RATE this girl I had a Tinder date with the other night

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
I had nothing else going on that night and it was midnight and she hits me up, so I figure this is an easy free sex hangout so I invited her over, shes good enough for easy sex right? I fucking swear dude, shes like haggard face, from years of absuing makeup, dried acne face, horribly quality. Her body is VERY chunky flab, rolls when she is sitting. Like holy shit. I swear I am never assuming a girl has a non fat body unless she literally has a bikini pic showing everything so you can see

Ghhghghg
Nbuyuyuy
Efggvvgbtggh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 15827, FailedNormieManlet and 26 others
Pretty decent ngl

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Karstossos, Deleted member 8165 and 7 others
Guys will literally spend thousands of dollars on surgeries just to fuck this
Cruel world

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Tallooksmaxxer, MiroslavBulldosex and 57 others
did u fuck her tho?
but yea fat rolls are disgusting, shes frauding very well on the pics

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and one job away
most women nowadays, she looks giga filter frauded and makeup frauded. Becky tbh decent tits but probably saggy as well since she frauds with pushup bras

men can look good right out of bed with zero makeup. Women need 70x different filters, pics, makeup and then they use those for dating apps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 11963, animo123 and 9 others
good enough for fucky fucky

Edit: looks like a tranny facially though, only third picture is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, koalendo and mogstar
did u fuck her tho?

yeah but i lost hardness like halfway thru so I got out my vibrator and just had that do the work cause I was checked out before the sex even started. She had a hairy asshole too.

She was like "i thought u were gunna be a catfish so I didnt prepare anything since I figured I'd be leaving after meeting u"

She was disgusting

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Tallooksmaxxer, MiroslavBulldosex and 44 others
looksmatched in 2021

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, randomvanish, Deleted member and 2 others
most women nowadays, she looks giga filter frauded and makeup frauded. Becky tbh decent tits but probably saggy as well since she frauds with pushup bras

men can look good right out of bed with zero makeup. Women need 70x different filters, pics, makeup and then they use those for dating apps.
men=chadlites+

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
men=chadlites+
good looking men mog good looking females back to the moon since they require zero makeup to look good. Good looking women need makeup.

• +1
Reactions: Sal, Deleted member, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
You can do better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 8165, court monarch777 and 5 others
yeah but i lost hardness like halfway thru so I got out my vibrator and just had that do the work cause I was checked out before the sex even started. She had a hairy asshole too.

She was like "i thought u were gunna be a catfish so I didnt prepare anything since I figured I'd be leaving after meeting u"

She was disgusting
hair on women except on the face/head is disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Amnesia, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Looks like a MILF except the 3rd picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
did u fuck her tho?

After she fell asleep i pull up the bumble app and look at her pics, and am looking at her comparing her face. I'm like THIS LOOKS LIKE A DIFF PERSON THE FRAUDING/FILTER/MAKEUP DIFFERENCE IS SO UNREAL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Michael Myers, Sal and 24 others
You can see she's shabby from the sitting pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, bwrauycnee, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
After she fell asleep i pull up the bumble app and look at her pics, and am looking at her comparing her face. I'm like THIS LOOKS LIKE A DIFF PERSON THE FRAUDING/FILTER/MAKEUP DIFFERENCE IS SO UNREAL
fat rolls :sick:
why are women so fucking fat nowadays blows my mind how dedicated men are to improving their physiques and improving their eating while women just fucking rot and get fat

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
you are too nice you should have kicked her out tbh especially after she said she planned to leave before she saw you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 8165 and volcelfatcel
You can see she's shabby from the sitting pic
yeah dude now I know, if a girl isnt showing off her great body then its cause she doesnt have one. A girl with a great body WILL show it off in at least one pic otherwise assume shes hiding rolls

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 8165, SkinjobCatastrophe and 6 others

She was disgusting
tell her that

also going by the pics it's hard to imagine she is uggo IRL. i can tell she got no tits but face wise? shouldn't be ugly tbh
femoids can't possibly fraud THAT much

caged at the thought of you drilling this bitch with a vibrator

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 8165 and 12 others
honestly not my type although still obviously fuckable.
But yeah, you can do 10x better than that

tell her that

also going by the pics it's hard to imagine she is uggo IRL. i can tell she got no tits but face wise? shouldn't be ugly tbh
femoids can't possibly fraud THAT much
naw she was UGLY and she looked more ethnic, in her pics she looks white with a little mix, in person she looked way more mexican. And her skin quality was shit, in the pics it looks smooth

Well the pic are obviously edited lol

But she's not bad, what's her ethnicity?

ugly af tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Ronnie Kray and mogstar
I had nothing else going on that night and it was midnight and she hits me up, so I figure this is an easy free sex hangout so I invited her over, shes good enough for easy sex right? I fucking swear dude, shes like haggard face, from years of absuing makeup, dried acne face, horribly quality. Her body is VERY chunky flab, rolls when she is sitting. Like holy shit. I swear I am never assuming a girl has a non fat body unless she literally has a bikini pic showing everything so you can see

View attachment 1200218View attachment 1200219View attachment 1200220
Would

good looking men mog good looking females back to the moon since they require zero makeup to look good. Good looking women need makeup.
shes the bitch i was referring to in the other thread about dating a personal trainer who was jacked and she didnt know if he was on steroids or not. After sex shes like looking at my balls and feeling them and she made a comment "ur balls are so big, my ex's were a lot smaller, now I know he was using roids"

Well the pic are obviously edited lol

But she's not bad, what's her ethnicity?
according to her mexican/french/italian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0, animo123, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
1.837 and that's being generous.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
shes the bitch i was referring to in the other thread about dating a personal trainer who was jacked and she didnt know if he was on steroids or not. After sex shes like looking at my balls and feeling them and she made a comment "ur balls are so big, my ex's were a lot smaller, now I know he was using roids"
Jfl, women are so fucking stupid holy shit. Negative IQ Becky

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10987, TITUS and 1 other person

View attachment 1200218View attachment 1200219View attachment 1200220
4.5 psl with makeup
for someone like you , would assume u can do way better , u mog her frauded state by 2 psl

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
what a disgusting whore that is
some lucky fella might marry her some day :forcedsmile::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and DharkDC
this is the sort of shit you need - cute 16 year old Brit girl

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sal, Asta, Deleted member 8165 and 9 others
Having gay sex with black men >>>

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 8165, court monarch777 and 2 others
Women: require filters, makeup, correct fashion, hair, spandex on dating app photos
Men: invisible unless PSL 6+

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 8165 and gamma
How she looks like:
Pic3

How her ONS looks like:
Pic2

How her looksmatch looks like:
Pic1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, mulattomaxxer, randomvanish and 21 others
Her frauded pics are kinda hot tho
I was talking about unfrauded looksmatch. And even her frauded pics are not on the same level as Amnesia. So, looksmatched guys don't have a chance with her on Tinder.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro, oldcelloser and gamma