Rate this guy (JBWmaxxer pheno in 2022)

Rate him

• Total voters
looks like a tanned atlantid or nordic

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Xangsane
Damn, I wish I had the left pheno south Asia would be significantly better of with it. the Kalash have it tbqh to think a race of nearly 2 billion people is fucked due to hunter-gatherer subhuman blood. 2 fucking billion son I still can't accept this.

@chaddyboi66 rip son.
How exactly did hunter gatherers ruin it for us???

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Why should I break them up, and why does he need the blackpill? They seem like a happy, inseparable couple
So what? All happiness comes to an end at some point. You think he won't regret his life once he has several Elliot Rodgers running around? I was happy with my first 8/10 asian gf too :feelsuhh:

R3gneHf

So what? All happiness comes to an end at some point. You think he won't regret his life once he has several Elliot Rodgers running around? I was happy with my first 8/10 asian gf too :feelsuhh:

View attachment 1479016
They could create moggers like melton

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
He has defined abs too (saw him outside last summer working shirtless in his garden, he's one of my neighbours)
Why would that Chinese wife be satisfied? What about him? Do you think he settled (considering it's most likely he approached her based on his behaviour towards her, i.e. heavy PDA and willingness to marry her?)
Why would that Chinese wife be satisfied?
Simple, a becky getting a chadlite = satisfaction
She could be getting pumped and dumped by your neighbour but it's irrelevant, girls like to be played by chad.
Don't hate the girl. It's just part of the game.

What about him? Do you think he settled?
Again, irrelevant. What do you mean irrelevant Polo?
The chadlite neighbor of yours could be bluepilled:bluepill: and believe in settling on "the one" or "soulmate", typical Disney stuff. But the wife would be most likely loyal. Even if the wife ain't loyal. Chad is still Chad, he can find another "soulmate" easy.

Or, the Chad could be a bad boy :redpill::blackpill: who just trying to have fun using the Chinese wife for fun.
Either way, Chad will always win. Period.

Dont worry about your Chad neighbour, he'll be just fine.

She could be getting pumped and dumped by your neighbour but it's irrelevant, girls like to be played by chad.

The chadlite neighbor of yours could be bluepilled:bluepill: and believe in settling on "the one" or "soulmate", typical Disney stuff. But the wife would be most likely loyal. Even if the wife ain't loyal. Chad is still Chad, he can find another "soulmate" easy.

Or, the Chad could be a bad boy :redpill::blackpill: who just trying to have fun using the Chinese wife for fun.

Assuming the neighbor looks like the pic that you attached of course.

They were together for 3 entire years...

If she would be getting pumped and dumped why have they been together for 3 years and he wants to marry her?

How exactly did hunter gatherers ruin it for us???

More hunter gatherer genee the more you look like abos from Australia the more steppe and iranan we have the more caucsoid we look

If she would be getting pumped and dumped why have they been together for 3 years and he wants to marry her?
Not all chad are the stereotypical "bad boy".
Because most people are living on a bluepilled world, than some chads are bluepilled as well.

3+ years of relationship is rare nowadays. It proves that his Chinese GF approved his looks.
He'll get married to her and have a happy ever after life.
Good for them.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Wallenberg
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and StrangerDanger
He's chad or chadlite and his pheno is great even in the West

I thought that ideal pheno for Asia is less tanned and lighter hair

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Xangsane and Polo Return
Rate this guy, I won't post a pic of him but I will make ten threads about this though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, gamma and Xangsane
Not all chad are the stereotypical "bad boy".
Because most people are living on a bluepilled world, than some chads are bluepilled as well.

3+ years of relationship is rare nowadays. It proves that his Chinese GF approved his looks.
He'll get married to her and have a happy ever after life.
Good for them.
But do you think he approved her looks? :blackpill:

Sui duel this guys genes is going into a low tiee jungle gook fuark poor kid man.
She isn't low tier and she's Chinese, not Southeast Asian.
How is this even suifuel?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
He's chad or chadlite and his pheno is great even in the West

I thought that ideal pheno for Asia is less tanned and lighter hair
So basically @Anstrum95 pheno

Many asian women seem to be taking the medpill or currypill now
I see asian female with med and curry men on youtube now. Small but considerably more of these kinds of couples than 10 years ago

So she should consider herself lucky knowing all too well that guys like him would get white women throwing themselves at him?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
She isn't low tier and she's Chinese, not Southeast Asian.
How is this even suifuel?

Didnt you say she was low tier normie women?

Oh nvm miss reading on my parts aldo which mogs

Screenshot 20220105 180015

Screenshot 20220105 175856

I keep hearing people say oldcel equals iver but i think oldcels mog facially maybe im coping

• +1
Didnt you say she was low tier normie women?
MTB
this pheno

Imagine this woman with a shorter, wider face and a black bob

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Damn, I wish I had the left pheno south Asia would be significantly better of with it. the Kalash have it tbqh to think a race of nearly 2 billion people is fucked due to hunter-gatherer subhuman blood. 2 fucking billion son I still can't accept this.

@chaddyboi66 rip son.
wym rip?

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

How is this "rip" boy, I ain't your son

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Its common lingo i use its also rip because 2 bilion lost out on that pheno

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Its common lingo i use its also rip because 2 bilion lost out on that pheno
Damn, in that case Rip tbh tbh.

I thought you meant like Rip @chaddyboi66 because this somehow meant I lost to the other guy on the right's pheno or something

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Damn, in that case Rip tbh tbh.

I thought you meant like Rip @chaddyboi66 because this somehow meant I lost to the other guy on the right's pheno or something

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Fuark son 1 group of nigger monkeys ruined billion people.

Download 3

Unironcally irula genocide holy fuck.

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Fuark son 1 group of nigger monkeys ruined billion people.

View attachment 1480387

Unironcally irula genocide holy fuck.
These are the phenos you would get.
faceapp_1640495745012-jpg.1459871
faceapp_1640495752407-jpg.1459872
faceapp_1640495713445-jpg.1459875
faceapp_1640495761180-jpg.1459877

This is how your average curry would look with no abo dna. Now obviously the last two are somewhat subhuman ofc because they take after the mother, but any curry reading this post knows that those last two phenos are still 10x better than our actual modern day average curry phenos that we see in real life LMFAO.

If this does not give all the reasons for eugenics to be taken seriously and practiced as a real science, then nothing will.
Unironically makes me feel giga bad for you niggas knowing how brutally you were robbed shit's not even fair tbh ngl. 😢

but I think I have a solution:
Just make it easier or give more points to whiter looking curries for this test and only let the most mogger average/mixed looking ones that actually manage to pass breed, then you'll still get all the mogger genes with whiter majority.

• +1
@reptiles @chaddyboi66 what's his pheno?
IMG 20220106 093718

It's the average face of my uni rowing team

3 were curry, the rest white
I was going to say mixed but hair, ears, and slight ethnic features threw me off tbh so that why I just said idk.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • JFL
Thats why tbqh curry and northern euro gives slav looking faces ngl ngl
So this guy looks slav to you? Most curry/white mixes just look Italian to me tbh
20201127 004324
20201127 012103

Meanwhile almost everyone said hispanic for these faces. Mostly created with native American, some med and African phenos.
IMG 20220106 011831
IMG 20220106 004205

So this guy looks slav to you? Most curry/white mixes just look Italian to me tbh
View attachment 1480575View attachment 1480577

Meanwhile almost everyone said hispanic for these faces. Mostly created with native American, some med and African phenos.
View attachment 1480572View attachment 1480573

I said eastern euro because your morphed it I didn't mean to say half curry half whites look eastern European although I've seen some that do but when the computer models the morphs they make it look broadly European never the less the guy overall looks mostly of European origin.

Also Half curries are fucking slayers fuck this shit without any nigger monkey blood most of them would look full nordic.

I said eastern euro because your morphed it I didn't mean to say half curry half whites look eastern European although I've seen some that do but when the computer models the morphs they make it look broadly European never the less the guy overall looks mostly of European origin.
What do you rate the morph? Many of the rowers were at least htn and 1 was chad

Also if I'm gonna be honest, black blood actually made these Hispanic morphs look better
IMG 20220106 011831
IMG 20220106 004205

• +1
@reptiles there's also a kapoor brother that looks fully white, he's half curry