bad overall, though. Still looks better than most results of any type (implants, fillers, osteotomies).

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Preoximerianas
0 sex appeal in the after pic

Here were my implant dimensions. I was told 33 mm is the minimum to notice squaring, but as I predicted, it's pretty tastefully square now. I had a shortish chin so added 3 mm length, this guy obviously didn't need more length so he could have skipped that. I'm guessing he went like 10-12 mm width on each gonion, and like 38 mm on the chin width.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-12-12 02-15-12.png
    Screenshot from 2021-12-12 02-15-12.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot from 2021-12-12 02-14-48.png
    Screenshot from 2021-12-12 02-14-48.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Winkie, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
chin looks absolutely comical, whole thing is uncanny

Reminds me of this guy now

Attachments

• SurgeonGeneral.png
    SurgeonGeneral.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TaxEvasionmaxxer
it doesn't look right somehow

• +1
Reactions: bogii

Before:

View attachment 1438341

After:

View attachment 1438342

View attachment 1438343

can you link the original post? i wonder whis implant size

looks swollen

cheekbones look great, chin looks kinda off to me, especially in the second pic.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Yerico7 and Chinlet Ascension
Didnt gave him enough projection and width.
That would be ideal:

75A04155 6878 4D29 BF15 916FF11D394F

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729, bogii and 9 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Eppley loves his ballsack chins, and nowhere close to enough malar and rim projection. Eppley fucks it up again:feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
What a fagot, looks way to cartoonish, should have done Bimax and face lift first.

Here were my implant dimensions. I was told 33 mm is the minimum to notice squaring, but as I predicted, it's pretty tastefully square now. I had a shortish chin so added 3 mm length, this guy obviously didn't need more length so he could have skipped that. I'm guessing he went like 10-12 mm width on each gonion, and like 38 mm on the chin width.
Thank you for sharing this much info and good luck with your surgery today:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Honestly he looks better now. The reason he's not hot still is because no lips (from recessed maxilla), and unattractive eye area. Chin is maybe slightly excessive but it's an improvement. Just needed bimax first

Upper mandibuldar advancement would probably not be enough to make the nasolabial folds disappear. Old guys needs face lift because of this.
I get what you're saying, but I think he would need so much advancement in the ideal bimax might actually fix his nasolabial folds. He was far more recessed than the average bimax patient.

Original profile pics are included in this post:

Honestly he looks better now. The reason he's not hot still is because no lips (from recessed maxilla), and unattractive eye area. Chin is maybe slightly excessive but it's an improvement. Just needed bimax first
That lips comment is interesting. I was wondering why so many wimpy-looking guys have these thin lips.

I don't think his eye area was much of a problem at all. I think it was just the expressions he was making.

I get what you're saying, but I think he would need so much advancement in the ideal bimax might actually fix his nasolabial folds. He was far more recessed than the average bimax patient.

That lips comment is interesting. I was wondering why so many wimpy-looking guys have these thin lips.

I don't think his eye area was much of a problem at all. I think it was just the expressions he was making.
Attractiveness is so much in the lips dude. I think "lips" are just an outward manifestation of maxilla growth. But it's huge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

I honestly doubt it would make is nasolabial folds completely go away.

Chin is uncanny a f

you are always very negative
I think there's a truck full of other people on this site that you could have aimed that at before me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Anchor_Ship

Before:

View attachment 1438341

After:

View attachment 1438342

View attachment 1438343

People always go too big on the horizontal projection of the chin. Do people not know that the pogonion is not supposed to be past the vermillion border of the lower lip?

• +1
He looks better than before but he needed bimax THEN implants. Both his jaws are recessed which is why his lips look too thin but even with a bimax he still would have lacked the bone mass to look good.

• +1
His front profile and jaw angles look good. Improved his looks there. Chin is projecting too much which is apparent when viewed from the side.

Looked better before

Robust jaw but cucked facial expression makes him look perma abused

• +1
Reactions: bogii
this guy would be a chad with bimax + jaw implant.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 2729 and bogii
Chin looks weird on 3/4, but damn it is really a good result

People always go too big on the horizontal projection of the chin. Do people not know that the pogonion is not supposed to be past the vermillion border of the lower lip?
Can you elab on that? Can I dm you my surgery plan?

You getting implants?
I am getting trimax where chin positioning is also very important. Maybe after that I will still need jaw implants but I will see

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I am getting trimax where chin positioning is also very important. Maybe after that I will still need jaw implants but I will see
How tall you were?

• JFL