• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, The Dude Abides and ElliotRodgerJr
bro that's not a picture of me

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides and ElliotRodgerJr
rude. go fuck your ugly gook girlfriend who's obviously fucking chad behind your back btw. always remember AWALT
Truth bro. I started asking her personal questions yesterday and she confessed to having 2 ONS in the past 2 years. Prolly had more

• So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Truth bro. I started asking her personal questions yesterday and she confessed to having 2 ONS in the past 2 years. Prolly had more
over if she's not a virgin when u fuck her tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 470 and ElliotRodgerJr
over if she's not a virgin when u fuck her tbh ngl
I was so fucking disgusted yesterday, wanted to rip her to shreds.

• +1
I was so fucking disgusted yesterday, wanted to rip her to shreds.
disgusts me

man i couldn't bare actually knowing my (non existent) gf had sucked and fucked and probably gang banged other guys before

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
disgusts me

man i couldn't bare actually knowing my (non existent) gf had sucked and fucked and probably gang banged other guys before
I want to break up with her but at the same time, she's been one of the nicest people I've met and who, even if it's fake, showed me affection. She did cry a lot yesterday after I said I'm disgusted by what she did, don't know if it's crocodile tears or real but...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 39, Einon and 1 other person
Damn, shouldn't have gone for a chewed up and spit out arby's burger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and ElliotRodgerJr
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 470 and Krezo
Well at least you know her previous partners had small gook dicks
Oh no no no, all her past bfs and ons were white boys. Her first bf apparently had a big dick too, though she did mention I'm about the same size as him. I'm still jelqing to get 9 inches, then no one can say shit.

• Woah
Oh no no no, all her past bfs and ons were white boys. Her first bf apparently had a big dick too, though she did mention I'm about the same size as him. I'm still jelqing to get 9 inches, then no one can say shit.
Man you gotta gtfo of there if she's talking about her first bf's dick. Btw I recommend you bathmate and phallosan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and ElliotRodgerJr
Man you gotta gtfo of there if she's talking about her first bf's dick. Btw I recommend you bathmate and phallosan.
AWALT, might as well remain in the relationship for the sex and gifts she showers me with.

AWALT, might as well remain in the relationship for the sex and gifts she showers me with.
Alright, make sure you start looking for a side check though. Monogamous long term relationships decrease t

• +1
That's one handsome guy.

• +1
Your only good feature is the clear skin. Other than that, you lack bone structure, have long midface, extremely average eye area, somehow you have straight hair but it still is frizzy and looks like a ratty mess on top, not much else to say.

• +1
look good despide longish midface. need lip lift

who is that cute lesbian and how tight is her pussy?
fix your upper lip bro the only thing keeping you from ascension, it's almost non-existant

Probably 5.2 psl

Looks like a woman

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
  • +1
3/10

• WTF
  • +1
in that pic you are 3/10 but you can definitely blossom into 6/10 with masculine cycle.
I guess, I mean I do need to lift and shit cause I'm a twink, but for what I'm trying to attract my look is alright.

Tbh, but if I looked like you I couldn't attract Asian cuties.
Cool cross tho

oh god I have fucked so many Asian girls have lost count.

usual name

jenny
jen
ashely
jenni
sarah
some korean girl can't remember her name.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and The Dude Abides
oh god I have fucked so many Asian girls have lost count.

usual name

jenny
jen
ashely
jenni
sarah
some korean girl can't remember her name.
They all have western names, were they western born and raised? That's not who I'm trying to get
If they are actual asia asians then damn, but still I should exploit what I have, I'm not masc so I should just pretty boy max